Rihanna's NOT In A Sexual Relationship With Drake — She Loves Chris Brown

Sat, June 16, 2012 9:31am EDT by 19 Comments
Chris Brown Rihanna

sexe amateur

Posted at 12:55 PM on March 22, 2013

Thank you for your post that nice easy to read. Your web-site has a lot of good topics contents, I would not fail to trace the address of your web-site my friend(s) and come back often.

Nina

Posted at 2:29 PM on February 14, 2013

i feel bad for drake cause he really loved rihanna…but just wait…Rihanna will once realize she made a mistake again dating chris brown and she’ll find the one AKA Drake

amanda

Posted at 4:11 PM on February 13, 2013

but didnt they say rhianna got beat up by chris since she gave him herpes….gross

joldin

Posted at 6:05 AM on October 5, 2012

she deserves drake and only him

Blessing tumba

Posted at 1:46 AM on July 30, 2012

I love chris so much i wnt rahana ad chris to gat marrid

erdani

Posted at 4:34 AM on June 20, 2012

I liked up to you’ll obtain performed proper here. The cartoon is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. however, you command get bought an nervousness over that you would like be turning in the following. in poor health unquestionably come further in the past again since exactly the same just about a lot incessantly inside of case you shield this hike.

Sillah

Posted at 3:13 PM on June 19, 2012

I think Drake is the right person for Rihanna, because, Drake know the meaning of love more than Chris Brown. Trust me if Rihanna choose Drake she will realise the potency of love and gentility.

andrew

Posted at 8:31 AM on June 18, 2012

Chris is the bigger fool in this situation

Kiery

Posted at 12:40 AM on June 18, 2012

Rihanna isn’t into either na of those guys she isn’t in love with Drake or Chris Brown and she know that Chris B have a Gf so Get your fact straight up. the source Which is full of bs

kelila

Posted at 11:01 PM on June 17, 2012

I think that Rihanna really need to look at the pictures of her again when Chris Brown beat her up. I dont undestand why she would want to have a romantic relationship with him again. I would never ever be with someone who physically abused me like how he did her. She goes back again he would probably kill her…Its sad that she doesnt see how much she is worth. There are so many good guys that would treat her right, love her more than she loves herself. We have to be role models for ourselves not for any one else. To look in the mirror and say Thank God for making me know what I amd worth. Not making no one take that away from what you have given me. I think Rihanna really need to look at those pictures again and say to herself is this what I really want in my life. I am a woman who has an amazing husband. I know that is what all women want in their life an amazing husband that loves you and would never put his hands on you. Rihanna I wish you the best but I wish that you had friends to say to you no. Your much more than that.

Nick Damone

Posted at 4:59 PM on June 17, 2012

Your stories are worthless and made up. Your exclusives are created out of the imaginations of your cub reporters, who have gained sources and experience where? That’s right – no where. All novices and hacks. Keep those manufactured stories coming.

unknown

Posted at 7:47 AM on June 17, 2012

Team chris

Ariel

Posted at 2:31 AM on June 17, 2012

Well I Think Drake Is A Female By Throwing A Bottle At Chris Brown , Like Wow Really , ‘ You Can’t Fight Someone Because The Girl Wants The Other Guy Not You . !!! GROW UP !!

lucas

Posted at 11:14 PM on June 16, 2012

rihanna es una idiota.
Saludos desdeArgentina

Anonymous

Posted at 9:26 PM on June 16, 2012

A couple of thug fags put them both in prison.

Dinnyq

Posted at 7:50 PM on June 16, 2012

Neither. I heard none of them even did anything, it was all the work of their entourages. Who knows. We’ll see.I need all the details

kissmeh!

Posted at 7:26 PM on June 16, 2012

Not together:great) team:#team both chris and drake) my opinion: rihanna is LOOSE and crazy(aka crazy hoe) thanks!

savannah