Harry Styles: Dating Older Woman Caroline Flack Was Very Physical

Tue, June 12, 2012 10:54am EST by 30 Comments
Harry Styles and Caroline Flack Sex

Rachel

Posted at 8:55 PM on September 6, 2013

He is definitely a manwhore. And she is a slut. They are well suited. Harry and Caroline should get back together. And get married. And have babies together.

Not Gunna Sayyy

Posted at 4:47 PM on March 6, 2013

You know, age matter’s sometimes…. like 10 years is a not too good. I don’t really think it matters too much, becuse if you really like someone then age doesn’t matter.

Brooke (@ILuvMyNialler89)

Posted at 1:31 AM on October 14, 2013

it doesn’t matter whether or not 10 years is not too good like you said lol myaunt and uncle are 11 years apart and have been married for 28 years

Midnight Styles

Posted at 4:07 PM on December 18, 2012

I’m jealous…. HARRY FREAKING CUTIE STYLES! BE MINE! And.. Really. For an 18 year old, he should not date older women. He should date girls his own age. He’s dating Taylor Swift now.. I’m MEGA jealous!! He jumped in bed with his mates mum! Well,one of his mates he did. Whichever mate. Look, if your a Harry Styles directionover like me, you should get your mind of him for a while. Then, when he’s single again, take your mind on him! You should be ashamed for not doing the right thing. Alright? Do the right thing starting NOW.

Ellie :D

Posted at 5:53 PM on November 17, 2012

I personally don’t think age makes a difference if both of you are above the legal age but, She’s in her early 30’s and he’s barely a grown man! (I am a HUGE fan of One Direction in case you get all crazy at me!) So yeah it’s a bit strange and I’m pretty sure both of their parents weren’t very happy!

Steph

Posted at 11:49 PM on October 16, 2012

Honestly thats just sick. Seriously. Im a fan of One Direction, frankly im a Directioner but Caroline should have known better i mean for f*cks sake she was and is freaking THIRTY THREE! Shes a GROWN woman! She should have and know better than date a 18 year old! Im not jealous or anything its just really sick and childish on Carolines part. Im not gonna send hate to anyone because thats stupid.. but imagine witnessing your mom making out with a teenager on the couch. Or having sex with him…. Okay thats gross!!!! Harry is still young an naive so of course he goes for anyone who wants him, hes a teenager for Petes sake, with… desires! But Caroline should have known better. Shes THIRTY THREE!!!! I mean, GROW UP!… i personally think the lable ‘cougar’ fits her.

we are young teengets

Posted at 11:55 PM on September 18, 2012

Corline is a perver because harry is only 18 and she is 32 she is a Slut wow harry your 18 going out with a 32 year old i love you harry you everything to me love you sooo much xoxo love and kisses:) <3

we are young teengers

Posted at 11:45 PM on September 18, 2012

Love is not always about age is about how much ya love each other now if your 12 and your going.out with a18 now that a promblema I have a crush on harry I slways deam to go out with him his so sexy but say the way he looks and acts hes so niceeee but I love harry and I say I think that coroline is to old for.him I love harry I go ccrazy for him and I am prertty loll

Annabel

Posted at 6:30 PM on September 16, 2012

Yes, Harry styles does like older women, but as long as they love each other its okay. He still will date younger girls. He says that age doesn’t matter. But yet he doesn’t want to be a pedophile, so if your thirteen….. you can wait til’ your eighteen. Then Harry will be more than happy to have a cute relationship.

Syndi

Posted at 4:44 PM on September 16, 2012

If they had REAL feelings for one another and they couldn’t be together because of what everyone else thinks, I think it’s heart-wrenchingly sad.

stephanie

Posted at 10:34 PM on August 31, 2012

I just cant picture him having sex. He seems to soft. I mean, Haz, is that perverted boy I will never get sick of, but him having sex… Can’t picture it. And stop hating on Caroline people! If you actually love Harry, you would be happy he is happy! If hes happy with Caroline, cant you just get it? He loved her, she loved him. HARRY WAS HAPPY, I WAS HAPPY. Get the point. Its not like hes ever gonna love you. Just sayin

ellie

Posted at 10:18 AM on August 25, 2012

tbh you know secretly you wish yoy were caroline, i mean age difference aside (which shouldn’t even be an issue in the first place) how god damn lucky is she? and he too, to get with someone beautiful like her. I envy thrm both

stephanie

Posted at 10:32 PM on August 31, 2012

Your right! xD haha I would do anything to get with that boy tonight. ahaa.

someone

Posted at 3:15 PM on August 14, 2012

Hi, Harry is a really nice boy but I don’t think he should b dating anyone freakin 15 years older than him. Caroline is a slut and u would think she would b better than that to date such a younger boy. All I am saying is I am glad they broke up Cu’s it was just wrong. Does anyone agree?

we are young teengers

Posted at 12:06 AM on September 19, 2012

I agree corline is a.slut and she did so wrong dating a 18 year old I bet next she going to date a 15 year old I love harry and ill do anything for him

Harryisamanwhore

Posted at 7:57 PM on August 1, 2012

What a manwhore.

Taylor Styles

Posted at 12:12 PM on August 2, 2012

he is not,u just wish u could be like him to live his live,its something called jealousy

someone

Posted at 3:17 PM on August 14, 2012

I’m sorry but he not a man whore. He is just a teen boy looking for some fun. They broke up so its over with. Get over yourself.

stephanie

Posted at 10:35 PM on August 31, 2012

He is not a manwhore. Trust me. Your most likely more of a manwhore than him. Even if your not a man. #JustSaying.

No One

Posted at 8:15 PM on July 5, 2012

He isn’t dating her, he isn’t dating anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -.-

Kenna

Posted at 4:25 PM on July 4, 2012

This is ridiculous Harry is a hot guy and deserves a girl who would care! Quit talking crap about his love life! That I’d his business! Fit crying out loud get a life! I like him and would never do that to him!

allie

Posted at 7:38 PM on June 27, 2012

I think they should have an it depends button because age doesn’t matter if you truly love eachother, but if you just like eachother a lot it won’t.

Julia

Posted at 10:51 AM on June 26, 2012

i don’t think age matters SOMTIMES like 17 and 32! not like 13 and 18

moka

Posted at 7:36 PM on June 27, 2012

right on baeda

baeda

Posted at 7:45 PM on June 14, 2012

oh boy you should get a younger girlfriend. i love you coz you are cute.

Jazz

Posted at 5:13 PM on June 12, 2012

I’m pretty sure everyone knew this already.

Kaitlynn

Posted at 12:07 PM on June 12, 2012

I love Harry Styles! <3
And, also, Louis. <3

Jazz

Posted at 5:12 PM on June 12, 2012

What about Zayn. Liam, and Niall?

David Nancy

Posted at 12:30 AM on September 2, 2013

I don’t just know how to start am just short of word’s Due to the help of Dr laco,This Dr laco has brought back happiness into my life that i have lacked for year,My name is David Nancy am from the United State of America,Am just so happy today and today has been the happiest day of my life and this happiness has brought me joy and am so happy,Because Dr laco brought back my lover Scot into my arms without any delay,After my lover left me for good 2years,i was in deep pain and always thinking because i truly loved Scot,Until a faithful day listen to the radio due to tiredness,Then in which i had a lady shouting in happiness about the great thing Dr laco has done how Dr laco brought back her lover back into her arms within 36hours,when i had that goodness i decided in contacting Dr laco immediately,Because i was desperate in getting in touch with him,So i got in touch with him,Which then i told him my problem and he promised in bringing back Scot back to my arms within 24hours,And then when i had that Scot would be back to my arms within 24hours i was so happy and waiting to feel Scot,And really Scot came into my arms within 24hours,Begging me for forgiveness,i was so happy when i saw Scot now my lover is fully back to my arms due to the help of this great man Dr laco who has bought back happiness into our great country(USA)Please friend in need of help you don’t need to go far all you need to do is for you to kindly contact Dr laco for help,Because he his trustworthy and straight forward,You can contact(lacopowerfulspellcaster@yahoo.com) he said he can cast the following spell , such as, to bring back your love one,lost money,get rich,get go result,get good job,get good husband,build and buy a car. etc, just contact him and tell him what you need, i am so happy to advertise for him

rylee