One Direction's Liam Payne Moved In With His Girlfriend

Mon, June 11, 2012 4:16pm EDT by 8 Comments
One Direction Liam Payne

One Direction’s Liam Payne spills the beans about moving in with his girlfriend. Read on for details!

We all know that Liam Payne, like the rest of his One Direction mates, is quite the loyal boyfriend. But he’s just taken his commitment to girlfriend Danielle Peazer to the next level.

The 18-year-old heartthrob has told The Sun that he and Danielle have moved in together. The two have been dating since meeting on The X Factor back in 2010.

About living together, Liam said, “I can’t have it too messy or she’ll have a go at me. We haven’t been there long.” Liam also revealed that life on tour keeps him busy and away often.

“My girlfriend’s there alone most of the time. It’s just a base really,” he said.

Hopefully Danielle doesn’t get too lonely while Liam’s out keeping us entertained!

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Are you happy for Liam and Danielle?

Written by Billy Nilles

More One Direction News:

1. One Direction’s Liam Payne Knows The Way To A Girl’s Heart
  2. One Direction’s Louis Tomlinson: How My Girlfriend & I Keep Long Distance Love Alive
  3. Liam Payne: My Girlfriend’s Haters Need To Grow Up

Mesha

Posted at 1:01 AM on November 6, 2012

i don’t think they should be together he is to good looking for her and liam’s mine!!!!

cheal deals DEWALT D55146 4-1/2-Gallon 200-PSI Hand Carry Compressor with Wheels

Posted at 11:55 AM on July 11, 2012

Pretty component of content. I simply stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to say that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing for your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently quickly.

eden

Posted at 3:42 AM on July 7, 2012

whoever thinks that Liam and Danielle are moving too fast are wrong. they have been dating for 2 and a half years now, so i think that this is a good speed for their relationship. they are one of the cutest couples ever. my heart goes out to Liam and Danielle!!

Zelda

Posted at 9:18 AM on July 2, 2012

I don’t think that there not moving fast aswell! They r a really cute couple I think tht they will actually stay together! No offence but to me I don’t think that Zayne and Perrie will stay together! And what’s up with them and dating older women!

Claudia

Posted at 8:10 PM on June 28, 2012

ES EN SERIO? No, no estoy felz. Pero mejor no comentar .

Steph

Posted at 8:22 PM on June 13, 2012

they are so lovely<3

Melanie

Posted at 9:45 AM on June 12, 2012

Just get married already! She’s the one Liam.

Tabitha

Posted at 6:15 PM on June 11, 2012

I don’t think their moving to fast at all really, you can tell how much they love and care for each, happy to hear that they can still be happy and all even with his busy schedule.