Watch Justin Bieber Speak In British Accent Throughout An Entire Interview

Mon, June 11, 2012 8:25pm EDT by 13 Comments
Justin Bieber English Accent Video

In an interview with a London radio station conducted over the weekend, Justin Bieber gamely spoke with an English accent the entire time! But how well did he handle the Queen’s English? Watch below!

Performers adopting foreign accents during interviews is nothing new. (Ahem, Madonna) Over the weekend, it seems like we’ve been able to add one more celebrity to the list of wacky accent interviewees: Justin Bieber.

The 18-year-old megastar took part in an interview with London’s Capital FM backstage at the station’s Summertime Ball 2012, during which he took on the challenge of his interviewer and spoke with a cockney accent throughout the entire thing!

“Do you think that my English accent is quite good, my friend?” Justin asked his interviewer at one point in the interview, wisely poking fun at himself and not taking the whole thing too seriously.

Do YOU think Justin pulled off the accent well? Watch below and let us know!

Written by Billy Nilles.

Loading video...

More Justin Bieber News:

1. Justin Bieber Releases Sexy New Single For Selena Gomez ‘As Long As You Love Me’ — Listen
  2. Justin Bieber’s ‘Believe’: Listen To Every Song Right Now
  3. Justin Bieber Responds To Mariah Yeater With ‘Billie Jean’ Song

Shameme Adams

Posted at 10:44 PM on June 17, 2012

Oh ha ha, oh my, he doesn’t sound right talking like that does he?, ha ha….God he’s funny!. Peeps listen. My name is Shameme and I’m a girl from ENGLAND (ha ha….my British accent isn’t put on) and I sadly have an illness. It’s life-threatening and I’ve been through things no-one should have to. My one dream in the world is to meet Justin Bieber!. He has inspired me to be strong, stay ahead and NEVER give up on my dreams-no matter how BIG they are!. I have a Facebook group ‘CAMPAIGN FOR SHAMEME ADAMS TO MEET JUSTIN BIEBER’! and please join it. If you have any power or influence PLEASE help make my dream come true, I can be contacted through the group. Oh and if I do get to meet him I’ll put on a Canadian accent….I’ll do my best!! lol. Anything to meet him!! ha ha….right you guys? ha ha. But seriously help me if you can. Thanks!. Shameme x

sarankaba

Posted at 9:47 PM on June 12, 2012

i love the way justin bieber talk he ‘s always cute and sexy and i always be hes numer 1 one fan in the word and i whish one day i meet justin bieber

smurfette

Posted at 1:41 PM on June 12, 2012

Everything is better with english accent , just saying .. :)

Gianna

Posted at 6:27 PM on June 12, 2012

A British accent is good when it’s spoken like an actual British accent, and not some yank trying to. Even though he’s Canadian. Still to your normal voice JB.

we

Posted at 11:57 AM on June 12, 2012

His beautiful smile: ) his music is fantastic!!!

It is strange there were always 1d fans came to watch the article about Justin,and they seemed all suffering from the serious delusions

JustinFan

Posted at 11:41 AM on June 12, 2012

ISaw it hes fine..

Melanie

Posted at 9:32 AM on June 12, 2012

I do agree that he has been acting very 1D lately, especially Zayn. No matter how much you try to deny it, Justin is lowkey scared they’ll take his fans, but seems like a lot have already jumped ship. That’s why his management is trying to make it seem like they’re friends. I’m sure 1D doesn’t dislike Justin at all, but Justin’s management doesn’t like 1D, that’s clear.

Dd

Posted at 9:11 AM on June 12, 2012

He’s such a cutiee :D

lindy

Posted at 4:51 AM on June 12, 2012

just saying
I don’t think he is trying to imitate one direction….why on earth he should do that???Justin tried to speak with english accent last year too when he had a concert in london …he is just trying to have fun…when he was in london last year, a tv channel made a documentary from his concert and his stay there and there you can see justin was obsessed with learnung the accent…it is judt for fun as I said

just saying

Posted at 12:38 AM on June 12, 2012

i think he’s trying to be one direction, it may sound stupid but lately he’s been doing stuff quite similar to what the boys have been doing BEFORE!

youaresocuteLOL

Posted at 5:00 AM on June 12, 2012

LOOOOL To see the videos of the biebes three years ago, you can find that 1D is doing all he had done BEFORE loool,
but Biebs has done better even when he was younger ; )

dandilion

Posted at 9:46 PM on June 11, 2012

He’s been concussed too many times.. everything is freaky drama or stupid with this guy..

Malin

Posted at 9:34 PM on June 11, 2012

I cant see the video :((((((