Justin Bieber Avoids Selena Gomez During 'Today' Show Appearance

Fri, June 15, 2012 8:31pm EST by 25 Comments
Justin Bieber Today Matt Lauer

lyric

Posted at 2:31 PM on September 21, 2012

bet not be those songs should be for his fans not that thang not that i don’t like her just saying i’m not no hater

Josie

Posted at 3:10 AM on June 24, 2012

It probs is about her but I hope not lol

Kathy

Posted at 7:29 PM on July 31, 2012

Omg Justin I love you

Kathy

Posted at 7:30 PM on July 31, 2012

It is

Anaya Williams

Posted at 4:44 AM on June 19, 2012

So what if this album is about her or not he made this album for us and for his fans. He’s done so much. And i think believe is his best album yet. I love him so much.

superglamgurl

Posted at 5:03 AM on June 18, 2012

yes I know its none of are business to know Wat goes on between them but if u look at the little facts its seems like there not together but hey who really knows but them I also know I would get a little mad if people kept asking me the same question over & over & over again when I’m trying to forces on something else that’s more important (just saying) :-)

Kathy

Posted at 5:14 AM on June 17, 2012

Those lyrics are deep, I wonder what their issues are, and did Justin get pissed b/c Selena had to give someone a lap dance in Spring breakers? LOL. Just crazy.

sexyt

Posted at 9:10 PM on June 16, 2012

i love u justin

kamar

Posted at 9:59 AM on June 16, 2012

So you love me
As much as I love you yeah
Would you hurt me baby
Could you do that to me yeah
Would you lie to me baby
Cause the truth hurts so much more
Would you do the things that drive me crazy
Be my heart still at the door
Oh, I can’t help it I’m just selfish
There’s no way that I could share you
That would break my heart to pieces
Honestly the truth is

If I could just die in your arms
I wouln’t mind
Cause everytime you touch me
I just die in your arms
Oooh, it feels so right
So baby baby please don’t stop girl

Ooh, baby I know loving you ain’t easy
It sure is worth a try

Ooh, if there is a reason to call me a fool
Cause I love too hard
Are there any rules baby
This is the last time
And baby teach me to behave
Just tell me what I gotta do
Just to stay right next to you

Oh, I can’t help it I’m just selfish
There’s no way that I could share you
That would break my heart to pieces
Honestly the truth is

If I could just die in your arms
I wouln’t mind
Cause everytime you touch me
I just die in your arms
Oooh, it feels so right
So baby baby please don’t stop girl

Basically i’m staying here
I can’t live without my baby
Loving you is so damn easy for me yeah
Ain’t no need for contemplating
Promise you won’t keep me waiting
Tell me baby, i’m all that you need

If I could just die in your arms
I wouln’t mind
Cause everytime you touch me
I just die in your arms
Oooh, it feels so right
So baby baby please don’t stop girl

If I could just die in your arms
Imma make you believe girl
That I wouldn’t mind
Don’t stop baby no
It’s what you do to me yeah
Wooh, no oh
Baby please don’t go girl
Don’t go, no no no

jaysnzees

Posted at 9:51 AM on June 16, 2012

Matt Laurer is slime. He should be parking cars.

zilly

Posted at 9:47 PM on June 15, 2012

They make a cute couple

Shameme Adams

Posted at 9:10 PM on June 15, 2012

Oh I aren’t sure but they aren’t realy there to discuss issues that are really very private like that. My (womanising) puppet (CLIFFORD) LOVES Selena so watch out Justin!! ha ha. But I would just like to say (incase anyone with influence or hell…even Justin himself can read this #NSN) that my name is Shameme and I’m a girl from ENGLAND. I adore him and my only dream is to meet him. He is my inspiration and I won’t give up-EVER!, I suffer from a life-threatening illness and need a BIG operation in New York. I have been through things no-one ever should and this is my only dream-PLEASE anyone out there help me achieve it. I have set up a group on Facebook ‘CAMPAIGN FOR SHAMEME ADAMS TO MEET JUSTIN BIEBER’! so even if you just join that and share it it will help me spread the group. Thanks so much for reading, I know it wasn’t really for things like this and was about Selena (and CLIFFORD)!! ha ha but I needed somewhere to do this and it seemed appropiate as it is about Justin Bieber-my idol!. #DREAMBIG #NEVERSAYNEVER. Shameme xx

Kelly

Posted at 4:22 PM on June 15, 2012

You’re absolutely right, Matt. I have always believed that their relationship is private and certainly none of my business.

Matt

Posted at 2:55 PM on June 15, 2012

I firmly believe Justin did the right thing in evading the questions about his relationship with Selena; both of them deserve the right to decide what should an shouldn’t be public about their relationship in fact I greatly admire & respect Justin for taking Selena’s feelings into consideration. Selena has stated in the past she prefers privacy in certain aspects of her life an I’m sure Justin feels the same way. He was there to promote his new album not to discuss his relationships/ love life; that’s personal and even. Selena an Justin have a right to privacy besides they share so much with their fans it’s quite nice they have some part of their lives that are kept private. It shows how grounded they are. How many guys or gals out there would want their relationships/ love lives to be under the microscope an the public eyes watching every single move or moment; I’m guessing not very many. And as far as select media personnel putting Selena & Justin in uncomfortable situations an telling them their fans want itguess again most of the fans find it disgraceful & disrespectful. Selena & Justin are there for their fans as much as possible an their fans are there for them so don’tma waste anytime trying to cause da

Matt

Posted at 3:14 PM on June 15, 2012

My apologies a glitch occurred messing up the end of my post. What I was trying to state is that Selena &Justin are there for their fans an their fans are there for them so it’s a waste of time for anyone to try to cause any damage or chaos; just have some respect.

Shameme Adams

Posted at 9:11 PM on June 15, 2012

You’re right Matt sweetie yes. Their business. x

mima

Posted at 12:44 PM on June 15, 2012

I really think that ….they don’t seem that much in love like they where at the begining of the relationship maybe the hard work and distance are making troubles ….hope not I love Jelena!!!

B

Posted at 5:00 AM on June 17, 2012

Why do you say that? I’m just curious. I never thought she loved him like that, I think she loves him like her brother. :(

javi g

Posted at 11:34 AM on June 15, 2012

as a fan of selena on her movies and justin’s music i say he did a good move trying to evade any questions about personal life.he’s there to promote the album not to talk about personal stuff.and matt lauer is a douche.

chanel

Posted at 12:45 PM on June 15, 2012

I love how Justin is still love with Selena. He didin’t want the attention on his relationship with Selena affect him promoting the album. I think Selena would have understand that he’s promoting the album I’m sure Selena doesn’t talk about Justin during her interviews. I think him and her want to keep there relationship private as much as possible. I do love there chemistry and they have amazing lives together and they do compliment together. Love how Justin and selena mesh well together. I hope they last a long time. I don’t want them to ever break up. I don’t see them dating anyone else. they belong together. They make each other happy and they are so good together.

Sangeeth

Posted at 10:25 AM on June 15, 2012

Well, Justin told that he won’t marry Selena. And he better not! Sel is so much better without him, although i respect her relationship with him since it makes her happy. That would make me happy too.

みあ

Posted at 9:53 AM on June 15, 2012

Well, who knows what Justin was thinking at that time… But what if they were just doing that because they wanted to? They’re growing up, and people change even if it doesn’t seem like it.

nisha

Posted at 9:42 AM on June 15, 2012

Omb I love him so much

lindy

Posted at 9:32 AM on June 15, 2012

I think their relationship is not as strong as before…I am not a hater or anything…but I mean they are growing up and they are changing…

angela

Posted at 9:42 AM on June 15, 2012

je hebt wel gelijk ze veranderen en dan gaan ze miss uit elkaar