Scott Disick Abandons Kourtney Kardashian During Her Pregnancy — Report

Wed, June 13, 2012 11:36am EDT by 10 Comments
Kourtney Kardashian and baby Mason

heather

Posted at 9:52 PM on April 7, 2013

I thought nick del Toro was the father of both of kourtneys kids. Penelope name was recently changed to Amelia

sell house fast , sell property fast , sell my house quick , sell my house fast , sell my house quickly , sell your house fast , sell house quick , sell house quickly , quick house sale , buy my house , house buyers , sell my house , sell your house , how

Posted at 3:51 AM on June 18, 2012

I just like the valuable information you supply for your articles. I’ll bookmark your weblog and test once more here regularly. I’m relatively certain I’ll be informed many new stuff right right here! Good luck for the following!

Rionex

Posted at 11:11 AM on June 16, 2012

If i were a man i wldnt come close to d kardashian girls cos dey r contrl freaks. Controllin a man makes him feel belittld and in returns he givz u an attitude and u dare complain! Grow up kourt love is reciprocal, be submissive to scot and u ll see d lovin and carin scott. No wounder cris regrettd marryin kim. Khleo is cool though she knowz how to love and care for a man.

winnie

Posted at 11:37 PM on June 13, 2012

Blackwhiteplanet。℃’ó’mThe premiere online community for men & women who don’t rule out relationships with people those are significantly black or white. Feel comfortable with the possibility of starting an race-gap relationship in a community where people think just like you. May be you have experienced a lot in life already and now want a totally different type of relationship. Recapture some of your youth and try striking up a relationship, whether romantic or just for friendship.

jams

Posted at 10:12 PM on June 13, 2012

I would have to be drunk all the time to be around Mama Pimp and her brood of losers. She tells her kids when they can crap and hope he leaves and sells a tell all on all of them.

Extra Extra

Posted at 9:34 PM on June 13, 2012

Anyone that has to put up with that control driven, fame seeking family has to drink. Kourtney never shows him affection, she is not a good “partner” aka..girlfriend, or lover, heck at this point she doesn’t seem to be a good friend to him… Scott seems to be a great father, so this article is bullsh*t!

Sulane

Posted at 4:59 PM on June 13, 2012

Out of all the Kardashians I like Kourtney the best. She appears to be a great mom and Mason appears to be a happy and well adjusted toddler, so hooray Kourtney.

On the other hand, Scott, at least from the show, appears to be a bad boy and quite frankly I am sure he has some good personality traits but he will never be a stellar father or husband. Kourtney can do better for the long haul.

Teen Mom

Posted at 4:27 PM on June 13, 2012

I doubt that scott will leave kourtney side while she is pregnant. Plus I bet that Scott is standing right by her in this picture cause that picture has him her and mason walking and Scott is wear the same outfit and kourtney and mason also. Hollylife reporters are trying to get people even madder at the kardashians well this girl is not mad and I love them and will wacth their show all the time.

khloe back off

Posted at 1:42 PM on June 13, 2012

Scott will be better off without her nagging him all the time. She is just like that witch of a mother.

MARA

Posted at 11:51 AM on June 13, 2012

Money can not buy everything