Chris Brown Using Rihanna's Family To Win Her Back

Rihanna Chris Brown dating

Eunice

Posted at 7:01 PM on June 24, 2014

I love u Rihanna

NinnalamalvilossXx

Posted at 12:50 PM on August 2, 2012

Some of you guys need to be slapped with a dictonary goshh talking bout well im a fan of darke his name is not dar-ke itsss dr-ake

AMBER

Posted at 1:52 PM on June 20, 2012

WELL IM A DARKE FAN AND I THINK RIHANNA NEEDS 2 STAY WITH DRAKE WE ALL HAVE SEEN CHRIS WHAT CHRIS LIKES 2 DO HES A WOMAN BEATER AND I CANT BELEVE SHE WENT BACK WITH HIM AFTER BEENIN WITH DRAKE I THINK HER AND DRAKE MAKE A HELL OF A COUPLE

NinnalamalvilossXx

Posted at 12:53 PM on August 2, 2012

*Drake * Chris *He’s * Believe * Being Oh lord ima bout to slap you with a dictonary >.<

taqueia

Posted at 9:09 PM on March 19, 2013

i like chris brown everbody has problems drake doesn’t need to fight for rihanna he can be the bigger man and let them figure what started it and let it go

penis groth

Posted at 2:58 PM on June 17, 2012

Admiring the commitment you put into your site and detailed information you present. It’s great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same unwanted rehashed information. Wonderful read! I’ve saved your site and I’m including your RSS feeds to my Google account.

Wordpresss SEO

Posted at 5:29 AM on June 17, 2012

I have been surfing on-line more than 3 hours these days, but I by no means discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours. It is lovely value sufficient for me. Personally, if all web owners and bloggers made excellent content material as you probably did, the net can be much more helpful than ever before.

HTML to Wordpress Theme

Posted at 4:39 AM on June 17, 2012

Thanks for the good writeup. It if truth be told was once a entertainment account it. Look complex to more introduced agreeable from you! By the way, how could we communicate?

Dinnyq

Posted at 12:00 PM on June 15, 2012

Ummm sounds to me like they’re just FRIENDS. So why all the stupid speculation? Luckily Chris, Rihanna and Karreuche don’t get caught up in rumors. Good for Ri and Chris for befriending each other and staying respectful. That’s so mature of them. Clearly they’ve moved on from what happened three years ago so everyone needs to chill.

cheezy

Posted at 6:58 AM on June 14, 2012

love

chianne

Posted at 3:40 PM on June 13, 2012

Bonnie Fuller – Whys you wrtie that very supportive piece on Chris, and now you’re still promoting this rumor crap about his private life. ?? – Well at least its getting them lots of publicity. CB ALBUM JULY 3!!

Brando

Posted at 2:30 PM on June 13, 2012

Lmao @ this story. this made up story stop the Bullcrap

Katiey

Posted at 2:17 PM on June 13, 2012

I don’t think Chris B is using Rihanna family to get her back @ all Come something Better Next time. They seem like their are just Good friend on a good,nice level and damn sure that Chris B is Happy, good in his relationship wih Kaurreche T.

ANELLE

Posted at 3:47 PM on June 13, 2012

Agree. I think they are staging some of this stuff for of us to obsess about. I don’t believe they made those remixes without knowing the nice splash it would make. Don’t believe Chris really feels ‘its not even my birthday’ is his favoirtte lyric from his current songs (HIS song?) – just messing with us! And they know going to the same club is milking the gossip also. They are conspiring. to get all that publicity!!

Dinnyq

Posted at 3:37 PM on June 15, 2012

I agree 100% The media just wants to make it seem like its more than it is.

rebecca