Justin Bieber Releases Sexy New Single For Selena Gomez 'As Long As You Love Me' — Listen

Mon, June 11, 2012 4:21pm EDT by 28 Comments
Justin Bieber As Long As You Love Me

test

Posted at 4:21 PM on March 17, 2013

Have you ever considered writing an ebook or guest authoring on other sites? I have a blog based on the same ideas you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information. I know my subscribers would appreciate your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e mail

Natashabeliber

Posted at 6:01 AM on September 25, 2012

I am the bigggggest fan of urs i am waitting for u when u come india please make a concert in india

Ihf

Posted at 11:24 AM on June 12, 2012

So wonderfull……

chanel

Posted at 10:39 AM on June 12, 2012

Love how justin writes songs about his beautiful girlfriend Selena. I thinks its sweet of him to write songs about her. He seems so devoted to her and he truly cares about her and love her very much. Love how justin and selena are very affection towards each other. Love how justin and selena can just writes songs about the love of his life Selena. She cares alot about him to. Love how she does little things for him. He appreciates what she does for him. There relationship seems so intense that they love each other very much. I hope they can last a long time. I can’t see him dating anyone else. besides Selena. it would be a travestly for him or her to date to anyone else. they belong together. they mesh well together. I don’t know why ppl don’t like them. they seem so down to earth kind of couple. they like doing the same things that every teenager likes doing. Movies. Mall and of course hanging with friends. Love how justin and selena are very good twith each other. he compliment each other. they both dress well good together. I hope that they can stay with each other and they don’t break up. Love there Chemistry. They have an amazing Chemistry. I Hope when she turns 21 that they are still together. they don’t break up.

Melanie

Posted at 9:47 AM on June 12, 2012

Why are all his songs about a girl either not loving him or him loving her. Aaron Carter the 2nd right here.

Love da Biebs

Posted at 5:31 AM on June 12, 2012

OMB…..i’M GONNA DIEE…REALLY IS SOOO PRETTY AMAZING….I love hi soo much <3

coooool

Posted at 5:25 AM on June 12, 2012

It’s just amazing ! if it was for his girlfriend,then yeah he is a great boyfriend !
But I really only care about his soooooongs

Samul tombe columbano

Posted at 3:17 AM on June 12, 2012

Am realy very happy what justin b is doing because is my best musiana am all so hope of justin to come to southsudan juba with his wife selena gomaz.

Samuel

Posted at 3:00 AM on June 12, 2012

This song is good l like it.

ana

Posted at 8:10 PM on June 11, 2012

i love all his songs so i did not vote cause i cant decide which ones

michel'e GS

Posted at 7:48 PM on June 11, 2012

this song is Good and everyone shluld just enjoy the Music . Thisi ain’t about Selena G @ all unless Justin B said it his self.

go away

Posted at 7:17 PM on June 11, 2012

Hollywood Life is way too obsessed with “Jelena”. I don’t consider myself a “belieber”, and I don’t like “boyfriend”. I don’t think I’m gonna like Believe :/ I’m still getting it though

Katie

Posted at 7:55 AM on June 12, 2012

i agree

Katie

Posted at 6:58 PM on June 11, 2012

Selena is gonna be emotional after hearing this song…

haters

Posted at 6:30 PM on June 11, 2012

i think every1 should enjoy the song, I actually like the song and Big Sean did a great job GOOD JOB JB :]

candy

Posted at 5:40 PM on June 11, 2012

Maybe his mom or another girl he has a crush on just cause his dating someone does not mean he does not have a crush on another girl……..,….! Omg not just selena …!

Anon

Posted at 5:37 PM on June 11, 2012

this isn’t the song for Selena the song Be Alright is the song he wrote for her

anna

Posted at 5:35 PM on June 11, 2012

he never said the song was about Selena…but it’s kind of obvious it’s about her…who else is it going to be about?

gr

Posted at 5:32 PM on June 11, 2012

Hey how do u know all the songs r bout selena …??

Noor

Posted at 10:21 AM on June 12, 2012

this is just awesome ♥

gr

Posted at 5:30 PM on June 11, 2012

The song its not good I like way better boyfriend

jenn

Posted at 5:29 PM on June 11, 2012

justin should just call this album “Selena Gomez”. every song is about her anyways.

Katie

Posted at 6:37 PM on June 11, 2012

If that happens i’ll be like “lol”

bot impor

Posted at 5:27 PM on June 11, 2012

Ummm he never said it was for selena woo HL stop making up lies if u don’t know if its true..!

Naomi

Posted at 4:55 PM on June 11, 2012

The song itself is very weak. Not strong enough. Plus, the production/beat has been done before. I really don’t understand why Big Sean is on the track. His verse doesn’t fit well with the song at all. It feels out of place. Overall, the track lacks originality and sounds like everything that is played on the radio.

jennifer

Posted at 1:45 PM on November 28, 2012

this song is the only one i really like beside beauty and the beat only when my 4 year old niece sings it though

Ihatethissite

Posted at 4:45 PM on June 11, 2012

Exactly where have you heard him say it’s for selena Gomez? You’re such obsessive teen boppers.

jennifer

Posted at 1:44 PM on November 28, 2012

if you hate it why you on it then