Bristol Palin Video On 'GMA': A Man Told Me My Mother Sarah Palin Deserved To Die

Mon, June 11, 2012 11:28am EDT by 32 Comments
Bristol Palin Good Morning America

Bristol’s strong support for her mom Sarah Palin will be evident in her new reality show Bristol Palin: Life’s A Tripp, when she engaged in a heated altercation with a bar patron who screams, “Sarah Palin deserves to die.” Find out what Bristol said to Robin Roberts about the infamous altercation!

Bristol Palin visited the set of Good Morning America on Monday June 11 while promoting her new reality show Bristol Palin: Life’s a Tripp! Robin Roberts, who announced her diagnosis of MDS this morning, questioned Bristol regarding an altercation at a bar that occurred in September!  A bar patron yelled, “Sarah Palin deserves to die,” and Bristol did not take the comment lightly! See the video and hear her reaction — several months later!

“I think if somebody is going to talk poorly about my mom, I am going to pick and choose my battles and a battle like that, I chose to confront him and see what the real problem was,” she said, “and I’m excited for viewers to see the real me in that, because I’m sitting there all tough and shaking and I’m acting tough and instantly when it’s over, it’s like, ‘OK, there’s the real Bristol,’ because I am calling my boyfriend, I’m calling my mom. ‘Ah, get me out of here,’ people are going to see the real Bristol in this show.”

Soon after the video originally leaked back in September, Bristol was blasted for calling the patron “a homosexual” — further fueling rumors that she’s homophobic! While Bristol was not asked about her homosexual comments on GMA, she did reveal that she’s aware some viewers will not like her.

“I think I have tough skin and I know that God is on my side and my faith is everything to me. It’s just the root of my life and my family’s life and I think it will do well,” she said. “And when people are talking poorly about me, I think it just gives me more motivation to want to do more and want to speak up even louder and they’re just not doing themselves well by doing that.”

What do YOU think of Bristol’s comments on GMA, HollywoodLifers?

– Chris Rogers

More on Bristol Palin:

1. Bristol Palin Flips Out At Sarah Palin-Hating Heckler & Accuses Him of Being Homosexual!
  2. Bristol Palin Is A Huge Hypocrite For Opposing Gay Marriage
  3. Bristol Palin Posts New Picture of Son Tripp On Facebook

Baccatt

Posted at 12:07 PM on June 21, 2012

Hello my loved one! I want to say that this post is awesome, great written and include almost all important infos. I’d like to peer more posts like this .

fred

Posted at 9:51 PM on June 14, 2012

The Whore is Bristol for having a child out of wedlock,and having premarital sex….. that’s the whore. How dare she or her mother tell others how to lead their own lives. Christians are of all races,backgrounds,and sexual preferences.

Smarterthanlibs

Posted at 11:13 PM on June 13, 2012

Just watched the video… yeah, they guy is gay. It is also a public place and he has no expctation of privacy. He is just mad he got caught acting like a vicious bully thug.

debt consolidation

Posted at 6:21 AM on June 13, 2012

It’s perfect time to make a few plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this publish and if I may just I want to counsel you some attention-grabbing issues or advice. Maybe you could write next articles regarding this article. I desire to read more things approximately it!

Start Building A Quality Email List With This Amazing Free Software

Posted at 8:20 AM on June 12, 2012

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I to find It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I’m hoping to give one thing again and aid others such as you helped me.

SEO for Wordpress Sites

Posted at 2:09 AM on June 12, 2012

I just like the valuable information you supply to your articles. I will bookmark your blog and take a look at once more here regularly. I’m relatively sure I’ll learn lots of new stuff proper right here! Best of luck for the next!

High Quality HTMl to wordpress Conversion

Posted at 12:48 AM on June 12, 2012

Its such as you learn my thoughts! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I believe that you just can do with some % to force the message home a bit, but other than that, that is magnificent blog. An excellent read. I will certainly be back.

Kelly Joanne Cannon

Posted at 5:20 PM on June 11, 2012

You’re right Bristol Palin. We don’t have to like you if we really don’t want to, or your mom, Sarah. The only thing you, and I, Kelly Joanne Cannon, have in common at all is that we both just love defending, or praising our moms. Again, that’s just the only thing, though. I’m a true, honest liberal, and I always will be.

Kelly Parker

Posted at 3:47 PM on June 11, 2012

The funniest part of the mechanical bull story is when the guy yells “Is that how you ride Levi?” Bristol could have made the whole thing go away if she had recoginized the hilarity in that joke. That joke should be the legend. They should name that whole episode “Bristol Rides Levi”. If she had demonstrated that she had any sense of humor, I might have a little respect for her. I mean… I have good friends who are white trash, she could be considered an equal. They laugh at themselves, so should she. I mean… SERIOUSLY: GED? Beauty School? C’mon… they don’t make this stuff up any better.

jj

Posted at 12:15 AM on June 14, 2012

That’s not the only thing he said though. He called her mother a whore. Did you not hear that part?

misty

Posted at 3:37 PM on June 11, 2012

“…..and they’re just not doing themselves well by doing that.”

and they want us to believe that she writes her own blog?

Jane in MN

Posted at 3:30 PM on June 11, 2012

I see she has mastered the art of the word salad talking style just like her ignorant mother.

happymullah

Posted at 3:07 PM on June 11, 2012

Good for the Palins! Anything that drives the left wing crazy makes me happy and the Palins have regularly whipped the liberals into a delirium of psychotic eruptions is always fun to watch.

And what else is so nice about this? The Palins are making money off from all this.

One day Sarah Louise Heath Palin will be elected President of the United States. Meanwhile she is raking in enough dough for her campaign sometime in 2016 or 2020. VIVA SARAH !

Mikey

Posted at 3:31 PM on June 11, 2012

That’s because the entire family are a bunch of ignorant hillbilly liars who know NOTHING and get a lot of press because a lot of morons who also know nothing like YOU find her fascinating. She’s an idiot.

jj

Posted at 12:18 AM on June 14, 2012

In what ways are they ignorant? How are they hillbillies? I’ve never known a hillbilly to live in a house worth millions. How is the person you are responding to a moron? Do you know this person? It seems as if you are full of hatred.

DDJ

Posted at 8:40 PM on June 11, 2012

I wouldn’t get so wee-wee’d up if I were you. Your world will come crashing down when your winking golden calf in a mini-skirt and stripper high heels isn’t elected queen of the world. Nobody cares how much money they have. We just want them to stop stalking the President and molesting REAL Americans.

jj

Posted at 12:20 AM on June 14, 2012

Sarah Palin has been stalking the prez? How come this hasn’t been reported? Why hasn’t she been arrested for this? I wasn’t aware of any molestation charges either.

Kelly Joanne Cannon

Posted at 1:40 PM on June 11, 2012

I’m glad at least Bristol had the decency to say that it’s okay with her that others don’t have to like her, and she won’t try to change that at all through her new, upcoming reality show, “Life’s a Tripp”.
Fot that, I also decently thank her. Another tip for her, and her mom. If they ever do wish to be more respected by people, they might try telling the truth more often, and not lying, instead.

jj

Posted at 12:21 AM on June 14, 2012

What have they lied about?

Kelly Joanne Cannon

Posted at 11:26 AM on June 14, 2012

Boy, that is a really stupid question. But I guess you just feel it’s your duty to cover up for their lies, as they’re your idols, and as many other of their followers are still doing, currently. No one in this world is for sale, though, like this gay guy, Stephen Hanks, whom is suing Bristol Palin, now. He’s proving that no one has to just roll over, and take dishonest, manipulative, and humiliating abuse tactics from the Palins on Bristol’s upcoming reality show just because they’re a famous American family. What goes around comes around in this world for all people. Again, nobody’s for sale.

Kelly Joanne Cannon

Posted at 1:35 PM on June 11, 2012

I really don’t understand why Julianne Moore recently commented about Sarah Palin. “Yes, you don’t get where she has without honest, hard work. You’ve got to respect that.” Oh please. At least, I’m writing my own book. Sarah Palin didn’t write hers. I, honestly have far much more respect for people who’ve earned, not manipulated, mostly, towards the top

jj

Posted at 12:28 AM on June 14, 2012

News flash. Nobody cares about your book. You’ll also never become governor of any state, or get chosen to run for vice-president.

Kelly Joanne Cannon

Posted at 11:39 AM on June 14, 2012

Well, that’s certainly not true. I care about my book, and my lord, God, whom loves me, and loves all people in this world, cares about it. Mostly because it’s written with much long, hard past, and present work from me, which also makes it honest, long, hard work. My loving, honest family cares about my book, too.

Pat

Posted at 1:34 PM on June 11, 2012

This girl is begging you to think that her show will depict the “real” Bristol. Reality tee vee shows are not real, are heavily scripted and staged in places which are meant to provide colorful background. What is she doing in a gay bar wearing a Christian sweatshirt riding a mechanical bull in the first place???
Whether he was a real gay man or played one on TV for Bristol’s hype and false reality on a closed set the guy got his money to say something to her. On the original video Bristol screamed at him like an angry teenager. They shot that scene over replacing her tantrum with reasonable speech in complete sentences, another fake. The man clearly signed a release to show his face and play his part in creating drama.
Notice the long continuous camera shot of Bristol walking directly up to the guy where he was standing from the mechanical bull even though she had her back to him when he was paid to say those things. Every single scene is approved to make sure Bristol is shown in the best light possible, you betcha. You think a camera crew is going to be paid to show up and the producers are just going to cross their fingers and hope “something” happens that keeps America tuned in? It truly boggles my mind to think that anyone could believe that reality tv is actually “real”. But hey, that’s what Bristol wants you to think. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

Kelly Joanne Cannon

Posted at 1:29 PM on June 11, 2012

Sarah Palin has to keep in mind that when she quit in 2009 as Governor of Alaska she didn’t just do some little thing. She majorly let down a whole lot of people when she did that. Like me, for instance. I quit a job in 2007, and I’ve had to live with that not being just some little thing, and work on a book I’ve writing, keep working on it, daily, and accept now, that besides my childcare job on Sundays for 12 years, now, that writing my book is my main career, now. Sarah Palin’s career now, is her tv Fox News job. Thus, she has to keep on accepting that for a long time, now, and working at that is all before she ever even considers running for President, or Vice President again. That’s it.

Bob Wheeler

Posted at 1:24 PM on June 11, 2012

What In Bristols life allows her to comment on anything?

jj

Posted at 12:23 AM on June 14, 2012

She is an American citizen. Freedom of speech. Look it up.

Kelly Joanne Cannon

Posted at 1:17 PM on June 11, 2012

We liberals are also just definitely not going to turn our backs on what’s right and godly, either, such as defending homosexuals, whom are people, too, always will be, or defending their rights as people, just like the rest of us just to give Bristol Palin’s mom, Sarah a leg up whenever she feels like being more than a political media celebrity, again. Then, when Sarah realizes life doesn’t really become easier, and the stakes get too high, as a result of that position as President of the US,, she can just take the money, bail out, and quit.

Kelly J

Posted at 1:12 PM on June 11, 2012

Our next election is shaping up to be as big of a sham as the last. Do you know why Sarah Palin’s bus tour was really canceled? Do you know why she stayed 30 miles away from the second debate and chose the death of Steve Jobs to announce that she’s not running? Know what leaked out? Sarah Palin and Cain aren’t in the race for the same reason, the truth leaked out.

Search PalinsDirtyLittleSecret for the biggest cover up in world history before it disappears forever.

Zapuppy

Posted at 4:05 PM on June 11, 2012

Actually, the announcement of Steve Jobs’ death was after Palin’s announcement that she wasn’t running.

Kelly Joanne Cannon

Posted at 12:51 PM on June 11, 2012

The bar patron, Stephen Hanks, very sincerely, and very fully apologized to Bristol Palin afterwards with all his heart, also wishing her much happiness in her life. He took full responsibility for his actions. He knew that despite his anger over Bristol Palin, and her mom, Sarah Palin’s very provocatively, very nastily, very unethically, very ruthlessly, and very aggressively playing, toying, more so, than actual doing in the political media spotlight, at that time, that what he did, too, was still indeed wrong.That’s also the real truth..

MrCongeniality

Posted at 12:12 PM on June 11, 2012

Faked, staged, and what a load of crap poor little rich girl wants every to believe. I’d not have supported either one in the altercation because it was so obviously stated for her b.s. reality show’s benefit it’s not even remontely funny.