Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Reunite In Los Angeles – They Look So Happy

Wed, June 13, 2012 10:40am EDT by 10 Comments

A fan spotted Justin and Selena together again in Los Angeles on June 12! We’re so glad they have reunited!

After Justin Bieber‘s widely publicized photographer drama, he jetted off to Europe on tour, while Selena Gomez promoted her new perfume in New York. But now, they’re back together!

A lucky fan got a pic with the lovebirds outside a screening for the upcoming movie Wreck-It Ralph.

Are YOU happy Selena and Justin are back together, HollywoodLifers?

–Dory Larrabee

More on Justin Bieber:

1. Watch Justin Bieber Speak In British Accent Throughout An Entire Interview
  2. Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber — Have They Already Talked Marriage?
  3. Justin Bieber Flashes His Sexy Abs In New Concert Video

Unknown Mask

Posted at 12:16 PM on July 4, 2012

yeah…well i believe if they end each others career it would be a good move!! God, help the world with creeps like him

nikki

Posted at 8:22 PM on October 30, 2012

yes they should be together they are so cute :)

Whatever

Posted at 11:07 AM on June 15, 2012

Yeah… I really happy they’re reunited! And I really want to see them last.

nicki

Posted at 4:22 PM on September 22, 2012

ME Too

nicki

Posted at 4:23 PM on September 22, 2012

I Happy That They Are Back Together They Should Be Together For Ever And Ever.

Bri

Posted at 6:11 AM on June 14, 2012

Soo happy Justin and Selena are together again. I SUPPOURT JELENA. So dont post hate and bull there happy. Just cause you don’t like them dosNt mEan you have to hate

Lisa Tran

Posted at 4:05 PM on June 13, 2012

I’m so happy they’re still together! <3

chanel

Posted at 12:55 PM on June 13, 2012

They are amazing couple. They also have amazing Chemistry. They are such a cute couple. I hope they can last a longtime. I love how justin and selena are very supported of each other. Im happy that they are so in love with each other. I hope they can last forever. I can’t seem them with anyone else. Like most couple they aren’t meant to be. But Justin and selena are meant to be together. Just like Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens. lasted for five years I hope Justin and selena can last longtime. and forever. I hope there families and friends want them to last together. I love how Justin is very protective of selena. Doesn’t want to do anything for her to get hurt visa versa. I can’t seem them breaking up anytime soon. Even though they are long distance from each other they still can manage to chat with each other. and just spend quality time together without there friends around them or there camp. but just Justin and Selena. I love there Chemistry and what they have together as a couple.

lindy