Robert Pattinson 'Terrified' His Fans Won't Like Him Anymore

Mon, June 11, 2012 7:05pm EDT by 10 Comments
Rob Pattinson Fans

Evelyn

Posted at 10:38 AM on June 13, 2012

I’m looking forward to Cosmopolis, can’t wait to see it. Rob, if they are true fans, they will love you regardless what role you take on. I think you’re extremly talented so don’t sell yourself short.

Ck

Posted at 10:24 AM on June 13, 2012

That is what makes you such a divine actor, taking on roles outside a comfort zone, or fan based expectancy. You are not Edward and I know you want to be loved for your talent not a character. I believe you could play as Joe dirt or Michael myers and we still would be drueling over you, I know I would be!

Aubrey

Posted at 10:29 AM on June 12, 2012

I liked him before Twilight. And I’ll like him after it too.

melody

Posted at 11:35 PM on June 11, 2012

Nothing will make a difference so long as you are with Kristen. Twi hards would always want to see you both together. Never mind those movies you have with other woman, they were just on screen. what is important is that you must stay LOYAL and TRUTHFUL to Kristen.

rose from the philippines

Posted at 2:00 AM on June 12, 2012

SUPER MAJOR MAJOR CORRECT!!!!

Kel

Posted at 9:06 AM on June 12, 2012

wow Melody, what a shallow thing to say…you just proved that the fans care more about his personal life than his work. And NO, it is his life he is not going to stay in a relationship to please fat and bored women and little pathetic girls who se it for entertainment

sadie

Posted at 11:26 PM on June 11, 2012

I love Rob! Can’t wait to see Cosmopolis!

ana cabana

Posted at 10:27 PM on June 11, 2012

i think one things i can say for rob don’t give up ones his movie out world wide cosmopolis they will know what they talking twi fans love him much hie is a good actor good luck and i wish u the best ever

ann

Posted at 9:39 PM on June 11, 2012

can’t wait to see COSMOPOLIS AND BEL AMI, unfortunately I have to wait the DVD, because both movies will not be released in my country and I wonder how they can waut a great box office if they are not released, anyway I love ROBERT VERY MUCH, and by the way I am not a teen age.

ana

Posted at 9:39 PM on June 11, 2012

i am excited to see cosmopolis and i waiting to coming out i can see its a good movie