Who’s hooking up? Who’s breaking down? Get a taste of what’s to come on the June 10 season premiere of ‘True Blood’!
You’ve been patient all year, and now your wait is finally over — well, almost. The fifth season of HBO’s True Blood begins June 10 at 9 p.m., and to help ease your obvious anxiety, HollywoodLife.com has five mini-spoilers to tide you over until Sunday. OK, you ready?
1. Those of you anxious to find out what happens to Tara (Rutina Wesley) will be happy to learn that her fate is revealed about a minute and a half into the premiere. Like all good season openers, this one picks up right where last season’s finale left off — and Sookie (Anna Paquin) needs to think fast!
2. Remember when Jessica (Deborah Ann Woll) told Jason (Ryan Kwanten) she wanted to keep things casual? That may have seemed like a swell idea at the time, but things get very complicated — very quickly — when other suitors enter the picture. Especially one as dangerous as ***** ******.
3. Lafayette’s (Nelsan Ellis) drama with Jesus (Kevin Alejandro) is far from over. Expect some spookiness to go down when he returns to the scene of his boyfriend’s murder.
4. Just because Sookie decided not to be with Eric (Alexander Skarsgard), that doesn’t mean the giant Nordic vampire isn’t going to have a crazy amount of sex.
5. For the past few seasons, Terry Bellefleur (Todd Lowe) has been the model husband and father — but his behavior on the premiere will have you questioning how long that streak will continue.
OK, that’s all I can say without HBO dropping a bomb on our office. What are your thoughts on Sunday’s big premiere? What are you most excited to see — and what are you most worried about? Drop your theories in the comments section below!
— Andy Swift