Drake Started Chris Brown Fight With Bottle Throw, Eyewitness Says

Sat, June 16, 2012 2:29pm EST by 9 Comments
Chris Brown Fight

125v fuse

Posted at 7:14 PM on June 25, 2012

Great post. I used to be checking continuously this weblog and I’m impressed! Very useful info specifically the remaining phase :) I take care of such information a lot. I used to be looking for this particular info for a very long time. Thanks and good luck.

trevor mcleigh

Posted at 7:50 PM on June 17, 2012

What can I say? somebody want a couple of bananas?

Nik77

Posted at 6:39 PM on June 17, 2012

Seriously… I think that Rihanna is very excited about this “fight” and while she sent just an sms to Chris, she was going in her hotel preparing for an enema to meet… DRAKE of course! He is so hot, endowed and sexy that Rihanna was just waiting another occasion to have extreme sex with him! And I think that she will return in her hotel limping! Yes, because if that sex machine called Drake take the risk to be in prison even for 2 days he must In advance take a full sex recharge! But can you see a sex addicted like Drake in a jail with only man? I wouldn’t never be his jailmate… or not? :-)))))

Convert PSD to HTML/CSS

Posted at 3:46 AM on June 17, 2012

Thank you, I have just been searching for info about this topic for a while and yours is the best I have found out till now. But, what about the conclusion? Are you certain concerning the source?|What i don’t understood is in fact how you’re not really a lot more smartly-liked than you may be right now. You’re so intelligent.

James

Posted at 9:11 PM on June 16, 2012

drake slept with I’ilWayne’s ex girl and now he busts Chris browns head open. Someone should put a hit out on that fool and his big nosed midget as* , troll looki moms lol

C

Posted at 4:46 AM on June 17, 2012

An ex is an ex for a REASON…Immature ‘thug’

Dinnyq

Posted at 8:00 PM on June 16, 2012

This story makes the most sense. Chris and his entourage were all injured. Drake and his were barely touched. If that doesn’t prove where the bottles were flying, nothing does! Let’s see what is confirmed…One thing that is for sure is that whoever started this is a f_cking idiot!!

Leigha

Posted at 4:49 AM on June 17, 2012

Maybe Drake wanted to kick his arse for what he did to Rhianna!!! Um, If I was in love with Rhianna I would do it, especially if I just couldn’t STAND CB, which look at him? Can’t you see why? Stringing these two girls around like some desired playboy, what a POS!!!! And that’s not even the beginning of it. An eye for an eye.

WHATEVER

Posted at 7:05 AM on June 17, 2012

Yeah right! By plummeting other women in the head with champagne bottles? Protecting a woman (rihanna) who is not even in the club against a man (chris) who she is still seeing and still in love with, what sense does that make? Drake is worst then Chris because he didnt care about all the women in the crossfire. Drake was jealous because Rihanna has been spending a lot of time with Chris..