Pregnant Tamera Mowry Reveals Her Baby's Sex

Thu, June 14, 2012 11:40am EDT by 41 Comments
Tamera Mowry Pregnant

The ‘Tia & Tamera’ star has just revealed the sex of her baby! Find out if she’s having a boy or a girl!

Now five-months pregnant, Tamera Mowry couldn’t be more happy about the news. The first-time mom is looking forward to being a parent!

This is the first child for Tamera and hubby FOX News correspondent Adam Housley.

She’ll be having a BOY!!

In an interview with People Tamera, 33, exclaims, “I want a boy because I have two brothers whom I love and adore.”

Tamera continues,“I helped raise my brothers so I have somewhat of an experience raising boys.”

Due Oct. 30, Tamera’s son will be close in age to twin sister Tia Mowry‘s son Cree Taylor, who turns 1 this month.

Congrats, Tamera!

– Caroline Zapatero

More Tia & Tamera news:

1. How To Get Tia Mowry’s Son’s Cute Kid Style
  2. Tia Mowry Gives Birth To A Baby Boy
  3. Want An Inside Look At Tia & Tamera Mowry’s Intense Twin Connection? Just Look At Their Twitters!

determine sex of baby

Posted at 11:39 AM on July 24, 2014

I am regular visitoг, how are you everybody?
This article posted at this site is in fact pleasant.

Amo

Posted at 5:40 PM on January 12, 2013

hi my name is Amo, i live in Botswana Africa, I love your show, iam happy for you Tamera.ur going to be a wonderful mother.and cree going to be a wonderful cousin,in all the reality show i watch u and tia are best.To be honest iam biggest fan.God will bless u.i always wish i can see u real life.U Can check me in facebook Tshidiso Amogelang Matlho

kaila

Posted at 1:14 PM on December 30, 2012

I would be proud to and also scared be a first time mother and all but I bet ur baby will be adorable just like cree congrats so happy.

Also wat up with the mowry twins having boys t they definetly share expieriences with being twins now being mothers to boys.

jana

Posted at 7:51 PM on October 17, 2012

what are you going to name your baby tamara!

Cara

Posted at 8:20 PM on October 15, 2012

I proud of you having baby

Myakielle

Posted at 1:51 PM on October 7, 2012

Oh my gosh.. Your 34.. I didn’t know. I hope you are very happy. Your my favourite actor. You and your twin sister, Tia did very well in Twitches and Twitches Too. Your gonna be a great mother. I read that your baby boy will be due on October 30th, The day after Halloween!

Myakielle

Posted at 1:51 PM on October 7, 2012

*before

zoe marie cosby

Posted at 10:08 PM on September 26, 2012

i love you show to that’s it by.oh text or call please please please.

zoe marie cosby

Posted at 10:07 PM on September 26, 2012

i can”t wait to see the baby boy and you together tamera mowray.i bet he is going to lool like you or dad.this is zoe marie cosby.adress 88 boehm ct.maybe call me or see me.My phone number is 300-2166 house number 829-2031.by nice to leave you a message.

michelle d mackey

Posted at 2:12 PM on September 15, 2012

Congradulations Tamers on your pregnancy..God bless you@your family!!!!!!!