Amber Portwood Thinks She’s Going To Get Murdered In Jail — Report

Wed, June 13, 2012 11:53am EDT by 15 Comments
Amber Portwood Jail

Jess

Posted at 6:21 PM on January 14, 2013

First of all, there’s HARDENED criminals out there that are let free and she goes to jail for partying? That’s Soooooo outrageous. Considering I was raped when I was really young, and the police only put the perpetrator in jail for a month. I’m just… Astonglished. Not fair. I wish well for amber and jenelle Evans. People need to stop making up drug/heroine/divorce lies about her. I’ve actually met her in person and right away I had a gut feeling she tried heroine as a mistake but she’s not on it. Anyway, that’s a different story

jen

Posted at 3:52 AM on October 3, 2012

Stop being so judgmental and let her be a mother she will have a better chance

jen

Posted at 3:52 AM on October 3, 2012

Judgmental I find it very sad that everyone is being so hard on Amber…so what she screwed up and did drugs when she was a teenage who didn’t. Not that I’m saying it’s ok but why would she have to go to jail for 5 years for a dirty urine? When harden criminals..robbers, rapists etc get less time. I hope she gets out soon so her daughter can be raised seeing her mother. Poor Leah is only 4 years old and doesn’t understand where her mommy is and that’s sad. Some say she did it to herself which yes it was stupid to do drugs but 5 years in jail.is crazy…I couldn’t imagine being a teen mom, dealing with Gary the way they always fought etc. I’m30 and a mother of 3 and still have stress. I hope Amber can find a way other then drugs to deal with her problems. And the episodes where she was in rehab they had her on so many meds she looked so doped up so that place was no.help I’m sure. Maybe if the public will stop bringso

missypoo

Posted at 11:44 PM on June 30, 2012

I think its pretty f*cked up that people are wishing death on this poor girl. The stigma attached to someone suffering from bipolar disorder is pretty disgusting. This girl needs help, not haters. Leave the poor girl alone and get a life.

Vicki

Posted at 12:38 AM on June 20, 2012

Murdered? No. But maybe she can see just how disgusting her vile behavior and attitude is. Maybe now she can see what its like to be on the other end of such an ugly mouth and heavy fist. Karma, baby. I have NO PITY for this selfish slob. NONE!

paige

Posted at 9:28 PM on June 15, 2012

i really feel sad for her i don’t think she deserves to go to jail. Amber needs to be with her daughter instead of being sentenced to jail for five years that is like missing five years of Leah’s life not seeing leah grow up. I think that is very sad. The person that sentenced should of thought about how leah is going to be effected in all of the jail time

Julie

Posted at 2:42 PM on June 18, 2012

She asked to go to jail. She was in a diversion program but could not handle it, she went to the judge and said “Put me in prison”

david

Posted at 6:59 PM on June 19, 2012

DUMB

tiki

Posted at 7:05 PM on June 15, 2012

what an absolutely horrid thing to put in a poll. she may be a crappy mom but she doesn’t deserve to die for her mistakes. that’s idiotic. there are a lot of criminals I’d be quick to wish death on (child rapists spring to mind) but a young women who’s made a lot of horrible choices? no. at this point the most harsh thing i would say is she currently doesn’t deserve her beautiful little girl.

paige gutowski

Posted at 9:33 PM on June 15, 2012

Amber has made mistakes so she deserves a chance to change and it was a stupid thing

JB

Posted at 12:18 AM on June 14, 2012

she’s already setting the scene for when she gets to prison and can start her “panicky, scared, hyperventilating, emotional breakdown” act. it’s all a game for her to get out of rehab and prison. hopefully, no one will buy into her crap. she needs to do hard time, she’s been given every chance, every opportunity-more than what she deserves and more than what most people who truly need help get. beach side rehab, please…..she’s pathetic and in no way does she want to change her behavior..

Windy

Posted at 10:14 PM on June 13, 2012

Didn’t she say that she wanted to go to prison instead of rehahab! So why is sh scared now!!!l lol

Jessica

Posted at 7:07 PM on June 13, 2012

I wish here no harm. She may not be the best mother in the world, but she is still a person. I just hope she can get her life back together,and have a great relationship with her daughter.

sierra

Posted at 5:42 PM on June 13, 2012

u know what she is not a goood mom and i think that the dad is goood priant better then she is so and go to hell amber u dedsver to be in jali

Toni

Posted at 1:30 PM on June 13, 2012

This siter is wrong for that poll..