Miley Cyrus Goes Lingerie Shopping For Her Fiancé Liam Hemsworth

Sat, June 9, 2012 12:05pm EST by 18 Comments
Miley Cyrus Lingerie

dessy

Posted at 8:52 AM on June 22, 2012

Popstars have no idea what the are doing when they start to have children they start droping out of school and become whores sorry miley I have liked you since I was a little girl but know your a “slut”

Jaded

Posted at 11:39 PM on June 11, 2012

So SICK of this. From lame tweets to OVER-reporting. They are marrying. Big deal. Both are rich and spoiled brats. Miley is in love with being in love and the attention this whole crap engagement has generated.

no just no

Posted at 8:04 AM on June 11, 2012

her boobs look weird. why didn’t she push her left boob a lil more? pathetic attention whore.

no just no

Posted at 8:04 AM on June 11, 2012

her boobs look weird. why didn’t she push her left boob a lil m

Nothing

Posted at 11:24 AM on June 10, 2012

Ok i’m happy for them , but why she posts picture like that??

Lol

Posted at 8:16 AM on June 10, 2012

I think their perfect for each other

dan

Posted at 7:06 PM on June 9, 2012

cute dress if that’s a dress

Shay

Posted at 5:59 PM on June 9, 2012

Then Liam would know what she was wearing.

Unless your saying pics like that should be saved for him only, or she shouldn’t show off these pics because it wouldn’t be a surprise for him during the honeymoon?

Me

Posted at 12:26 AM on June 10, 2012

No, I think they are saying not for it to surprise Liam, but they world doesn’t need to know what Miley’s wearing in the bedroom.

Selena

Posted at 11:26 AM on June 10, 2012

Yeah that’s true we don’t want to know what miley is wearing this is too much

Gina

Posted at 5:55 PM on June 9, 2012

I like Miley, but I don’t like the fact that she has to over use sexuality to get people to pay attention to her ( I know she’s not the only one). She’s been doing that now since she was sixteen because, she wanted to be taken seriously. In some ways I think it’s back firing on her, don’t get me wrong she is a beautiful& talented girl she shouldn’t have to do something or wear less to be looked at. I think lingerie shopping pics for her honeymoon should be exclusively shown to Liam not the world. This is just my opinion I’m sure others will differ.

lola

Posted at 6:01 PM on June 9, 2012

In some ways your right but, I don’t think she takes pics like this to gain attention.

thecat61

Posted at 5:48 PM on June 9, 2012

Somebody’s jealous!!!!!

Candor

Posted at 5:08 PM on June 9, 2012

Too bad that the only thing she is famous for is tweeting skanked-out pictures of herself. She’s just as bad as the freak-family Kardashians. I mean really…was it necessary to post this picture? I’m willing to bet that her fiance (staged, by the way) will not want their private life so public and they’ll fight like street cats until either one of them wins or one of them leaves. So sad.

jen

Posted at 4:10 PM on June 9, 2012

this”wedding”came at a perfect time when her career is going no where lol.any reason to look slutty.miley is such a trashy attention whore.i hate how Hollywood makes sluts acceptable.it seems that girls that are sluts can make it in this biz.Kim k,miley,Rhianna,snooki,and the list goes on but there only like 3 or 4 girls that are not like that,like,demi,Selena,Adel,and Taylor swift.Hollywood degrades women so much and women just accept it just to become famous how sad.

thecat61

Posted at 3:52 PM on June 9, 2012

Yeahhhh buddy!!!!!!! Liam is a lucky guy.

Tori

Posted at 3:27 PM on June 9, 2012

Wow she is really skinny, that looks great on her.
I wish them the best of luck and hopefully they wait a little while to have children, of course no one can stop them but still they are young to have kids. I really do hope that they last a life time. Good luck Miley and Liam:)

hellokitty2142