Selena Gomez Shows Off Skin & Long Legs In Sexy New Outfit

Sat, June 9, 2012 4:44pm EDT by 38 Comments
Selena Gomez Pics

akane996

Posted at 9:37 AM on June 11, 2012

What an outfit? Is she on the beach?!!!

Mattie

Posted at 9:06 PM on June 10, 2012

I don’t really like Selena that much, but I give credit where its due. Normally she looks great. However, I really hate her outfit, especially her shorts. Her tan really isn’t doing any favors for her either.

grace

Posted at 3:49 PM on June 10, 2012

wow selena’s body is on fire, she looks really sexy. love everything about her, the oufit, shoes, hair, and her skin tone is amazing. i might have a little girl crush.

Lisa

Posted at 11:20 AM on June 10, 2012

I’m a big fan of selena but i want to admit that i don’t like her new style and on the ELLE magazine what’s that?? Anyway i still love you so much !!!!

Nothing

Posted at 9:48 AM on June 10, 2012

Uhhh…most of you guys on here are saying your own opinions. But, that doesn’t mean you have to be mean about them. Like ” someone drank too much hatorade, haters are jealous because they’re probrably 12, just because you hate someone’s opinion doesn’t mean you have to reply or be mean about it. You can just avoid them. And not to be mean, if you have time to post and reply other people’s opinions, then please get a life.

Nurain

Posted at 9:29 AM on June 10, 2012

okay her legs is to die for. i love her body err not the outfit but she look stunning in it and she has nice skin.

thecat61

Posted at 8:47 AM on June 10, 2012

Yuk!!!!!

serena

Posted at 2:09 AM on June 10, 2012

its not the best of course but one of the best

venilera

Posted at 1:34 AM on June 10, 2012

Beautiful outfit and the hater some of yall sound so damn silly calling her names like a 12 year old or 13,14 year old kids and so damn what if she was fat does it make you feel better about yourslef , need to get off this site sounding so damn fool Ridiclousky

Posted at 12:38 AM on June 10, 2012

WOW..Those legs!! my God she looks absolutely GORGEOUS!!

jeb

Posted at 12:00 AM on June 10, 2012

Wow so much jealousy, selena looks great. Stop the hate because it isnt cute. Congrats selena on all your sucess, love you

Amy

Posted at 11:39 PM on June 9, 2012

If Miley ever wore that everyone would hate On her

Ashley

Posted at 10:58 PM on June 9, 2012

Chubby? Really?? White people kill me. lol There is nothing chubby about this girl. She looks healthy for her size. Now that outfit on the other hand is a whole ‘nother story…

rez

Posted at 11:38 PM on June 9, 2012

i meant the hatefull/jealous girls in this site insulting and calling selena names not selena she’s hot as a jalapeño

Brie

Posted at 10:34 AM on June 11, 2012

Chubby????? Selena is tall and she’s about a size 2. Only an anorexic moron would call her chubby. Oh, and btw, it’s not just white people that are obsessed with being thin. Racist much?

rez

Posted at 9:33 PM on June 9, 2012

wow a lot of people are drinking hatorade tonight. specially chubby girls who are jealous or hate her. girl lose a few pounds and do some exercise and you can look like selena or miley or any other actress. ok ok

emily

Posted at 8:29 PM on June 9, 2012

she seems to get uglier from years, she was so pretty back then now shes getting fat and “slutty” does it hurt to wear a dress now? just becuz shes a celeb so now she cant dress civilized? im not saying this pic but other pics she seems to cant stop showing off her waist/stomach and shes losing her baby face she looks 30 in this pic?
you can call me a hater idc. its just my opinion i dont consider my self a hater since i did like her, and i dont really care about her so i dont hate her but i often see articles/pics about her and it gets annoying

Hey

Posted at 9:35 PM on June 9, 2012

Coming from someone who was there, she was absolutely stunning and this picture does her no justice. Try looking for some clearer pictures. Also she was extremely nice and the way she interacted with her fans was amazing.

wen

Posted at 7:32 PM on June 9, 2012

im not a fan of justin or her ! but shes using bieber for fame ! lets face the truth! :)hhhaha

Smh

Posted at 7:57 PM on June 9, 2012

Lmao why would she stay with him when all she’s received is death threats and hate if she was using him.

jes

Posted at 8:24 PM on June 9, 2012

ikr. thats what i think

haterz suck

Posted at 7:23 PM on June 9, 2012

woah!Sel surprise me but who cares she is still awesome people who are writing ugly comments are haters so who cares she looks awesome and i love her outfit

Unknown

Posted at 6:43 PM on June 9, 2012

Selena Gomez looks horrible! She has no body and really what is she wearing?!! Selena might be enjoying her life now but she’s going to be another Miley Cyrus soon. Selena NEVER liked Justin because when he was younger Justin had a crush on her but she never did. And really now she likes him? (yeah right) Many people don’t know that she is using Justin for fame. They also think she’s perfect and they probrably don’t know they’re jealous of her yet. Alot of people might not agree with this, but it’s the truth.

Wow

Posted at 6:46 PM on June 9, 2012

So let me get this straight you claim to know the “truth” about a relationship that has absolutely nothing to do with you. Lmao it sounds like someone is a little jealous. And also who can blame Selena for not liking Justin back when he looked and sounded like a 12 year old.

ree

Posted at 7:31 PM on June 9, 2012

so true !her body is ugly!

MILEYLOVER

Posted at 8:15 PM on June 9, 2012

lets get one thing stright what do you mean another miley cyrus miley cyrus is awsome and she’s not a slut and whatever she wears is not you’re problem you’re not the one wearing it if she feelscomftorable with less clothes on or with no bra on thats her stop hatin on other people and go do something with your life. obviously miley cyrus is still very famous and you cant do anything about it so suck it up honey

holly

Posted at 6:31 PM on June 9, 2012

I WAS THERE TODAY! I met her and she gave me a hug, and thanked for coming, then we took a photo and Oh my God- she is like the sweetest girl ever!! I wasn’t really a huge fan until now- she is absolutely stunning, I never thought she was actually this nice!

Posted at 6:43 PM on June 9, 2012

Lol I was there too and totally spazzing out on line. I couldn’t see her from where I was on the line when she first came out though. And I definitely have tO agree that she is the sweetest girl ever.

Sofia

Posted at 6:27 PM on June 9, 2012

Hate selena sehe thinks shes hot but she isnt

ali

Posted at 6:34 PM on June 9, 2012

well at least she’s hotter than you…pshh…what good do you do by hating on her? NONE…while she works with UNICEF. She has achieved more in life than you will ever do.

Dee

Posted at 6:01 PM on June 9, 2012

well… I think she looks horrible !!! she really is a stick

emily

Posted at 8:32 PM on June 9, 2012

shes kind of getting fat now,she was never a stick, i dont like her either but calling people sticks are mean, (i’ve been called that) since im skinny my whole life, i bet i eat more than all of you probably :) and im always at least 20lbs underweight, but still healthy.and when u get called anorexic or sticks, is rude.

:L

Posted at 5:22 PM on June 9, 2012

I really like selena, but I think it looks really bad, she is very different than it antes.ella and has no style, I love the old selena!I WANT IT BACK

Posted at 5:18 PM on June 9, 2012

AAAAAAAAAH! OMG! I was there! Best couple seconds of my life, when I took a picture with her. She was soooo nice!

samantha

Posted at 5:15 PM on June 9, 2012

she looks gorgeous! As always <3

afsdg

Posted at 5:12 PM on June 9, 2012

I’m sorry but what curves?! she’s a stick~

Anonimo

Posted at 5:19 PM on June 9, 2012

Posted at 8:34 PM on June 9, 2012

shes not a stick , shes kind of getting chubby, like her legs???? i dont like her anyways