Florida Man Files Restraining Order On Kardashians, Claims They Tried To Assassinate Him

Fri, June 15, 2012 9:12pm EDT by 19 Comments
Kardashian Restraining Order

A Florida man is filing for a restraining order against a majority of the Kardashian family, with allegations that include mentions of brass knuckles and warnings issued in a Schwarzenegger voice. Is this for real?

A man in Florida has requested that the court grant him a temporary restraining order, twice, against the Kardashians and you will never believe what he’s claiming they did to him.

Radar reports that Gino Romano filed on June 14, claiming that on June 10, 2012, Kim Kardashian, sisters Kourtney and Khloé, and mom Kris Jenner assaulted him while at Busch Gardens. In his bizarre plea, he claims that “Khloé Kardashian put me in a head lock and Kourtney Kardashian stuck her heel in my eye and Kim Kardashian put brass knuckles on and punched me in the teeth, Kris Kardashian [Jenner] pulled out mace and sprayed me while Kim Kardashian pick pocketed my Levi’s and stole my wallet.”

Gino claims he filed a police report because he his afraid for his safety, continuing “”I was forced to bed confined [sic] because my head is injured from Kardashian assassination attempt against me, but I know they are coming back, because Kim Kardashian told me this in Arnold Schwarzenegger‘s voice.”

The judge threw out Gino’s request, but the man wasn’t done with his insane allegations. He filed another set of paperwork, claiming he was assaulted by them a second time, a day later, on June 11, at Walt Disney World. This second request claims that Gino faces “imminent danger and bodily harm” from the family.

Radar reports that the second document is filled with even more out-there claims, like Kourtney tasered Gino, Kim whispered ‘…gonna get you sucker,’ and Khloe was dressed as a sumo wrestler and slammed him into the curb.

Not surprisingly, Gino can’t come up with any witnesses for either of his claims.

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Can YOU believe all this insanity?

Lol

Posted at 4:42 PM on June 16, 2012

I spy wit my lil eye something …….
OMG camel toe

Lol

Posted at 4:41 PM on June 16, 2012

I spy with my little eye something ……….
OMG camel toe hahahaha

Tang

Posted at 4:39 PM on June 16, 2012

This is funny as hell, because now they have the rights to Sumo wrestler clothing line. That guy must have smoking chili dogs and singing christmas carols at Busch Gardens WTH?

Sad

Posted at 1:29 PM on June 16, 2012

The man is sick and needs help, but he’s just being made a joke of instead. Mental illness is not hilarious.

HeeHee

hahaha…The Kardashians are Billionaires and they stole his wallet???hahha

andrea

Posted at 12:51 PM on June 16, 2012

they’re not billionares ¬¬

Mynamd

Posted at 12:59 AM on June 16, 2012

Funny. Haha good imagination. Lol.

Jen

Posted at 12:18 AM on June 16, 2012

LMAO!!! I find this whole story hilarious. This man has a gnarly imagination.

Shelly

Posted at 12:06 AM on June 16, 2012

LMAO at this story. Sorry but this is some funny stuff coming from an insane mind. Kourtney kicked him in the eye with her heels and Khloe put him in a headlock. Hahahahahahahaha.

Nina

Posted at 11:23 PM on June 15, 2012

LOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!
“THEY STOLE HIS WALLET” !!!
Wow, the kardashians are so cheap…………..
whatever.

olivia

Posted at 10:26 PM on June 15, 2012

THIS IS FUNNY AND THIS MAN MUST BE BEYOND OFF HIS ROCKER

haterz suck

Posted at 9:45 PM on June 15, 2012

1st to comment lol jk ok wtfreak is wrong with this man he might be broke and needs money thats y he is doing the stupidest thing ever really stupid guy

wow

Posted at 9:46 PM on June 15, 2012

no your not first to comment

haterz suck

Posted at 9:47 PM on June 15, 2012

my bad i meant to 2 never mind 0 to comment lol

zilly

Posted at 9:45 PM on June 15, 2012

Is it wrong that I find the whole thing funny?

GEM