Trace Cyrus Tweets About Cutting — Is It About Sister Miley?

Tue, June 12, 2012 3:33pm EDT by 12 Comments
Miley Cyrus Cutting
FameFlynet(2), Twitter

Trace Cyrus recently tweeted about “girls who got some cuts at their wrists” – is he talking about his sister Miley?

Is Trace Cyrus violating his family’s privacy? After he posted a pretty personal tweet, he’s got us thinking he’s spilling sister Miley’s secrets!

On June 6, Trace Cyrus tweeted, “sending my love for girls who got some cuts at their wrists. Hope you find what you’re looking for. I hope u find what you’re looking for.” The tweet is a quote from the Mac Miller song “Clarity.”

Our experts told HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY that it looked like Miley had been cutting herself in some recent photos. Miley also has a song called “I Hope You Find It” with the lyrics, “And I hope you find it, what your looking for…”

Trace was also rumored to be dating Miley’s friend Demi Lovato back in 2009. Demi admitted to cutting and went to rehab for cutting, drugs and an eating disorder in November 2010.

What do YOU think about this, HollywoodLifers?

–Dory Larrabee

More related stories:

1. Is Miley Cyrus Admitting She’s Cutting?
  2. Miley Cyrus Still Cutting? Experts Believe So
  3. Demi Lovato Reveals: I Still Cut Myself & Throw Up

Destiny

Posted at 9:13 AM on June 18, 2013

You guys are all retarded if you think it’s a Miley song. It’s Mac Miller’s song Clarity.

hahahah

Posted at 1:31 PM on October 17, 2012

that is from mac millers song clarity, thats why its in quotes.

Eliza Rivas

Posted at 11:55 PM on July 7, 2012

quiza por el apellido dicen que son hermanos no lo creo ni dejo de creer

Amanda

Posted at 7:06 PM on June 13, 2012

So cute. I wonder of her brother is single. Look at all those cute little tattoos! I love those boys that have to rebel against their daddys. What a looker! Adding twitter page ASAP. Drool!! Ha

Hannah

Posted at 5:22 PM on June 12, 2012

I can’t wait for GossipCop to slam this story into the ground just like it’s done with every other “Miley is Cutting” story that HL decides to publish.

Check your damn facts.

Katie

Posted at 4:37 PM on June 12, 2012

The lyrics are from a Mac Miller song called Clarity. However, I do see how he could be referring to Miley – as I said before, she has a song which is nearly the same lyrics.

dumas1000

Posted at 3:45 PM on June 12, 2012

Demi Lovato used to wear a ton of bracelets, both to hide what was underneath them and to blame the bracelets for her scars.

Abby

Posted at 3:40 PM on June 12, 2012

Those lyrics aren’t from one of Miley’s songs. They’re from a Mac Miller song. (:

timop

Posted at 3:35 PM on June 12, 2012

ain’t this from a song of his sister Miley ray Cyrus and if it’s then Who the hell know who he’s talking about. this could be from a song that he were listens to decide to post it on tweets

Jade

Posted at 3:23 PM on June 12, 2012

Have u not thought about the fact Miey wears alot of bracelets. i have worn bracelets and watches before and i have had scratches on my wrists because of them. Plus i also know a couple of people who cut and they cut their stomachs because then people do not see them. people who cut see it as their own private escape and a private thing.

hellokitty2142

Posted at 2:58 PM on June 12, 2012

Gosh HL you can’t just confirm that Miley is cutting herself when you guys don’t even know.

Katie

Posted at 2:41 PM on June 12, 2012

I find this very interesting. Miley also has a song called “I Hope You Find It” and the chorus consists of the lyrics ‘And I hope you find it, what you’re looking for’ — if the tweet was about Miley, I can only imagine what she has been through and I wish her the best.