'Snow White And The Hunstman' Sequel In The Works

Fri, June 8, 2012 11:35am EDT by 7 Comments

‘SWATH’ has been such a hit at the box office that Universal is reportedly already preparing for a sequel. Read on for more details!

Rejoice, Snow White and the Huntsman fans!

Our sister site Deadline.com reports Universal Studios is making all the right steps to secure a second hit.

And reportedly they are going to stick with the same director, Rupert Sanders.

This is great news considering the leading princess Kristen Stewart has already revealed she’s on board.

“I would do it in a heartbeat,” Kristen Stewart told E! Online. “I know with the people involved it would only be done [because] it’s very worthwhile and it’s a good movie. We wouldn’t just be cashing in.”

Yay! We hope this ends up being a done deal.

Don’t you agree, HollywoodLifers?

[Deadline.com]
More Kristin Stewart news:

1. Kristen Stewart & Charlize Theron ‘INTERVIEW’ Magazine: They Go Gothic Glam
  2. Kristen Stewart Works A Mini For ‘Snow White and The Huntsman’ In LA
  3. Kristen Stewart: I’d Love To Make A ‘SWATH’ Sequel

dmac

Posted at 12:54 PM on June 21, 2012

The movie hasn’t even made a profit as of yet, nor do they think is will now. It is basically bombing Internationally and the numbers have droped her in the US and the studio is down playing a sequel now. Movies need repeat business to make a profit and it isn’t happening here. I didn’t think the movie was all that bad, but nothing about it screams sequel.

cris

Posted at 1:46 PM on June 19, 2012

Krsten is a wonderful actress, she should evaluate whether a sequel is good …… wish the best for Kristen she is a great person!

bluebird

Posted at 11:04 PM on June 12, 2012

Yeah!!! I WANT A SEQUEL OF SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN!!! ……. the problem is, I like SAM CLAFLIN more than Chris Hemsworht! KRISTEN STEWART and SAM CLAFLIN has cute and adorable chemistry!!! How about a love story between PRINCE CHARMING WILLIAM and SNOW WHITE!? Chris Hemsworth is good as the HUNTSMAN, but he looks so much older than Kristen Stewart! I think Evil Queen Ravenna (CHARLIZE THERON) and Eric the Huntsman (CHRIS HEMSWORTH) looks good together!

Jamie

Posted at 2:48 PM on June 8, 2012

And Only Chris Hemsworth as Huntsman!!!!! Yeah Sammie you know the Score!!!!

emo253

Posted at 1:40 PM on June 8, 2012

A sequel of SWATH’s absolutely needed!! I’m glad the studio plans to do so!! My whole family watched SWATH last weekend – incredible no doubt! Overall, this epic movie’s Special Effects (enchanted forest), all 4 main Actors, the Dwarves, the Story telling…are so…oo wonderful!! The place was so packed with all ages 10’s to 60’s – males & females. For me right after leaving the theather, wishing I could come right back in and start this beloved fairy tale all over again!! If you have a chance, go see it…the 2 hours plus is perfect time for this story telling!! I can’t wait for the SEQUEL of swath.

Carol

Posted at 12:17 PM on June 8, 2012

I watched the movie and is so good, I loved *-*

Sammie

Posted at 12:07 PM on June 8, 2012

I loved the movie and would enjoy seeing what happened since the end was kind of confusing. I don’t mean to be a spoiler but at then end when Chris (forgot his character name) looks at Snowhite (a.k.a Kristen) and then it just ends, got me out of my seat. I wanted to see if they got married if something were to happen maybe the queen comes back, or if William gets jealous, anything really. I really do hope they make a sequel because I will be seeing it.