Suri Cruise & Katie Holmes Shop For Sweets — Cute Pic

Sat, June 16, 2012 3:29pm EDT by 18 Comments
Suri Cruise Panda

Katie carries Suri! Suri carries panda! The mom and daughter duo went shopping for chocolates in New York City.

Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise with her new fuzzy friend, visited Tom Cruise on the set of Oblivion and then headed off to the chocolate store for some sweet shopping!

The 33-year-old actress and her lovely 6-year-old daughter were out on a sunny day in New York City on June 14.

Suri and her cute stuffed panda bear were inseparable!

Katie, who had just returned from Beijing, China, looked casual but pulled together in her light pink blazer.

– Lorraine Chow

More cute Suri pics:

1. Suri Cruise Out To Dinner In Her Pajamas — Cute Or Out-Of-Control?
  2. Suri Cruise Turns 6 Years Old Today — See Her Life In Pics
  3. Suri Cruise’s Beauty Style: She Has Shiny Red Lips & A Manicure Kit

eccotemp l5 portable tankless water heater

Posted at 7:22 PM on June 29, 2012

Attractive part of content. I simply stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to claim that I acquire actually loved account your blog posts. Anyway I’ll be subscribing on your feeds or even I fulfillment you get right of entry to consistently fast.

Camryn

Posted at 4:01 PM on June 17, 2012

She is getting soo big!!!! Suri is 6 years old
now and her Scientologist parents are still carrying
her around. I mean I get it that her mom will get a
demand from Suri to get carried on her birthday but
after that, Katie should have to put her down and
say ” Suri, You will be 7 next year abd in 1st grade!
You need to stop asking me to carry you all the
time!” Tom and Katie CANNOT EVER IN THEIR
LIVES learn to stop treating her like a queen!!!!

Leno

Posted at 7:29 PM on June 17, 2012

Lots of people like you are stupid without a clue. You always see Suri being carried because the kid is afraid of Paparazzi being stormed by flash from camera.

JJane

Posted at 1:53 PM on June 17, 2012

I thought Katie was supposed to be pregnant. Apparently, Suri is enough for her. I feel that this child has never really been a child…treated as an adult from day one. How sad for her when she is an adult.

Dont Worry About Suri

Posted at 8:59 AM on June 17, 2012

At least she is being private tutored, instead of being enrolled at the failure school system in the USA that breeds out insecure, partying, sluts.

Beth

Posted at 11:50 PM on June 16, 2012

Why is a 6-yr-old still being carried? First graders should not be carried and babied like that. Katie always looks agitated with her. “No” is a word that a two-yr-old understands. Why doesn’t Suri?

Rivi

Posted at 7:11 AM on June 17, 2012

Because Scientology believe that children should not be told what to do. They can do, say, eat, sleep, etc whenever/whatever they want! Parents have no say so.

Rachel

Posted at 11:16 PM on June 16, 2012

Wow, her mom is in really good shape :)

AJ

Posted at 10:57 PM on June 16, 2012

suri is a cute girl but that stare makes me think she is going to actually kill me in my sleep

BLEH

Posted at 10:12 PM on June 16, 2012

Does Katie realize that 6 year olds are able to walk?

JENSPAL

Posted at 9:41 PM on June 16, 2012

Katie looks like a shell of her former happy, bright self. Since marrying Tom, her career did a nose dive and it looks as if the life has been sucked out of her. She was so fun-loving, perky, glowing, easy-going, etc and now she’s just existing. Sad waste of talent. Miss seeing the talented star she once was : (

Kim

Posted at 2:23 AM on June 17, 2012

This is what marriage does to you! I regret getting married and having kids so young even though i love my husband and my children to death :(

molly

Posted at 7:45 PM on June 16, 2012

y is she always sad in her pics?

Shelly

Posted at 7:10 PM on June 16, 2012

I have never seen pictures of Suri actually smiling and/or playing with other children. Those stare she’s giving make me think of the movie Children of the Corn.

Shelly

Posted at 7:11 PM on June 16, 2012

meant….THAT stare.

Jen

Posted at 12:03 AM on June 18, 2012

I totally agree. There is something wrong with this child besides her father. She never seems happy and the look she always gives is frightening, it’s a look that she wants to kill someone. I guess with a crazy father like Tom Cruise and his beliefs I guess I don’t blame her!! Scary!

Nofanoftheirs

Posted at 5:27 PM on June 16, 2012

She’s a spoiled brat.

Kim

Posted at 2:26 AM on June 17, 2012

I totally agree with u, she’s a very spoiled girl and it will only affect her when she grows up! Tom and Kate doesn’t know the damage they are doing to this girl!