Pregnant Tamera Mowry Reveals Her Baby's Sex

Thu, June 14, 2012 11:40am EDT by 41 Comments
Tamera Mowry Pregnant

The ‘Tia & Tamera’ star has just revealed the sex of her baby! Find out if she’s having a boy or a girl!

Now five-months pregnant, Tamera Mowry couldn’t be more happy about the news. The first-time mom is looking forward to being a parent!

This is the first child for Tamera and hubby FOX News correspondent Adam Housley.

She’ll be having a BOY!!

In an interview with People Tamera, 33, exclaims, “I want a boy because I have two brothers whom I love and adore.”

Tamera continues,“I helped raise my brothers so I have somewhat of an experience raising boys.”

Due Oct. 30, Tamera’s son will be close in age to twin sister Tia Mowry‘s son Cree Taylor, who turns 1 this month.

Congrats, Tamera!

– Caroline Zapatero

More Tia & Tamera news:

1. How To Get Tia Mowry’s Son’s Cute Kid Style
  2. Tia Mowry Gives Birth To A Baby Boy
  3. Want An Inside Look At Tia & Tamera Mowry’s Intense Twin Connection? Just Look At Their Twitters!

andrea

Posted at 4:47 PM on August 28, 2012

look at

true fan

Posted at 8:30 AM on August 28, 2012

congratulation I think she will be a good mom I enjoy yall tv show and I think yall is a awesome set of twins keep taking care of yall self and good luck

jes

Posted at 12:49 PM on August 26, 2012

honestly tia looks skinner even though she’s the one who just had a kid- not judging its just odd

Hannah

Posted at 9:00 PM on August 13, 2012

And hopefully tamera doesn’t over eat like Tia.Just because youre pregnant doesn’t mean you can eat a buffet every night… I think the way people bounce back is because they have been continously working out, then during pregnancy work out a bit…

Hannah

Posted at 8:59 PM on August 13, 2012

i dont get why in the show tia got to be played in the movie… when tamera didn’t have a kid or any kind of extras to deal with. i mean wouldn’t it have been easier to cast tamera??

Gemma

Posted at 4:25 PM on August 12, 2012

Hi all.. Congratulations Tamera.. Im so sure that you will be a fab mum. Just like Tia. I have watched them ever since they started acting. I loved Sister, Sister.. And im also enjoying watching the Tia and Tamera show. Catching up on what they have been up to. I wish them both all the best and loads of happiness!!!

Erika B

Posted at 10:30 AM on August 12, 2012

Congratulations Tamera. I think it is wonderful that you are having a boy. Your son and his cousin Cree will be very close. I love season 2 of Tia and Tamera. You and Tia are very beautiful women with very different personalities, however they compliment each other. I think Tamera will be a wonderful mom, she has that natural ability. Tia and Tamera are exemplary role models for young women and girls out there. Their triumphs and struggles are truly inspiring. Congratulations again. Enjoy your new baby boy.

Tiffani Young

Posted at 2:44 PM on August 7, 2012

Congratulations on having a Boy Tamera

Ms. Love

Posted at 12:20 PM on August 6, 2012

Congrats!

tina

Posted at 12:38 PM on August 2, 2012

Congratulations Tamera, Im extremely happy for you! I know you be an awesome mommy. God Bless you, Adam and the baby..Always a Fan

real fan

Posted at 10:27 PM on July 31, 2012

Hey Tamera honey,
I’m so proud of you and Tia! U are both very inspiring, beautiful, intelligentladies. U give many young women a lot to look forward to. U guys are so real I love ur show. You all remind me so much of me and my little sister down to the small and huge disagreements u all have. Its so “crazy cool” how after marriage u both still end up with the same initials and a child of the same gender. Lol. Keep up the outstanding work ladies and keep having each others back, front, love and trust. Congrats to u both on ur families and careers.

Signed,
A Proud Fan.

Kathryn

Posted at 8:52 PM on July 30, 2012

Congrats. I was watching your and Tia’s show(the episode with Richard Simmons) and I google searched you and Tia with Richard Simmons and nothing came up, so searched you and it came up Tamera Mowry Baby and clicked on it and I came here. Well, you probably don’t care the how I found out, but oh well. Congrats and I hope you love him.

Jessica Larkins

Posted at 8:34 PM on July 10, 2012

Congrats Tamera your going to be an amazing mom just like your sister

Andrea

Posted at 3:07 AM on July 10, 2012

Congrats to Tamera!! I have been a T&T fan for years, and I am so happy for both of them!

Mhakenzie S

Posted at 12:02 AM on July 10, 2012

I Love Tia And Tamera Too Death ! But Our Opinions Differ Because We Aee On The Outside Looking In. Tia Is A Very Hard Working Mother And Wife If You Ask Me, Her Life May Or May Not Be As Hard As It Seems But Whose To Say? Where As Tamera Is Just Settling Down Into The Married Life And Is About To Adjust From Being All About Her And Adam To Her, Him, And A Newborn. That Has To Be An Extreme Adjustment But I Love Them Both And I Hope The Best For Tamera And Her Family :)) …
-Mhakenzie

Brittany

Posted at 3:52 AM on July 7, 2012

Love these girls… there so real and so sweet. But i do think tia needs to get some cuz she is always so responsible and stick up her butt. But still love her. Im happy for tamera. And i dont think she is copying het sister just maybe realizes what she wants. Anywas who cares what ppl think cant wait to sre your lil man tamera. Tia cree is adorable and where is cory he is always gone. I know he has auditions etc.. but he needs to be there for your family cause he cant get that time back.

love

Posted at 3:32 PM on July 6, 2012

does anyone know where she got those shoes, or where can I get similar ones????? please

a.g.

Posted at 8:28 AM on July 3, 2012

I actually think tamera needs to know we all proud of her she has nothing to prove to anyone and her life is beautiful and a blessing idk why she got pregnant I feel like she should have done more audtions more so land one I miss her on tv TIA just manipuluates poeple to think her life is so hard I just think she’s so dam dramatic and tamera is not and that’s what I love about her pluzz TIA ur man is never there so idk why u make other poeple feel. Like der nothing if anything I think da person dats jeaoulus is U not tamera ur sis that never thinks of being evil .. Ur jealous!!! And ur son cree is ugly!!!!! Ima b mad evil right now cuz I hate how they focus on ur dumb status plus u booked that musical but u didn’t work hard for it so yea bite me tamera I’m on ur side … Anywhos don’t forget tamera sisters stick toether but don’t let anyone push u down cus ur da best ders no one else in da world like u .. And tia grow up and stop being selffish and take care of ur son or else u guna miss his first tooth .. And cory were u at ur son Is growing and ur never der !!!

Andrea

Posted at 3:09 AM on July 10, 2012

I don’t think you’re being a good Tamera fan by saying her nephew is ugly, you are very ignorant for posting this and you need a life IJS

R. L.

Posted at 9:43 AM on August 6, 2012

Hey a.g. This is a horrible comment! You need to post an apology.

Ms.Love

Posted at 12:16 PM on August 6, 2012

Grow up… You have way to much time on your hands. Devil!

Na-na

Posted at 12:28 PM on July 2, 2012

But I love both Tia and tamera so much

Na-na

Posted at 12:25 PM on July 2, 2012

I love both Tia and tamera but I have to say that tamera is Tia’s follower. First Tia got married than tamera got married.then Tia had a beautiful baby boy now tamera is pregnant.i think that tamera does everything Tia does and is jealous when Tia gets something great,but I love them both!!!

Ms. Love

Posted at 12:18 PM on August 6, 2012

Funny you say that when Tamera is the oldest. It happens like that sometimes when you have a twin.

Hannah

Posted at 9:11 PM on July 1, 2012

I am soooo happy for her! I think it will be great for Cree-Cree to have a cousin so close in age!

Congrats Tamera, Adam, Tia, Cory, and Cree.

Hannah

Posted at 9:11 PM on July 1, 2012

Congrats Tamera, Adam, Tia, Cory, and Cree.

Hannah

Posted at 9:11 PM on July 1, 2012

Congrats Tamera, Adam, Tia, Cory, and Cree.

Chiffon Wilson

Posted at 9:18 PM on June 25, 2012

Tamera,
Now that you know you are going to have a boy, what are some names that you are considering naming the baby?
So happy for you hope that your pregnancy continues to be smooth and you have no complications. I love your show on style Tia and Tamera evry episode is worth watching.

lola

Posted at 6:05 AM on June 15, 2012

awwwwwwwww so cute

Ms. Love

Posted at 12:19 PM on August 6, 2012

Congrata!!!

Gwenetta Simmons

Posted at 7:13 PM on August 27, 2012

congrata tamera on your 1st baby u will be a great mom like your mom is to u cant waite love u guys