Unlikely Charges Will Be Filed Against Chris Brown Or Drake For Bar Fight, Top Attorney Says

Thu, June 14, 2012 3:22pm EDT by 5 Comments
Chris Brown Disses Drake

wanna -be gangsta

Posted at 9:23 AM on June 15, 2012

these NIGGAS should be shot for hurting innocent people over some words about a stupid tramp that’s as ugly as both those wanna-be ganstas

Dinnyq

Posted at 2:08 PM on June 16, 2012

It wasn’t over a girl. Get your facts straight. You sound like more of a “wanna-be gangsta” than they do.

angela

Posted at 9:52 PM on June 14, 2012

Drake is in love with Rihanna, and he is insanely jealous of Chris Brown. Drake wants Rihanna, and Rihanna wants Chris Brown. If you ask me, you both would be much better off without her. You both are good men,but Drake, I have lost a little respect for you because I gave you more credit than that. I love Chris Brown and will always be Team Breezy, but I liked you too, but not anymore.

SweetJones

Posted at 10:36 AM on June 15, 2012

Who cares who you like? You dont know them, they dont know you, and quite frankly they care less what you think. Just looks like to me Chris need to hire some better bodyguards. Drake apparently have some goons with him!!

Dinnyq

Posted at 2:06 PM on June 16, 2012

And how do you know this? When did Drake/Chris/Rihanna say any of this? I don’t understand why people make these things up. Last time I checked they have shut down all the romance rumors.