Rihanna Disses Chris Brown — Snubs Him In Front Of Karrueche Tran

Sat, June 9, 2012 11:14am EDT by 7 Comments
Rihanna Chris Brown

dog compound

Posted at 2:02 PM on July 2, 2012

chris & drake …you guys are very smart got everything going for yourself you can’t turn a whore into a housewife or a lady…rihanna knows what she want….she change men’s like she change panties….she want both of you guys to mess up you’ll career it to many beautiful womens waiting on find mens like you guys…….way’s of a woman you two mens a never know…..she don’t want either of you guy’s …..she like chris good pipe he lay on her an drake she only using you to make chris jealous…..give her a unbrella so she can fly away can’t even must sing anymore…. she is not going to stop untill she corrupt your life chris..let her go….listen the old saying mother knows best.. chris & drake you.guys need to diss her ….rihanna is a walking zombie

truth on wheels

Posted at 1:01 AM on June 21, 2012

Don’t know why Rihanna and Chris Brown are playing childish games; They are still in love, because no man would fight for a woman he does not still have feelings for. But I don’t blame Karrueche Tran because truth of the matter I would continue to get paid too. She ain’t stupid, she is about that money, because she don’t have any!

LEYA

Posted at 8:05 PM on June 12, 2012

IDK HOW PEOPLE KEEP REPORTING THIS STORY. EVERYONE WHO TWEETED FROM THE CLUB SAID SHE IGNORED HIM AND HE TRIED TO IGNORE HER BUT HE SNUCK A LOT OF LOOKS AT HER. WELL HE TRIED, BECAUSE PEOPLE SAW. YOU CAN’T MAKE UP STORIES.. THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO WERE AT THE CLUB WHO ACTUALLY TWEETED THAT HE WAS THE ONE LOOKING AT HER. CAN U BLAME HIM .. SHE LOOKED HOT .. WAY HOTTER THAN HIS GF

electlady1

Posted at 8:32 PM on June 9, 2012

Excuse me isn’t there still a restraining order in place that these two can’t be a certain amount of feet from each other. So I don’t think Chris want to go to jail for getting to close to Riri and I don’t think Riri want him to go to jail. I think Riri want to have fun with Chris out in public just like anybody else she human too. But what would people say there she go over there with him its so sad she can’t be her when out in the public. Thats why Riri is so irritated with the question in her personal life and the talking about her u get feed up what more do they want from me I make music I do concerts I’m seen out to the public but the media is so ugly to me. So if u were in her shoes and this happen to u don’t say what u want do because most female say I wouldn’t do that do do that and more to get somebody they love…So if she loves him and he loves her get out the way and let them have some fun together I rather see them happy with love then them killing there bodies off with drugs and alcohol and womans and mans they don’t love just lust with and use for sex to get a diseases….And why did Chris write a song if his heart is not with Rihanna man talk with words and music we talk with our emotions and heart and mouth they keep it inside we let it out…

beionya

Posted at 8:05 PM on June 9, 2012

this is a silly Sh#t mess story. I dobut that Rihanna & Chris are tried of Manys rumor that’s made up for media to talk about them for whatever Reason so She been over him.

Dinnyq

Posted at 5:02 PM on June 9, 2012

I really doubt this happened. I’m sure Ri and Chris are sick of the drama. Who wastes time being mad at the club? I’m sure Chris and Rihanna were too sh!t faced to even notice one another. They’re not trippin over each other. It’s been THREE YEARS. If they wanted to get back together they would have done so by now. And how is it that they’re supposedly always at the same clubs and there’s not even ONE picture of them spotted together? Yeah, I call bullsh!t on this one. As always!

NickiMinajBeyonceBowWowFan4Life

Posted at 12:45 PM on June 9, 2012

It would help if I still knew who these people actually were