One Direction Wants To Date You, Reveals Best Pickup Lines

Fri, June 15, 2012 8:30pm EDT by 23 Comments
one direction harry

In a recent interview, the guys of One Direction revealed their best pickup lines! Keep reading to see how they would win over a date!

With a mouth full of pizza, all five guys in One Direction revealed their best one-liners. Some of them were serious while others were completely ridiculous!

Harry Styles started off by saying, “Would you like to share my pizza?”

Liam Payne said, “If you go out with me, I’ll give you my extra [lottery] ticket.”

Louis Tomlinson winked, “If you like pizza as much as I do, we’re gonna get on real well.”

Niall Horan, pretty serious, said, “Do you want to come for a drink with me?”

Zayn Malik quoted Friends, “How you doin’?”

Watch the video here:

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Which 1D guy would you love to date?

–Dory Larrabee

99.7 Now

More One Direction:

1. One Direction Is Amazing At Huge New York City Concert — Pics
  2. One Direction’s Harry Styles Admits: I Don’t Like Signing Girls’ Boobs
  3. One Direction Band Members Are Great Boyfriends – They Stay Loyal To Their Girlfriends

real racing 3 hack android

Posted at 3:23 PM on May 10, 2014

Greetings! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I truly enjoy reading through your
posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same subjects?
Thanks for your time!

chef download

Posted at 3:49 PM on April 18, 2014

Right away I am going to do my breakfast,
once having my breakfast coming yet again to read additional news.

www.mobile games

Posted at 9:24 AM on March 27, 2014

Wow, amazing weblog format! How lengthy have you been blogging for?
you made running a blog look easy. The total glance of
your site is fantastic, as neatly as the content material!

Vivian sherrill

Posted at 9:34 PM on December 25, 2012

I love u louis u rock txt me I would like to ask u somethings 570~406~4756

Leslie

Posted at 1:13 AM on September 10, 2012

I love yu naill and one direction always and firever <333

sahar

Posted at 6:03 PM on July 29, 2012

whats the song called in the beginning i cant find it anywhere i know it sounds like liam is singing it but i CANT FIND IT help!

Maya Hemani

Posted at 9:47 PM on September 26, 2012

live while we’re young is the song

Heather

Posted at 4:01 PM on July 9, 2012

I LOVED all their pick-up lines, especially niall and harrys. omg louies make me laugh HARD

Paola

Posted at 2:07 PM on July 1, 2012

I would LOVE to date all of them.. They are just so flawless, so I cant decide!

Kayla holt

Posted at 5:02 PM on June 21, 2012

I love you Harry styles you have the most prettiest eyes <3

Maya Hemani

Posted at 9:48 PM on September 26, 2012

i agree:)

balinda

Posted at 12:09 PM on June 20, 2012

I love all of tham for different reasons. Zayn: we both are kinda shy but underneathe that we have a great personality. Plus when he pouts, its like i cant friggen breathe. Harry: hes just hazza. Cant explain but i love his cheekiness and dimples and plus he reminds me of my dude friend. And lets not forget about those curls. Louis: he is just hillarious and immature and love it when people make me laugh. Plus i would love to just be crazy and be myself around him. Niall: oh, niall, he is just so cute and he is really laid back and funny and stuff. Plus out of all of them (aside from harry) i think i would run my hands through his hair ALL THE TIME. Liam: he is smart and responsible and something about him makes me happy, plus he can beatbox and he seems all serious and then he just acts like a little kid wich i think is funny. So to answer the question, i would date all of them if given the chance lol. Plus have seen them? They are probs the most attractive dudes on the planet and they sing like angels. Ook now im done typing so, bye!

Prietha

Posted at 10:09 AM on June 16, 2012

ALL OF THEM!!!!!

Stefy

Posted at 8:40 AM on June 16, 2012

My head says: Liam
My eyes say: Zayn
My ears say: Louis
My hart says: Niall
My body says: Harry
…..this is not an easy question for a Directioner!

Paola

Posted at 2:06 PM on July 1, 2012

Hahah I was about to write something like that

Hannah Lynn

Posted at 1:06 AM on June 16, 2012

Well, I must say that I love them all. They are all so adorable.! They each have something that I admire. Zayn, you almost seem kinda shy but at the same time no one can ignore you. Let alone look away! Haha. Liam, oh gosh. You remind me of my older brother. You seem so serious, yet unpredictable. And the disney movies…. my brother Alex and I would watch Petet Pan, and Nemo all the time together! My brother died in a plane crash two weeks ago. Two days before his birthday): I’ll be 15 on August 13th, and it’s going to he horribly akward without him. So yeah, I love you! Since then I haven’t stopped listening to your album. It helps me to relax a bit. Louis I love your humor! And yes, I do happen to like carrots.(; Harry, I love your smile and just your personality in general! You really seem like a great guy, and I soo wish that I could meet you….. Actually, that goes for all five of you! Finally, Niall. I love your laugh.! It makes me laugh even when I’m down. You have beautiful eyes, andp pretty much beautiful everything! I think that I can actually relate to you the best, so I would want to go on a date with you the most! I soo hope that I will get to meet you all sometime soon! With much love, Hannah Lynn<3

Me

Posted at 11:05 PM on June 15, 2012

I love them so much. Especially Zayn :)

Sierra Styles

Posted at 9:42 PM on June 15, 2012

I love them. Harry’s the best I think. Ha, My Hazza!

Nanita

Posted at 8:54 PM on June 15, 2012

Wait do you mean Harry Only Use Women To Have Sex

Faith

Posted at 8:46 PM on June 15, 2012

They are all adorable:) But if I were to choose it would be between Liam and Niall:) All the boys are different and unique. I love Harry’s dimples, Zayn’s Shyness, Louis humor:) But I love Liam’s seriousness, His “Dark” Looks, kind of like anything can happen when your with him:) Then I also Love Niall’s Blonde Hair blue eye Irishness! But Niall sort of seems He would make a better brother than BF.. Love them All:) I wish them all the happiness:) <3

marlene

Posted at 6:53 PM on June 15, 2012

if that is true I’M IN ! I LOVE U ZAYN ! DONT WORRY U CAN HAVE 2GIRLFRIENDS

kayla mcmillian

Posted at 2:48 PM on July 10, 2012

harry i want to suck your balls give me some gravy

1D FOREVER!

Posted at 5:07 AM on September 10, 2012

best pick up lines…

are you Dentures ?
Why?
because i can not smile without …