Lauren Manzo's New Bod Looks Great — 'RHONJ' Weight Loss Secret

Thu, June 14, 2012 6:12pm EST by 21 Comments
Lauren Manzo Weight Loss

‘Real Housewives of New Jersey’ cast member Lauren Manzo just shed 30 lbs, and she looks fab! Find out all the details on how she lost the weight!

Lauren Manzo, daughter of Caroline Manzo and one of the stars of Real Housewives of New Jersey, struggled with her weight for years.  But now, she’s looking great, and we know the secret to her weight loss!

Lauren’s weight has been a constant battle for her.  After years of failed dieting attempts, Lauren gave in and underwent a lap band surgery, which restricts the size of one’s stomach.

The RHONJ star went from 185 lbs to 150!  Lauren is halfway to her target weight of 120 lbs, and she’s feeling a million times better! In fact, she says the lap band was “the best decision of her life!”

Lauren found it hard to see herself on TV and told Us Weekly, “The camera doesn’t add ten pounds, it adds 800 pounds! I had people writing me on Twitter that I’m fat, ugly, gross.”

With her new shape, and new confidence, Lauren can’t wait to slip into a hot, slinky bikini for the very first time in her life!

Doesn’t she look great, HollywoodLifers?

[Daily Mail]

– Margaret Quigley

More on ‘Real Housewives of New Jersey':

1. ‘RHONJ’ Recap: Joe Giudice Tells Teresa To ‘F***ing Shut Up’
  2. ‘RHONJ’ Recap: Teresa Giudice & Melissa Gorga In Tears After Heartrending Fight
  3. ‘RHONJ’ Recap: Teresa Giudice Refuses To Go To Therapy With Joe Gorga

video weddings

Posted at 7:38 AM on August 27, 2014

I wedding blog frequently and I genuinely appreciate your content.
This great wedding article has truly peaked my interest. I am going to bookmark your
site and keep checking for new details about once per week.
I subscribed to your RSS feed as well.

Customized Fat Loss

Posted at 12:22 AM on December 7, 2013

Wow, this post is nice, my sister is analyzing such things,
therefore I am going to convey her.

jim cockrum free marketing

Posted at 4:59 AM on November 10, 2013

I am still waiting to earn cash from my blogs and currently nothing goes as i wanted,
maybe you have a guide how to be successful while you do?

Hermelinda

Posted at 11:32 PM on August 2, 2013

What I adore about you Richard, is your desire to improve, get better,
get stronger and expand your horizons. Indeed, LeanGains just isn’t Paleo. Big offer. Paleo was never ever a religion for you, merely a raft to cross a river.

easy paycheck formula members area

Posted at 3:51 PM on July 18, 2013

Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it, you’re a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will come back sometime soon. I want to encourage yourself to continue your great work, have a nice weekend!

jim cockrum proven amazon course

Posted at 11:52 AM on July 14, 2013

I make some funds from the upload site that pays me a penny for every 1 file downloaded.
It’s produced me 4 bucks thus far lol. Also adsense throws a couple of nickels at me from time to time.

besspaula

Posted at 1:02 PM on May 13, 2013

its lookin good. if you think its such a good job, please give name of dr, to share w others.

vimax detox

Posted at 2:23 PM on April 1, 2013

I would like to thank you for the efforts you’ve put in writing this site. I’m hoping to view
the same high-grade content from you in the future as
well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to
get my own, personal blog now ;)

Tina

Posted at 7:45 AM on July 9, 2012

I was also considering doing weight loss surgery, but the price is way out of my budget. I came across Roca Labs Formula. It’s working and is much cheaper.

maggie

Posted at 12:06 AM on July 4, 2012

What a lazy way to do it. From watching the show all i saw was lauren being lazy and always complaining about being fat but yet unwilling to exercise and diet the RIGHT WAY!!!! what a joke how peeps are congratulating this person for taking the easy way out such a shame considering shyes young. what is needed is a life changing plan not a quick fix lardo!

mkt

Posted at 3:29 PM on July 30, 2012

we don’t see what the camera doesn’t capture! I’m sure her doing exercise is off limits!! Don’t listen to haters Lauren and WAY TO GO!!!!!

meowww

Posted at 7:42 PM on June 18, 2012

How was she able to get lap band surgery?

DJ

Posted at 9:19 AM on June 23, 2012

dad paid for it because he also used the “Lap band!

dawn

Posted at 10:19 AM on June 18, 2012

good for her,she looks good,but how could she be a size 8 if she was 185 poumds and short? i weigh 160 and am 5’10” and im a size 12,again not to knock her but theres no way she was a size 8,good for her tho!

laura m

Posted at 12:54 AM on June 26, 2012

It must be how we hold weight, because I am 5’9″, and at 160 wear a 6 or an 8, depending… She is plenty muscular, and even said her doctor said she didn’t appear as heavy as she was.

Cynthia

Posted at 10:59 PM on June 17, 2012

She looks great. I would have love to see her lose weight by working out.

lsura

Posted at 10:11 PM on June 17, 2012

Why not workout and lose it the old fashioned way?

Tina

Posted at 7:49 AM on July 9, 2012

You could also lose weight without undergoing surgery. Roca Labs Formula is a diet supplement that limits you food intake.

mkt

Posted at 3:31 PM on July 30, 2012

If you guys could afford it you would get the lap band too!! dahhhhhhhhhh you go lauren!!

joshephine taylor

Posted at 3:36 AM on June 15, 2012

Lauren,
You look beautiul and you did what you had too. Give yourself a pat on the back. So proud but even more proud that you had the support of your family.

carole schnack

Posted at 1:29 PM on October 2, 2012

lauren looks good but that aside shes a little clone of her mother and not in a good way. the way she attacked theresa and pointed her finger and spun it around was all her mother. The way she asked theresa if she knew what those initials ment, actualy i don’t think any of the housewives knew what it stood for was ridiculous. the housewives can fight all they want, but lauren has no place in the mix she’s just a spoiled little girl who gets everything she wants from mom and dad. Why would someone her age want to hang with all these older couples who do nothing but fight for all of us viewers entertainment.