Niall Horan Raves About Online Girlfriend Demi Lovato

Thu, June 14, 2012 7:37pm EDT by 154 Comments
Niall Horan Meets Demi Lovato's Family!

Melanie

Posted at 9:21 PM on August 15, 2012

Yes we all love Niall and just want him to be happy. I love them both. I do support both of them though no matter what decision they make.

Vampiredolli

Posted at 12:30 AM on July 5, 2012

I m fan of Demi Lovato that I could see that Niall wants to be with
her and with all the One Direction fans are going to hate this but I
totally understand what people telling wiith there mind. I think what makes them happy, then make them happy what they are dating. Everyone thinks they aren’t cute couple but everyone don’t care about they make cute couple. I think I would stay back and see what going happened between them. If she wants be in relationship with him or he wants wants be in relationship with her then, if they aren’t, they could be friends so yeah. I liked them if its happens then its happeneds okay.

Sara

Posted at 7:44 PM on July 4, 2012

I believe that there are quite a few errors occurring in your article. Demi said that she plans on being single for a while because she is focusing on her career and doesn’t have time to date. Both Niall and Demi claim that they are just good friends. Plus just because they Skype each other doesn’t mean they’re dating. People Skype with friends all the time; it doesn’t mean they’re dating. If they were together both would have admitted it. Both of them are not the kind of people to lie and/or deny the truth.

NONO

Posted at 8:21 PM on July 3, 2012

nooooooo;( i like demi, and niall, separate..
i like them both,
but together..?
NOT A GOOD MATCH. just no.

Hellur

Posted at 8:47 AM on July 3, 2012

how do you guys know what nialls type is? just cause you guys read it online or in a magazine? Niall said whoever he likes he goes after. He likes Demi and that’s why he’s trying to get at her. If you don’t accept them dating then you guys are directionators. What about Liam’s girlfriend, Danielle. You guys like her. What about Louis’ girlfriend, Eleanor? You guys like her too. So why can’t you accept Demi?

bella

Posted at 4:31 AM on June 30, 2012

they wont be a cute couple. niall is too cute ! but okay if niall happy:’)

Teresa

Posted at 5:32 AM on June 29, 2012

Umm to b honest im a BIG fun of both of thm bt i jst dont think they will make a cute thats wat i think bt if they do go out then ill b happy cuzz they r happy sooo yea

XxBlueIcexX

Posted at 1:36 AM on June 27, 2012

Personally I dont think ANY of us have a say so in Niall and Demi’s relashionship, If they decide to date. Let them. If they dont, who cares? WHatever makes Demi and Niall happy should make all the “Demi Lavoto” and “One Direction” Fans happy. :)

Ella

Posted at 2:28 PM on June 27, 2012

Agreed.

Melanie

Posted at 9:22 PM on August 15, 2012

agreed :)

Jeda

Posted at 5:06 PM on June 26, 2012

Niall looks so good in that picture. Demi’s a sweet girl but I can’t help but hope they don’t date. I’m so selfish.

Anna

Posted at 4:36 PM on June 26, 2012

1 – The interview was a game, nothing more.
2 – was NOT a Skype date was a friendly conversation to get to know better.
3 – not confirmed anything (although I think something might happen).
It saddens me a bit but it’s good to be with someone he loves. Much love xx Be happy!

Rebekah

Posted at 4:17 PM on June 26, 2012

Niall, I love you to death, but Demi is not your type. She is a real girly girl and you like girls who fart, and burp, and eat alot. She’s not like that. But it’s your choice…

i love niall!

Posted at 1:01 PM on June 22, 2012

Niall I Love You Soo Much And I Want You To Be Happy And All But…..

I Kinda Think That She Is A Bit To Much Like What Shes Been Through But He Can DO Whatever He Wants Its His Choice So I Just Wanted To Say What I Just Said!!!

Triple

Posted at 6:47 AM on June 22, 2012

They’re cute together. I love Demi and everyone who called her a ‘SLUT’ will be actually dead!

Zoey

Posted at 11:23 PM on June 21, 2012

Im sorry Niall..but my HONEST opinion is..No, Only because YOU are too sweet, kind ,nice, caring, loving, funny, talented,and AMAZING!!! you’re SOOO Cute!!! I love you<3 you INSPIRE me so much and i think if you do…it'd be a BADDDD very BAD choice!! :/

vanessa

Posted at 12:40 AM on June 22, 2012

so wait ur syaing tat hes too good and too sweet for demi. am sorry but i dont think u have a choice in thier realtionship if they go out or not its thier desicion

Fart

Posted at 2:16 PM on June 21, 2012

I hate demi lavato!!!!!! She is a slut

poop

Posted at 4:06 PM on June 21, 2012

first of all.. lovin the name! and i second this statement.

Nicki

Posted at 9:28 AM on July 1, 2012

I’m sorry honey that your jealous

Haliiidhshjwsnh

Posted at 12:26 PM on June 21, 2012

I want Lemi !!!! Logan+ Demi

Christi

Posted at 7:48 PM on July 4, 2012

YES! THAT WOULD BE PERFECT! THEY WOULD MAKE A GREAT COUPLE! <3333

rawr

Posted at 6:41 PM on June 20, 2012

They aren’t dating. Sheesh, get your facts straight. Demi denied the rumors.

Zoey

Posted at 11:26 PM on June 21, 2012

Ummm, i thought she confirmed the rumors?! :/

Ashley

Posted at 4:39 PM on June 20, 2012

They shouldn’t date!!!!!PLEASE DON’T DATE HER I LOVE YA

Meredith

Posted at 4:36 PM on June 20, 2012

I dont think they should date, I love Niall and want him to be happy but I think there better as friends.

Carson

Posted at 1:57 PM on June 20, 2012

I love Niall. But I just want him to be happy. Its just like Justin and Selena you will eventually get over it

Jacqui

Posted at 3:36 PM on June 19, 2012

they’d make the cutest couple ever…sigh<3

meyla

Posted at 3:23 PM on June 19, 2012

I love them both but they look better as a friends, not a couple. :) x

Victoria

Posted at 12:38 AM on June 19, 2012

Personally I don’t think they would make a cute couple. They just don’t seem right for eachother. But, if Niall’s happy then I’m happy for him. All that matters is that they like eachother and are both happy.

Crystal

Posted at 9:42 PM on June 18, 2012

I DONT THINK THEY SHOULD GET TOGETHER. NIALL IS AN AMAZING, NICE, AND FUNNY PERSON BUT HE CAN DO BETTER!
I LOVE NIALL!!

Megan

Posted at 6:54 PM on June 18, 2012

Omg demi and niall r so adorable together and i’m happy for the both of them!!

jacqui