Justin Bieber's Performing With A Surprise On Friday — Is It Selena?

Wed, June 13, 2012 4:46pm EST by 15 Comments
Justin Bieber Today Show

Justin Bieber’s bringing a friend to perform with him during his live performance on The Today Show this week! Will Selena Gomez take the stage?

Justin Bieber revealed on his Twitter yesterday that he’s bringing someone with him to his much-anticipated Today Show performance this Friday. He even gave us a hint!

Justin tweeted, “WHO IS COMING TO NYC THIS FRIDAY for my Free OUTDOOR show at the @todayshow ?!?!! Bringing a special guest! one of the cameos on my album!”

Unfortunately, this mean Selena won’t be the special performer — but maybe she’ll be in the audience!

Justin’s latest album, Believe, is set to be released June 19th and features calibrations with many of Bieber’s talented friends including, Ludacris, Big Sean, Nicki Minaj and Drake. The 18 year old pop star’s mentor, Usher, is also the executive producer for Believe.

So which one of these singers is the mystery guest the Biebs is going to rock with Friday morning?  Justin hasn’t spilled the beans yet and we can’t wait to find out!

Guess who YOU think it will be in the comments below!

Written By Amy Webber

More on Justin:

1. Is Justin Bieber Turning Into Michael Jackson?
  2. Justin Bieber Announces New Fragrance, ‘Girlfriend’ & Contest For Fans
  3. Justin Bieber Promises To Meet Fan Megan Ham With Life-Threatening Medical Condition

LaMya

Posted at 2:47 AM on July 11, 2012

im so happy for justin n im glad he found selena she sxiie but odnt like her like i love justin i love her when she alex and i hope we see more on tv n i love u both n wish yall the best

Trina

Posted at 4:37 PM on June 14, 2012

I am guessing Drake because he is in NYC.

CRDHRTCRY

Posted at 10:10 AM on June 14, 2012

OH MY GODDDDDD!!!! I AM SOOO GOING!!!! I’m going to be there, going over to Adam’s house right now to pick up the poster boards, markers, and glitter kit and his wet suit type slip on sleeping bag. All you hags and wantobe biebs stanks better watch yo elf, oops silly me I meant self. I’m going to totally piss maself when he comes out and starts singing. I truly can’t wait I’m camping out for this one! I just tinkled abit…
ohhhhhh alrigth and shart too……

Belieber

Posted at 5:48 PM on June 13, 2012

I think it’s drake cause he’s gunna be in upstate ny….

sara

Posted at 4:59 PM on June 13, 2012

since he is going to sing “all around the world”, the guest is probably ludacris.

Lil' Bobby Thomas

Posted at 10:36 AM on June 14, 2012

Thats f#%king ludicrous if Ludicris is going to be there.

Ozzy

Posted at 10:41 AM on June 14, 2012

Spelled Ludacrist’s name wrong DUMMY!

Sharron

Posted at 10:45 AM on June 14, 2012

OZZY! You know what I told you about spending too much time on the computer. Ohhhh Ozzy what….what…is this white creamy mayo looking stuff on the keyboard and chair…..OZZY!

Jerry Singleton

Posted at 10:26 AM on June 14, 2012

JC AND JB!!!! Damn!!!!! That makes total sense

kinda hopin Kayne West isn’t there either, thats all we need.
(I think you spelled his name wrong btw)

Ginny Berry

Posted at 10:28 AM on June 14, 2012

You spelled his name wron too!

its K-E-E-N-Y-A-H West!!!

Sherri N. Bobbitt

Posted at 10:33 AM on June 14, 2012

Ummm Dummy you spelled his name wrong too….

OMFG JESUS IS GOING TO BE THERE!

ali

Posted at 11:33 AM on June 22, 2012

Your a dummy because thats not how you spell it and how about you go back to kindergarden and learn how to spell before you correct someone

Jesus Christ

Posted at 10:40 AM on June 14, 2012

I might be there. But if Kenye West is there I might not go. Its really unfortunate and NO I’m not peeved that JB has more hits than me on Bing.

God

Posted at 10:50 AM on June 14, 2012

Your Going Jesus, that’s that!

Jenny