Niall Horan Raves About Online Girlfriend Demi Lovato

Thu, June 14, 2012 7:37pm EST by 158 Comments
Niall Horan Meets Demi Lovato's Family!

Gracelyn

Posted at 1:19 PM on June 18, 2012

I think that if Niall wants to date her than we (as his fans) should be happy for him. No use in hating her just because she might be dating him.

rOSA

Posted at 11:33 AM on June 18, 2012

Demi lovato was abused by her father bullied at age of 7 she was on eating disorders cutting herself and went into rehab but her family sat her down and got her into treatment and she manages to smile!!!!

jasmine

Posted at 3:18 AM on June 18, 2012

Niall should date a fan. OMG. At least give us a hope.

rawr

Posted at 9:30 PM on June 17, 2012

no, just nooooooo!!!

Paulina

Posted at 3:14 PM on June 17, 2012

Well I think it’s cute but no… Demo has some self issuess and then she’ll get Niall involved and I bet he won’t be the same old Niall anymore and really he can get someone with selfesteem she just seems to worried about life and about her image and Niall is carefree yea he cares about his image but not to cut himself. So I don’t think they make a good couple. But that’s my opinion he desides and so does she.

JBwife1

Posted at 2:42 PM on June 17, 2012

I think they would be a really cute couple! But Demi dating a member of the band is a huge responsibilty. When someone gets married the dad expects the man to take care of his daughter. Us fans will expect of you to treat him right, make him laugh/smile, and never brake his heart. This is Niall we’re talking about. It’s not hard to do this. So just treat him right! We have no doubt he will do the same :)

Lizzy

Posted at 12:29 AM on June 17, 2012

Ok demi is looking to be popular remember she cuts herself and she is fat and she attacked another celebrity imagine what she will do when niall breaks up with her

Brittney

Posted at 6:04 PM on June 18, 2012

Okay…no h8 here bro
You’re probably just some jealous 7 year old who doesn’t want Niall to have a girlfriend at all. Let them both be happy. There’s no reason to be mean online to someone that probably won’t even see your cruel comment. She’s been through a lot and more people should admire her for that; just thought I’d say that.

pluck

Posted at 12:28 AM on June 17, 2012

ewww, no way! demi is like a witch with heavy make up!,! a big NO NO! niall deserves someone so much better

Cindy

Posted at 3:14 AM on July 7, 2012

Jealous much? Just leave her alone and stop hating, she is beautiful the way she is.

LALALALA

Posted at 10:45 PM on June 16, 2012

I’m a huge fan of both, but i was Demi’s first. She was actually the reason I started liking One Direction because of the videos of Niall saying he liked her. Soon after i became a fan of the beautiful Niall Horan. I think they would be almost perfect for each other. At first I didnt think so because of Demi’s past and such but after learning more about Niall think they would. First of all, Demi is Irish too, she’s also italin (Niall like italian food). Niall likes girls with big butts more than he likes big boobs, Demi is very curvy in those areas lol. Demi needs a down to earth kind of guy like her who isn’t full of himself and caring. Niall is all those things. Niall also has insecurity problems like Demi so they would understand each other and not get overshadowed with each other ego. Demi is 5’2 so even in heals she wont be taller than his 5’8 self. The only problem is Demi’s never stated the type of guys she likes but from her history its obvious she likes latin american/ dark haired/ tan guys which Niall is not, but I think his California guy look would be a perfect change for her. :) THESE ARE ALL THE REASON WHY THEY ARE ALMOST PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER.

Maria

Posted at 4:03 AM on June 17, 2012

I think the same as you! :)

iOD

Posted at 5:18 PM on June 19, 2012

I think you’re absolutely right. For a girl who’s been through so much emotionally and physically, over came heartbreak and self harming deserves a good guy that will treat her right. Yeah she’s going through changes that her fans don’t really like right now or don’t fully understand. But I believe she’s the same girl. Every guy she’s been with in hollywood left her high and dry, I doubt Niall will. And she wouldn’t hurt him, she’s knows that feeling all too well. SO let them be haters and find something else to obsess over. Oh and think of the music they could write and sing together. I ship ‘Nemi’ THE FREAKING END.
And yes I am a big fan of both. He deserves someone just as much as his bandmates do.

Annabell

Posted at 7:48 PM on June 16, 2012

I LOVE Niall and I’ve always liked Demi since I was little. But like most of you I don’t think they are gonna work out.

Chachi

Posted at 6:52 PM on June 16, 2012

Niall is adorable and Demi is pretty but they won’t make a cute couple.. Demi is gonna end up hurtin him and goin through depression nialler doesn’t need that. This is just my OPINON

Alex

Posted at 4:19 PM on June 16, 2012

I think Demi is lovely and gorgeous and strong she is just not the type of girl I picture with Niall. If he’s happy then I’m happy for him but I feel like everyone is blowing this whole thing out of proportion. Just because they have skyped doesn’t mean they are dating and you can think someone is hot without automatically dating them.

nialls protector!(;

Posted at 1:54 PM on June 16, 2012

She will break nialls heart then get depressed and cut again and niall will feel bad…i cant stand to see niall hurt!):

1DLUVR

Posted at 4:40 PM on June 16, 2012

That’s really rude to say about Demi. She’s still going through a hard time. God, it’s unbelieveable how people can be so rude!

Hannah

Posted at 9:08 PM on June 16, 2012

Preach it sister:) Demi is my role model and Niall is absolutely amazing. I think that if they like each other then who cares about everything else, they should totally go out.

Maria

Posted at 4:05 AM on June 17, 2012

agreed!

Melissa Horan

Posted at 12:48 PM on June 16, 2012

NO! NONONO! NONONONONO!
No im not just saying this because of my jealousy (of course I’ll be jealous) But was never a big fan of her… he can date who he wants and I’ll support him either way, I just dont like the idea..

dırectıoner ^^

Posted at 6:14 PM on June 16, 2012

I agree! I never really lıked her, but ıf she makes hım happy, I’m happy too

Kate

Posted at 7:29 AM on June 16, 2012

Demi and Niall are perfect for each other, DEMI AND NIALL SHOULD DATE!!!!!!!

emy

Posted at 7:54 PM on June 17, 2012

yeah they are so perfect for each other its up to them who do you fink u are to decide for them they decide for each other i just want to wish them good luck may god bless your relationship

Ashlie

Posted at 4:42 AM on June 16, 2012

Okay first off calling someone who has struggled with an eatting disorder fat is wrong on so many levels. Calling her fat wont make you skinny calling her ugly wont make you pretty calling her everyname in the book wont get niall to like you alright. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE niall like there is no tomorrow and just like every girl out there i’ve had this crazy fantasy that I will marry one of them but truth is WERE NOT okay i dont care how many times they’ll say that they’ll date a fan, they wont. A fan is a fan end of story. So why dont we just shut up with the hate towards Demi and be happy for Niall.

1DLUVR

Posted at 4:43 PM on June 16, 2012

Thank you! OMG I can’t believe that so many people can get jealous about 1 famous person dating another famous person. Most of them are like early teens (likeme) and they don’t get that someone who’s like 19 won’s date someone who’s like 13, 14 etc. Sometimes I’m embarrased to be part of this generation.

shannon

Posted at 3:41 AM on June 16, 2012

Yeah, I don’t thihk they’ll date for long. Demi’s already had depression in her life, and she won’t be able to stand all the death threats for very long. She should date someone who has a smaller fan base.

Mayra

Posted at 9:29 AM on June 16, 2012

thats so true. :|

Joanne

Posted at 7:52 PM on June 16, 2012

Your sooooooooooo right! But then I feel bad because that is probably true :(

iOD

Posted at 5:23 PM on June 19, 2012

I believe the death threats will come, heavy. But she’s already built a tougher skin.Of course it’ll be rocky at first but remember there’s millions of more fans than haters who tell her she’s beautiful and that she deserves to be happy. I mean she did get death threats when she was dating Joe too, even though people were more than happy to see that.

paola

Posted at 2:28 AM on June 16, 2012

first of all stephanie demi is not fat so shut up because no one is perfect and u should leave them alone if niall has a crush on her or theyre dating leave so what they make a cute couple i love demi and i think niall is adorable and cute <3 wish them the best and hopefully they are dating

Stephanie

Posted at 1:05 AM on June 16, 2012

First of all demi is fat, she never loved niall she started liking him because Nialls celebrity crush is her. She’s just trying to be all that wen she’s all fat!
And no they don’t look cute together

Rachel

Posted at 1:52 AM on June 16, 2012

Wow. That’s just rude! I bet you are a walking stick. Do you like thta? Demi’s not Fat she’s curvy! And Niall likes her, get over it it walking stick! I bet you look almost anorexic! Liking that aren’t you?

Nemi will be amazing! And Niall you’re amazing you’ll make her happy and she will make you happy!<3

Tiffany

Posted at 1:59 AM on June 16, 2012

ARE YOU SERIOUS?! WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU. DEMI IS PERFECT. SHE’S BEAUTIFUL. SHE’S NOT FAT. IT’S BETTER THAN HAVING EATING DISORDERS. AT LEAST SHE CAME OUT. SHE STOPPED. SHE’S AN INSPIRATIONAL PERSON. AND SHE’S BEEN THROUGH A LOT. WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU. IF NIALL LIKES HER, THEN HE LIKES HER. OBVIOUSlY, YOU’RE NOT A TRUE DIRECTIONER. LET HIM BE HAPPY.

Cynthia

Posted at 3:50 AM on June 16, 2012

Whats Nialls skype name.. and the rest of the boys skype name..

Demi isnt fat…. hater..

Maria

Posted at 4:19 AM on June 17, 2012

Aww,honey you’re so jealous of Demi,i’m sorry for you =) Demi is not fat,Demi is curvy..and you’re such a critic! People like you shouldn’t exist…but whatever DONT EVER CALL DEMETRIA DEVONNE LOVATO fat again!! They’re gonna make a great couple! And if Niall likes Demi and Demi likes NIall…you can’t tell them not to date.Who are you? His mother?

Vanessa Rocha

Posted at 1:05 AM on June 16, 2012

i think theyd make a perfect coule…theyve both have crushes on eachother and i think they have great chemistry going on between them….id be thrilled if they got together!!!:]…best luck to them!!!:]

Jessica

Posted at 11:53 PM on June 15, 2012

I love them both but honestly, I don’t think they’d be a cute couple. I can’t see them together. I’m not hating on either of them cause like I said earlier, I love them both. But either way, I’d be happy for them because they’d be happy (:

carol

Posted at 11:12 PM on June 15, 2012

i think demi should STAY AWAY FROM NIALL. i love her and all but, DONT TOUCH HIM HE’S MINE

Ashley

Posted at 11:59 AM on June 17, 2012

Get real…

Sasha

Posted at 9:14 PM on June 15, 2012

I would really love Demi and Niall to get together!! They make a super cute couple! And it’s romantic how they started all this! he got in touch with her!!:D before they knew each other they had a huge crush on each other now they talk a lot!! I have a feeling they will get together soon!!<3 :D

sorry

Posted at 7:41 PM on June 15, 2012

i don’t like demi to be with him, i just don’t see them as a couple… i think they will be better looking if they were best friends or something like that, just saying…

Jessie

Posted at 11:34 PM on June 15, 2012

I agree ^

Kyra

Posted at 7:00 PM on June 15, 2012

No hate, I love them both to pieces. But Demi couldn’t take the hate and stress that comes with dating someone as famous as Niall. And if Niall dates someone who isn’t a fan, then all the fans who have been waiting to be noticed will be crushed. But, if Niall and Demi are happy, then I guess I am too.

Rachel

Posted at 1:54 AM on June 16, 2012

Yea’ But he shouldn’t date a fan because the fans want him too. He should date who he likes. And in this case, it is Demi, so, fans should understand that if he’s happy, they should be happy..