Kanye West Wants To Buy Kim Kardashian A Love Nest in His Hometown — Atlanta

Thu, June 14, 2012 7:00am EDT by 14 Comments

Twenty-five Cents

Posted at 7:23 AM on September 26, 2012

The article should read ” Kanye buy’s bone-out room for his trick Kim Kardashian.”
You know KIm is looking to get paid ….And Kanye is stupid enough to fall for this ho……why don’t he do what he done there do with old skank Pamela Anderson just bone her out for a while…..Kanye is
looking for trouble by laying up with this pig.

JustFacts

Posted at 6:17 PM on June 28, 2012

ACTUALLY kanye is from ATLANTA, he was RAISED in Chicago. Kanyes dad and other family members still live in atlanta. Kanye has a condo in buckhead also. I swear you people need to do your research before speaking

lilgrandma

Posted at 7:05 PM on June 18, 2012

Keep her punk!!nobody fighting for her n nobody wants her!!!You FOOL all she wants fr u is to always stay in the spotlight!!But pretty soon u will be a nobody u guys are getting too old for more drama!!His new song about the HO! I got the DONKEY C#NT N U CAN”T HAVE HER LMAO!!!So proud of the men that left her they are soo smart just F#CK HER that’s all she good for!!Wang Bang see u HO!!!!They got no SHAME a$$holes!!!Anybody poses with the HO is a HO TOO!!!Stay away fr the DONKEY C#NT!!!She won’t last til she goes into HEAT again!!!!She get’s bored of the same D^CK!!!Remember she buys BLACK not WHITE LOL!!!

family healthcare

Posted at 6:02 PM on June 18, 2012

I’ve been exploring for a little bit for any high-quality articles or weblog posts in this kind of area . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this web site. Studying this info So i’m happy to show that I have a very good uncanny feeling I found out just what I needed. I most no doubt will make sure to do not omit this web site and provides it a glance regularly.

biggest penis ever

Posted at 4:19 PM on June 18, 2012

I additionally believe that mesothelioma is a uncommon form of cancers that is often found in those people previously familiar with asbestos. Cancerous cellular material form while in the mesothelium, which is a defensive lining which covers a lot of the body’s bodily organs. These cells typically form while in the lining in the lungs, mid-section, or the sac that encircles the heart. Thanks for revealing your ideas.

Best Business To Make Money

Posted at 11:02 AM on June 18, 2012

Heya i’m for the first time here. I came across this board and I to find It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I am hoping to present one thing again and help others such as you helped me.

C

Posted at 3:55 PM on June 16, 2012

I live in Atlanta, and I have to say that the last thing we need is another stupid socialite trashing up the city.

MyATL

Posted at 2:09 PM on June 15, 2012

No Kanye was born in Atlanta ( Grady Baby) and when he is here in Atlanta he always reminds us this is the place he was born. I really don’t care for Kim to live here this is not a Hollywood city. I don’t care for the Kartrashians here. But raised with southern hospitality she is welcome here but leave all that boogie stuff back in Cali.

MARIA

Posted at 11:36 AM on June 14, 2012

KANYE MIGHT HAVE BEEN BORN IN ATLANTA BUT TO HIM HIS HOME CITY IS DA CHI,……HES ALWAYS REPPED CHICAGO SO I DNT SEE ANY TRUTH TO DIS STORY IF ANYTHING THEY WOULD GET A PLACE TOGETHER IN NY SINCE THATS WHERE HES ALWAYS STAYIN

Lisa

Posted at 9:02 AM on June 14, 2012

Um Kanye doesnt even stay in ATL at all. He was born there, but he considers Chicago his hometown & NYC his home.

Do better.

really?

Posted at 8:46 AM on June 14, 2012

Kanye was born in Atlanta. However, I don’t believe this story. Kanye does not have a home there, so why would he buy Kim a place there? Kanye has homes in Los Angeles and NYC. NYC is Kanye’s home base.

candice

Posted at 8:12 AM on June 14, 2012

He was born in Atlanta but he grew up in Chicago. I don’t see them living there.

pee

Posted at 3:56 PM on June 15, 2012

eat food

yari

Posted at 7:12 AM on June 14, 2012

kanyes hometown is chicago….duh. can you guys seriously do your research before you post these articles