Kristen Stewart: I'll Be Obsessed With Robert Pattinson For A Long Time

Mon, June 11, 2012 10:33am EDT by 32 Comments
Kristen Stewart Obsessed Robert Pattinson

Wow! Kristen admits in an interview with TV Grandes Chaînes French Magazine that she was never the kind of girl who dates a different boy each week — she likes committed relationships!

Kristen Stewart is definitely a one-man kind of woman.

The 22-year-old revealed that when she likes a guy she nearly becomes obsessive over him – Robert Pattinson better watch out!

“I like boys, but I never was the kind of girl who dated a different boy each week. I was obsessed with the same guy for a pretty long time. I am idealistic and romantic, it’s almost embarrassing,” she told the French mag.

We definitely admire that Kristen was honest enough to reveal that she’s not one to prowl around town.

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Sound off in your comments below.

More Kristen:

1. Kristen Stewart Vanity Fair V Selena Gomez Elle: Which High-Fashion Cover Is Best?
  2. Kristen Stewart Looks Gorgeous On ‘Madame Figaro’ Cover
  3. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Should Have Announced Their Engagement

Josh

Posted at 7:59 PM on July 23, 2014

I think that’s totally awesome!! Good for her!! Nice to see an A lister with a great head on her shoulders. I saw the Twilight series for the first time and she’s a great actress. I wish I was an actor so I could side kick her in a film. Saw a couple interviews and she definately seems down to earth. Look forward to seeing her play different characters.

réka

Posted at 9:03 AM on June 25, 2012

I adore Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart

marla saguban arnigo

Posted at 10:27 PM on June 22, 2012

i love k-stew & r-patz so much!!!

mariz ann rueda

Posted at 4:25 AM on June 13, 2012

well then, sounds good, keep it up kristen.

Ming

Posted at 4:24 PM on June 12, 2012

LOL ! There’s two camp here. Generally, when you are very young and in love are not the same when you get older and in love. When you reach maturity your prospective and needs in life changes. To all fairness, if Kristen still madly in love with the earlier one, I don’t think she will step into the life of Rob or their relationship last this long. It’s a simple equation. I think she’s pretty lucky that Rob choosen her to be part of him. Rob is a man of value.

melody

Posted at 11:29 PM on June 11, 2012

I admire Kristen for having that kind of VALUES IN LIFE, despite being an american …. i loved her for having a high respect on Morality.and she being a One-Man-Woman is really great to think about. Kristen, keep up that very nice attitude of putting importance on yourself, being a WOMAN. I really loved and appreciate you for your love with Rob. GOD BLESS

alice

Posted at 10:33 PM on June 11, 2012

she didn’t metion Micheal Angarano………now……she and rob are together……….

Ccc

Posted at 11:32 PM on June 11, 2012

She did not have to mention M.A. anyone that read her early interviews about M.A know it is M.A she is talking about. She was a young teenager who liked M.A for a long time before they even started dating. She does not obsess over Rob, she lets him chase her.

plzbitch

Posted at 11:42 AM on June 12, 2012

bitch please….Rob does not “chase” after that ferret -faced…umm…”female(??)”….. .. they are dating with mutual consent… they are in a relationship….Kristen likes him as much as he likes her….. but i’ll never understand how he can love that cold, selfish and flat-chested stewface Stewart… i think he deserves soooo much better than that unfaithful bitch who’s still talking about obsessing over her ex-bf Michael.A ….. but i love Rob and i respect his choices…if he likes her there must be a reason…..maybe she’s great in bed!! :P

Stephen spoke

Posted at 7:26 AM on June 13, 2012

wow you must be a really good hater eh?

InPink2012

Posted at 11:32 PM on June 20, 2012

I agree entirely! They won’t last long,they are both pretty young and I think that honestly making the ‘Twilight’ movies together really just has them in ‘LaLa’ land!! I’m thinking that maybe JUST making these movies has made them BELIEVE that they are in love…eventually they’ll grow up and recognize! *snicker* besides he deserves a WOMEN not a little-living in fantasy-land GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ana cabana

Posted at 9:46 PM on June 11, 2012

i like her way she is very honest to her self and i wish theme both with rob thats they know how to handle they relationship longer i love theme

cris

Posted at 7:17 PM on June 11, 2012

kristen is very intense in everything she does and loves …… admirable!

InPink2012

Posted at 11:33 PM on June 20, 2012

PUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tracey bown riley

Posted at 4:07 PM on June 11, 2012

robert and kristen are vert strong together

indy

Posted at 6:20 AM on June 12, 2012

Yah.. You’re right they are pretty strong..I hope they will make it .. I just Love them Together.. they are just so true and perfect for each other. :)

mghggj

Posted at 1:57 PM on June 11, 2012

ertwetertwrwwwwwwt

mary

Posted at 1:51 PM on June 11, 2012

She was talking about Michael Angarano.

Andrey Min'kov

Posted at 1:27 PM on June 11, 2012

Kristen is a strong girl. Constantly wants to catch the time.

jessica

Posted at 1:10 PM on June 11, 2012

she was talking about michael angarano

JS

Posted at 1:03 PM on June 11, 2012

She’s obsessed with Rob. He’s obsessed with sex.

who are u

Posted at 11:48 AM on June 12, 2012

and how do u know he’s obsessed with sex?? does he visit the brothel u work in frequently??

Good one

Posted at 10:12 PM on June 12, 2012

LMAO!!!!

Sorry

Posted at 1:02 PM on June 11, 2012

i must have missed the part where she said she was obsessed with Rob and will be for a long time.

Sarah

Posted at 1:16 PM on June 11, 2012

LOL! i do enjoy this website but they are notorious for twisting peoples words!

Hwood

Posted at 3:02 AM on June 17, 2012

POINT !! :D

Idiots

Posted at 12:33 PM on June 11, 2012

Again HL you twist peoples words. She never said Rob, she was talking about her younger years and how she was obsessed with one boy for a long time not Rob, your site is run by morons and liars

Dawn

Posted at 12:05 PM on June 11, 2012

Good for her. We should all be obsessed with the ones we love in a good none psychotic way. I’ve been with my husband since I was 18 and he was 17. I only had two boyfriends before him and he only had two girlfriends before me. We met and we just knew this was it. He asked me out the day we met. I’m 38 now and my hubby is 37. We’ve been married for almost 11 years and we’ve never had a fight. We enjoy eachother too much to fight about anything. We have a 6 year old son and a 4 year old son. He’s already been talking about renewing our wedding vowels! When true love happens you know it and you protect it. Wishing you all the happiness in the world Rob and Kristen!!!!

Annleev

Posted at 12:16 PM on June 11, 2012

I have been married 15 years and met my husband 20 years ago when I was 23 years old, I just knew His the one. Jumping all around and hustle with everyone is not so great.
Good way Kristen, hope to You all the best and lots of happiness.

Ajirah Anran

Posted at 11:20 AM on June 11, 2012

ROBSTEN forever !

ROBSTEN 4ever!

Posted at 10:52 AM on June 11, 2012

THAT IS SO CUTE!!! ROBSTEN ALL THE WAY <333

indy

Posted at 6:25 AM on June 12, 2012

If this site had a “like” button.. I’d click it for the post I’m replying to… ROBSTEN FOREVER AND EVER!!!