E.L. James May Rewrite 'Fifty Shades' From Christian's Perspective

Tue, June 12, 2012 10:45am EST by 171 Comments
EL James Fifty Shades Of Grey Fourth Book

Did the 3 ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ novels leave you wanting more? New York Daily News is reporting the author is considering rewriting her best-selling books!

E.L. James may be considering writing more Fifty Shades books, but it wouldn’t be a fourth book in the trilogy!

Instead, the author is considering rewriting the 3 books from Christian Grey’s perspective. Right now, the trilogy is written from the mind of Anastasia Steele, the woman who falls in love with Christian. Since we’ll have to wait for the movies to come out, 3 more books would definitely keep us entertained!

–Dory Larrabee

Monserrat Corza

Posted at 12:47 PM on January 12, 2014

oMG..i wish it could be a 4th boom i gat so in love with Cristián Grey that i would like more please please E L James make another book please please please :( :(

ana steele wannabe

Posted at 9:56 AM on October 25, 2013

Oh most definitely! He IS the story so his point of view (we see it towards the end) is HOT HOT HOT!!! Lets cross our fingers it is done – and soon!!!!!!!!!!!

roc anti wrinkle cream reviews

Posted at 2:10 PM on September 30, 2013

I am sure thius post has touched all the internet viewers, its really really gpod piece of writing on building
upnew website.

alex1031

Posted at 9:32 PM on August 1, 2013

I literally just read the trilogy in 2 weeks time. I could not stop! I would LOVE and pay good money to read them in Christian’s perspective! The end of 50 Shades freed left me reeling reading “meet 50 shades” I am a true fan and have high hopes for another book! (Oh and the movie of course!) Although I honestly would be completely turned off from seeing the movie is Rob Patterson played Christian Grey…I would much rather keep to the books in that case.

Lily

Posted at 3:44 AM on July 23, 2013

I really wished we could read the story from Christian’s perspective. I would pay a lot for it.

Brezzy

Posted at 11:00 PM on July 17, 2013

Yes we would really like to see from Christians point of view i am so ready for the 4th book and to see how things are through his eyes :P melting away hurry up WE THE FANS WANNA KNOW and see what she has in store for christian n Ana and everything MOVIE come on. :)

Velma

Posted at 2:24 PM on July 9, 2013

yes!!!!from Christians point of view cant wait for book 4…….big smile

alicia

Posted at 5:48 AM on June 10, 2013

any ideas as to when the book from christian’s point of view is out..?? i cant wait to read it..

Louise Hicks

Posted at 3:47 PM on June 6, 2013

OMG!!Just finished book 1&2 cannot wait to read #3.I am in tears,excitment & every emotion that one can feel.I hate the thoughts of finishing the trilogy.Best books I have ever read!!Loved the ”Twilight” and “Hunger Games”, never,ever have I longed for more!!as I do with “Fifty Shades”.

Syndie

Posted at 11:48 PM on April 8, 2013

I think it would interesting to Christian view especially since we have Ana point of view. But I’d like a take off from the third what happened to their life . Hurry up with the movie & the decision on the books .

greyswonder

Posted at 3:20 PM on February 3, 2013

i think it would be great to read about christian to read about his life experiences from his early childhood how he felt being in a new home to how it all started with mrs. robinson and the experiences he had with his submissives then his feelings towards ana she doesnt have to rewrite everything from the 3rd books but write the importance like how he felt when he waited the whole week to contact her to wat his thoughts were when she got pregnant and had to pretend she was leaving to save his sister im sure thats wat we really wanna read im hoping she does consider this cuz reading those two bonus clips of him left me wanting to kno everythn about his life

claudia

Posted at 3:11 AM on February 4, 2013

It’s sad that nobody comes to say anything “on the record” about this.
The incertitude is killing me :( I want as much as a lot of other people to read the books from Christians pov but nobody will tell us anything (will they happen, won’t they, if so when)

tena brush

Posted at 9:15 AM on September 22, 2013

I have been waiting also I keep looking it up but nothing ever gets said if it’s going to happen and when uuuggggghhh!!!! I wanta know!

hooked

Posted at 3:09 AM on February 8, 2013

Please can EL James re-write the series from Christian’s point of view. I find him mesmerising and read all three books as a marathon and find myself thinking of them constantly – it is certainly on heck of a love story….. the snippet at the end about Christian’s thoughts left me dying to know more. WE await eagerly

claudia

Posted at 1:45 AM on February 25, 2013

Too bad we will not get any official reply :/

aFanOf50shades

Posted at 8:29 PM on February 2, 2013

I think Christian’s perspective will be much more hotter! I just could not believe it was all over, it left me wanting more. I stayed up all night and kept reading 7/8 hours in a row for last few days until I was done with this fantastic series.

Brittany

Posted at 10:26 PM on January 16, 2013

. I have fell in love with fifty shades of great along with the other two. I found my self stay up till 5 in the morning just reading them. Sadly iv already finished them. I’m really hoping to see it mr. Oh so wonderful greys perspective. I can not wait to see the movie. Will be keeping my fingers crossed to see the other books come out .

claudia

Posted at 1:22 AM on January 17, 2013

You can always read them again :) i got the trilogy as PDF first, then i received it as a gift from a friend, then as a christmas gift from my fiancee :) read them many many times and i love them still.

stephy

Posted at 10:40 AM on December 29, 2012

Reading the trilogy has got me so hooked that i read it so many times that i alcan go on a game show and win if you ask me and question about Christian and Ana’s relationship. That how much i am fixated. I truly hope Mrs.James continue from Christian’s point of view to get an better understanding of how his childhood was to the point where he meet Ana. Im so excited.I really hope she does……

Dee

Posted at 6:20 PM on December 26, 2012

I am cheering for Matthew McConaugheyas the ultimate Christian Grey. His role in the Wedding Planer is simply delicious.

Denise Courtney

Posted at 9:56 PM on December 21, 2012

I hope so I loved led the end of the 3rd book where e l james wrote about their

1st meeting from Christian’s point of view….Fantastic

Nikki

Posted at 12:53 AM on December 10, 2012

I would love to read the books in Christians thoughts I loved the books in Ana’s I think it would be even more interesting in his

claudia

Posted at 8:40 AM on December 6, 2012

I have seen a milion trailers on youtube with 50 shades of grey :) i am SO anxious about the movie but i am more anxious about the books in Christian’s thoughts :) Please someone let us know if there will actually be re-written from his POV

Tiffany

Posted at 3:53 AM on December 6, 2012

Damn these book’s are good! Like when is the movie coming out? I can’t wait to see who plays Christian,,, because from the book he sound’s like one hell of a catch lol,,,Anastasia sounds like she is a strong girl.

Samantha

Posted at 11:43 PM on November 27, 2012

I have read all three books and I am now rereading them, I LOVE THESE BOOKS. You can re-read them and never get bored. I Would love to be able to read what Christian is thinking as the did in the last chapter of the third book. Congrats to E.L James and please don’t stop what your doing!!

sharika

Posted at 8:00 AM on September 27, 2013

Me and pal loren have read the books so many time we are in awe of christian and ana and would be so exciting to read the books in christians perspective cant wait 4 it to come out

aleta

Posted at 6:24 PM on November 25, 2012

I absolutely looovvvvveeeeddd the snippet at the end of book 3 that gives Christian’s perspective. EACH time I read it I am forced to return to book one, which takes me back through the trilogy again. Having read the trilogy 3 times, I can honesty say I would most certainly purchase a new series with Christian as the narrator. In short, I will take more Ana and Christian “any way I can get them”. The series is just yar!!

Lauren

Posted at 11:45 PM on November 18, 2012

I really think she should definitely write them again from Christian’s perspective. I am an avid reader and even though I immensely enjoyed reading these books, I always like to know whats going on in the guys mind too. Especially in Grey’s mind.

Claudia Szakacs Mitroi

Posted at 10:19 AM on November 19, 2012

Im also an avid reader, on the 5th time reading the books and im trying so hard to put myself in his mind especially when ana is asking herself “what is he thinking”

K Howard

Posted at 5:58 PM on February 24, 2013

I would also love to read a book about Christian’s attempts to grow up within the Grey household and his struggles