Ginnifer Goodwin: Kristen Stewart Was 'Phenomenal' As Snow White

Fri, June 15, 2012 11:52am EST by 8 Comments
Ginnifer Goodwin Snow White Kristen Stewart

Nina

Posted at 2:33 PM on April 14, 2013

Lily Collins was a better Snow White than Kirsten. And Ginnifer Goodwin is the better actress and the better Snow White.

Laura

Posted at 1:41 AM on April 14, 2013

Ginnifer all the way! <3

F3r9i3

Posted at 2:09 AM on June 19, 2012

I personally could care less that it was Kristen Stewart particularly that was cast as Snow White,  but when someone takes on a role I expect it to be done right. I hate to say it but the truth is that she was the only noticeable character that did a horrible job portraying her role. Snow white is pure life and innocence? Oh, let me act all stupified and confused, that will make people believe I’m full of goodness. Oh yeah, I’m so full of life that I’m going to become the new warrior princess. Yup and it’s true because I lightly slashed a total of 3 men in the movie, I totally deserve to be called a warrior. Oh and let me add a couple of weird sounds at the end of my words for the fun of it. Oh wait, that’s my sad attempt at a british accent. The only belivable part was when the troll refused to attack her after he got one look at her. Can you blame it? He probably figured Stewart was a potential mate for him.

delaney

Posted at 3:51 PM on June 16, 2012

has anyone read any of her interviews it is obvious her and r pattison are no longer together you wait she will be putting out a staement later that her and robert pattison are just friends he screwd her over in canne and prtugal on his interviews

delle1

Posted at 5:19 PM on June 16, 2012

Guess what delaney,you’re delusional and you should be institutionalised…..

lisasa

Posted at 3:36 PM on June 16, 2012

Vote breaking dawn and snow white and the huntsman at 2012 teen choice awards team snow white and breaking dawn

cris

Posted at 3:17 PM on June 16, 2012

Kristen was perfect …………. just a great actress!

ana cabana

Posted at 12:13 AM on June 16, 2012

i love kristen and its so nice and perfect to her snow white and the huntsman the view the action wow its really good i wont to see part 2