Kristen Stewart Reveals: 3 Reasons I Love Robert Pattinson

I love them together

jo gum

Posted at 6:43 AM on June 13, 2012

Well..well..nice couple..my darling kristen

ana

Posted at 11:15 PM on June 12, 2012

sorry hater your loser again if you don’t like kris and rob just get out of her site

starry

Posted at 10:33 PM on June 12, 2012

ha ha ha ha delaney
you can hate robsten or kristen stewart but rob with sarah gadon is stupid think and invalid your argue is uncorrect
robsten still together they not broken up
rob love kristen
and sarah gadon nie try to meka a rumoured
but sorry delaneyd
rober never interesting with her she is not his typed
and robert always love kristen and now he with HIS GIRLFRIEND KRISTEN STEWART stay PEACE IN THEY KINGDOM
AND THEY MAKING LOVE EVERY NIGHT……AND KRISTEN ALWAYS MADE SOME MEAL FOR HIM IN THE MORNING……!!

SARAH GADON HA HA HA HA HA HA POOR GIRL:D
FUNNY COMMENT
JUST NICE TO WROTE THIS COMMENT TO MAKA HATERS JEULOSY
#RIPHATERS

Wow

Posted at 8:01 AM on June 13, 2012

You are delusional and need help. The more you post on here, the more I am convinced. Seek treatment.

delaney

Posted at 8:19 PM on June 12, 2012

how old is this article they have broken up after canne robert pattison was not loyal to het at canne go read his interviews he put her down and is still doing it in interviews since he got back to the states so everybody get over kristen and robert he is with co star sarah gadon

k

Posted at 11:19 PM on June 12, 2012

Seriously ! so how much is this site paying you to be a pain in the a$$ , I have heard of dumb people but you idiots over at this site are such losers…. What a waste of my 2 minutes…..

bluebird

Posted at 11:31 PM on June 12, 2012

Shame on you delaney! SARAH GADON has a boyfriend already! and it’s not Robert Pattinson!

carmen

Posted at 5:16 PM on June 12, 2012

Its funny, I must have missed the part when she said those were 3 reasons she loves Rob…. I hats all these sites do is twist her words ALL the time. She might have been talking about him, but she didn’t say it. Shes careful about stuff like that. But from these titles on your articles you make it look like she blurts these things out. Stop twisting words and maybe people will tale you more seriously. Its pathetic that outing those types of titles is how you attract people. You have to earn respect, and ap far, you don’t have it from me.

Tammy

Posted at 12:34 PM on June 12, 2012

OMGod…. will someone tell this gal she is the the queen of women.. or girls.. He is a gentlemen. Look at the way he treats his sisters and Mother.. If I was you girl. I would hold on tight to him. Cause trust me, there are women out there that are waiting on you to make a mistake, and you will. You are to into YOU not to. And he looks for the same as what you do.. so what do you do for him??? besides always want, want, and want.. It’s almost over for you Kris, and then, he will be gone.. November is not that far way.. I can’t wait to see you guys at the premere of BD2 bet you won’t even be near him, and if you are. That is every girls chance. Open season as they say.. I can see him with a tall blonde, blue eyes, and his equal. And yeah, why never do you mention that man’s name? I would be telling everyone about you and Rob, if I was you, cause the entire world thinks you two are falling apart.. Gosh a lot of hope so.

Aims

Posted at 2:51 PM on June 12, 2012

You absolute freak.

P

Posted at 7:16 PM on June 12, 2012

Oh my god!! What is wrong with you , you sound like a complete stuck up and delusional moron ! Must he be with a freaking dumb blonde … Really ! You all look the same no personality or individuality … From what I see she is his equal also they didn’t ask about Robert why don’t read the question again , maybe you might get it you must be a blonde .. Lol .. . Tell you what why don’t you hold your breath until them .. It will be one less simpleton to deal with posting silly comments !!

HATA

Posted at 5:36 PM on June 20, 2012

hey freak show back off i bet there is alot of DUMB blondes who are twice as smart as you..WHY dont you hold your breath and then there will b one less know it alls in this world. PEACE OUT SUCKA :P:::

Oops...

Posted at 12:14 PM on June 12, 2012

I must have missed the part where she says Rob again. Funny how that happens in EVERY single article that you write on here.

Loui

Posted at 12:03 PM on June 12, 2012

good job, hollywoodlife. you actually made like 3 articles from one interview!!
just post the whole interview at one, coz it was really awesome!

starry

Posted at 11:36 AM on June 12, 2012

new interview from OM magazine:: i like a man who caN made me laugh ,protech and care of me..swet robsten:D

JoJa

Posted at 10:57 AM on June 12, 2012

I love them forever.

ni duong

Posted at 10:45 AM on June 12, 2012

robsten forever

selena swin

Posted at 2:41 PM on June 12, 2012

I love Kristen and Robert and twilight new moon eclipse and breaking dawn I am going to like breaking dawn part 2