Romantic dinners, surprise flowers and more! Get all the intimate details behind Will & Kate’s perfect life.
Prince William and Kate Middleton may seem like they have the perfect fairytale marriage — and to be fair, they do — but a new report reveals they have to work pretty hard to keep the romance alive. A new report from Us Weekly reveals the lengths Will, 29, and Kate, 30, go to in order to make each other happy.
What he does:
– Picks up treats for Kate on the way home from working as a search-and-rescue pilot
– Sends flowers when he can’t be with Kate for an extended period of time
What she does:
– Orders movies from Amazon to watch with Will on the couch
– Cooks dinner for him when he comes home from work
Seriously, how cute are William and Kate?
More Royal Couple News:
- Kate Middleton Rewears Coat From Second-Hand Store
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Reveal Baby Names — Report
- Prince William & Kate Middleton’s Down-To-Earth Movie Date