Chris Brown Fight: He Made Sure Karrueche Tran Escaped Safely

Sat, June 16, 2012 10:46am EST by 18 Comments
Chris Brown Fight

ThatStupidSong

Posted at 8:21 AM on July 7, 2012

@HollywoodLife Do you just wake up ewith crap in your head?

??

Posted at 1:22 AM on June 19, 2012

wtf is a karueche tran? why did chris drake or anybody else involved not apologize you all obviously are involved in some way smh i use to like chris now i just think he is crazy

penis ejaculating

Posted at 3:02 PM on June 17, 2012

F*ckin� amazing things here. I�m very happy to see your article. Thank you a lot and i’m having a look forward to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

Dinnyq

Posted at 7:54 PM on June 16, 2012

Good on Chris for protecting is girlfriend. She walked out without a scratch. He and Karrueche are really adorable together!

Anna

Posted at 7:17 PM on June 16, 2012

I meant to say he is a guest in this country. I do not like any of them.

Anna

Posted at 7:15 PM on June 16, 2012

I do not like Drake and I hope he is deported, he is a guess in this country. Creep and for the record I don’t like Chris either.

Baddest

Posted at 1:01 AM on July 8, 2012

Stfu ur bald greasy a$$ should be deported -.- love u drakeeee…and Chris :)

electlady1

Posted at 5:51 PM on June 16, 2012

These are grown man that no better and Rihanna had nothing to do with there feelings. Chris was out with his suppose to be girlfriend that he forgot was there with him. Because if he was there with her then thats who his heart was suppose to be with so all of a sudden he came to his self and remember Tran was with him to make sure she wasn’t hurt. He should have thought about that before the fight started because what is him and Drake fighting about then if it was about Rihanna. Drake is probaly tired of the game Chris is playing on his homegirl with another woman and that made him made to see him with this other girl then he’s with Riri like he’s not doing nothing like a good little boy. I’m good Riri I still love you so I’m going to make a song to you telling everybody the other woman don’t mean nothing to me I still love you Riri but I’m still with Tran come on Chris grow up your acting like a little boy your double minded and Drake sees this and so he just wanted to let you know that he has Riri back to fight with you and say man be man and pick the woman your going to be with…

Mike

Posted at 4:23 PM on June 16, 2012

Only Chris Brown can beat his girlfriend up! No other man better lay hands on her! LOL

Commentor

Posted at 8:14 PM on June 16, 2012

Hahaha! Funny…:) LOL!!

hibaq

Posted at 4:09 PM on June 16, 2012

team chris not drake

unknown

Posted at 1:42 PM on June 16, 2012

this website is ridiculous,.,..One minute you are talking about how Chris and Rihanna are back together, or are secretly still in love or whatever, and the next minute you write an article like this….get with the program and stay consistant…geeze, did anyone get a journalism degree that works at this site?

akas

Posted at 11:07 PM on June 16, 2012

THANK YOU! Whoever writes the articles for this website is stupid because the smallest things they insinuate that chris and rihanna are back together but now they’re all over karrueche and chris.

Dinnyq

Posted at 12:20 AM on June 18, 2012

Agreed. The rumors are ridiculous and inconsistent. I can’t take this site seriously.

The truth

Posted at 9:38 AM on June 18, 2012

I don’t think they do…

Jamie

Posted at 12:22 PM on June 16, 2012

fuqq being a gentlemen that’s what any boyfriend or a guy in general is supposed to do! What cuz he’s Chris Brown you’re all like, “How niiiccceee!” Besides everybody knows the only one allowed to hit Chris Brown’s women are him! lol

gege

Posted at 12:57 PM on June 17, 2012

what do you mean?…..That may be what your SUPPOSED TO DO as a boyfriend, but chivalry is certainly not what alot of men are aware of these days! I dont think 90 percent of the men in America got the memo.

Beans

Posted at 11:24 AM on June 16, 2012

I dont support any team. This should have never happened!!