Goodfella Mobster Henry Hill Dead At 69

Wed, June 13, 2012 2:10pm EST by 25 Comments
Henry Hill Dead

So sad! The inspiration for iconic film ‘Goodfellas’ has passed on.

Mobster Henry Hill passed away on June 12 in L.A.

Henry’s real life mobster escapades served as inspiration for Martin Scorsese’s 1990 epic film Goodfellas.

The sad news was confirmed on his website GoodfellaHenry.com: He leaves friends and family behind who enjoyed his roller coaster vigor and enthusiasm for life and laughs. He will be missed.”

Our hearts and prayers are with his family today.

More Celeb Passings:

1. Dick Clark Dead — Legendary TV Host & Producer Dies At 82
  2. Andy Rooney Dies At 92 — Host of 60 Minutes Dies
  3. Mike Wallace Dead — Famed 60 Minutes Journalist Dies At 93

voip strasbourg

Posted at 1:37 AM on July 7, 2012

certainly like your web-site but you need to take a look at the spelling on quite a few of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I in finding it very troublesome to tell the reality on the other hand I will certainly come back again.

ZataGames|Baixar Cursos

Posted at 5:04 PM on July 3, 2012

Thank you for every other magnificent post. The place else may anybody get that type of information in such an ideal means of writing? I have a presentation subsequent week, and I’m on the look for such information.

engagement ring custom

Posted at 6:42 PM on June 28, 2012

Your site looks good. Have you thought about upgrading your design? I think that will make it loads better.

sex toys adults

Posted at 6:03 PM on June 18, 2012

We’re a bunch of volunteers and opening a brand new scheme in our community. Your website provided us with valuable information to paintings on. You have done a formidable job and our whole neighborhood might be thankful to you.

du lịch thái lan bụi

Posted at 3:18 PM on June 18, 2012

We’re a bunch of volunteers and opening a brand new scheme in our community. Your website offered us with helpful information to work on. You have done an impressive activity and our whole group will probably be thankful to you.

DC VA Emergency Board up

Posted at 12:23 PM on June 18, 2012

It’s actually a great and useful piece of info. I am satisfied that you simply shared this useful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

reviews of movies

Posted at 3:09 AM on June 17, 2012

Fantastic points altogether, you simply won a new reader. What would you recommend in regards to your post that you simply made some days in the past? Any certain?

family healthcare

Posted at 7:03 AM on June 16, 2012

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in reality was once a entertainment account it. Look complex to more added agreeable from you! By the way, how could we be in contact?

Samsung India

Posted at 12:06 AM on June 16, 2012

Excellent post. I was checking continuously this weblog and I am impressed! Extremely useful information specially the last part :) I maintain such information a lot. I was looking for this certain information for a very lengthy time. Thank you and good luck.

Make-up Training Course I love your Make-up blog Make up training courses

Posted at 6:41 PM on June 15, 2012

I do consider all of the ideas you’ve offered in your post. They’re very convincing and can certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are very brief for starters. Could you please lengthen them a bit from next time? Thank you for the post.

emlakhavuzu

Posted at 6:10 PM on June 15, 2012

You actually make it seem really easy together with your presentation however I to find this matter to be really one thing which I feel I would never understand. It seems too complex and very broad for me. I’m having a look ahead in your next submit, I will attempt to get the grasp of it!

erdani

Posted at 4:09 PM on June 15, 2012

Thanks for the auspicious writeup. It actually used to be a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! However, how can we keep in touch?

lesbian sex

Posted at 3:24 PM on June 15, 2012

I am no longer positive where you are getting your info, however good topic. I needs to spend a while finding out more or figuring out more. Thanks for fantastic information I used to be looking for this info for my mission.

world business zone

Posted at 10:05 PM on June 14, 2012

Undeniably consider that which you said. Your favorite justification seemed to be at the web the simplest thing to take into accout of. I say to you, I certainly get irked at the same time as folks think about worries that they just do not realize about. You managed to hit the nail upon the highest as neatly as outlined out the whole thing with no need side effect , people can take a signal. Will probably be again to get more. Thank you

seo companys

Posted at 4:05 PM on June 14, 2012

I just could not go away your site prior to suggesting that I really loved the standard information an individual supply in your visitors? Is gonna be back steadily to investigate cross-check new posts

Single High-definition Graphite, up on its way I personally seasoned each one pleasure

Posted at 11:57 AM on June 14, 2012

Hi my friend! I wish to say that this post is amazing, great written and include approximately all important infos. I’d like to look extra posts like this .

alianzas de oro

Posted at 9:34 AM on June 14, 2012

cuidadosamente esta tonter�a de la profec�a maya, hay

camisetas divertidas

Posted at 8:19 AM on June 14, 2012

5 para todas ellas pasate hacia mi diligente

agadir

Posted at 6:20 AM on June 14, 2012

Thanks for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Glance complex to more introduced agreeable from you! By the way, how can we be in contact?

NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO WEEK

Posted at 6:16 AM on June 14, 2012

hi!,I really like your writing so a lot! proportion we communicate extra approximately your post on AOL? I need a specialist in this house to resolve my problem. May be that is you! Looking ahead to see you.

How to do SEO for Wordpress

Posted at 3:58 AM on June 14, 2012

I get pleasure from, lead to I discovered just what I used to be taking a look for. You have ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

Karrie Spencer

Posted at 2:50 PM on June 13, 2012

Did HL really have the nerve to say “so sad” regarding the death of a mobster?? Someone who “inspired” a mob movie?? Now I have seen some low reports, but to say the death of a mobster is so sad is really ridiculous!!!

Ed

Posted at 3:46 PM on June 13, 2012

so sad? he was a snitch. a mob informant. may his crippled old body sleep with the fishes. rat bastard!

Danram

Posted at 1:52 PM on June 14, 2012

Seriously? Even though he did it to save his own neck, ratting out those mob bastards was the one decent thing he did in his entire life.

Danram

Posted at 1:50 PM on June 14, 2012

Couldn’t agree more. The guy was a low-life. Good riddance.