Chris Brown & Karrueche Tran Cooperating With Authorities After Brutal Attack, Says Rep

Thu, June 14, 2012 3:38pm EST by 9 Comments
Drake and Chris Brown Fight

mariaz

Posted at 1:34 AM on June 15, 2012

the fighting up in the club Could be about something else that somebody said to someone @ 4am/5am in the morning. and the Fight was not about Rihnna @ all.

TheMrs

Posted at 7:26 PM on June 14, 2012

Yesss…Tran was so distraught that she had time to tweet immediately after the fight. If I was suffering from a concussion, Twittering would be the last thing on my mind, ok? However, I will agree that she needs her head examined because if my man were on the club arguing , let alone fighting over some chic from 3 years ago I’d be pissed. And to ad insult to injury, reports have been coming up about them (CB and Ron) all week! Ch……please.

Ha

Posted at 4:52 PM on June 26, 2012

Karrueche didn’t have a concussion, they made that up. She just had to go have a check up. And the Rihanna thing is made up. How do you know it’s real? It’s a rumour.

unknown

Posted at 5:18 PM on June 14, 2012

Drake you know you did this to chris brown and big pat just admit that u did it and I hope Chris brown press charges against Drake from what he did.
I don’t believe that karrueche tran was brutally attack so stop lying give us proof that she was attacked there is no picture to prove that karrueche tran was hurt
I am on Chris brown and big pat’s side I hope chris brown and big pat is okay those two guys is are the one I am concerned about

Chanel

Posted at 4:37 PM on June 14, 2012

Drake,
How in the world are you going to deny that you did this to Chris? Meek Mill already denied it and I believe him. If Meek Mill didn’t do it, and you didn’t do it, who did, Chris did it to himself, PLEASE! Drake, I was a fan of yours until NOW!

Lola

Posted at 4:23 PM on June 14, 2012

Brutal???? Which word we will use to describe the attack to Rihanna?

Lola

Posted at 4:22 PM on June 14, 2012

Brutal???? Which work we will use to describe the attack to Rihanna?

#yolo

Posted at 4:20 PM on June 14, 2012

now chris knows how rihanna felt when he beat her up!

ILOVECHRISBROWN

Posted at 3:43 PM on June 14, 2012

i hope they’re all ok!! especially Big Pat!!