Selena Gomez Heading To NYC — Is She Meeting Up With Justin Bieber?

Fri, June 8, 2012 6:15pm EDT by 12 Comments
Selena Gomez Justin Bieber Reunite NYC

saniyhaboswell

Posted at 12:11 PM on January 2, 2014

HI MY NAME SANIYHA AND I AM A BIGGGGGGGGG! Favorite of you I love your videos and the and the video boyfriend you are a good actor whith your friend so can you reply thank by I love you I have your poster on my wall

chanel

Posted at 7:23 PM on June 11, 2012

I love how justin and selena are so in love with each other. Justin and Selena are very down to earth couple. love how justin and selena are very loving couple that they can stare at each other for hours and he is very protective of her. love how justin and selena can’t stand the Stalkrazzi. They can ask the most dumbest questions and ask the most intimate questions. No wonder Celebs can’t stand the Paparazzi. They are so annoing and ask the most dumbest questions. IF i was them i would ask the paprazzi abiout there lives and turns the table on them. The media doesn’t help ither. they to turns things around. I don’t iknow why Fans or the Radio talk show host ask celebs about there personal lives and private lives. Love how justin and selena are very intutive about each other.. IIm sure there families don’t care that they are dating. I love how celebs can tell Stalkrazzi off and doesn’t give A DAMN ABOUT THE STALKRAZZI. THEY ARE TO IN YOUR FACE.

Rudy

Posted at 10:05 PM on June 10, 2012

Omg leave her alone! Is it any of your buisness? Im sure if Selena sees this or saw this she would hate how people try to get into HER PERSONAL LIFE who cares if she is going to see justin? Everybody just shut up and please leave her alone. And you people WILL leave her alone if your a true fan of Selena

saniyhaboswell

Posted at 12:15 PM on January 2, 2014

Why don’t you reply my im saniyha I will be a big fan of Justin and her to

Eve

Posted at 5:02 PM on June 10, 2012

She was there to go to her fragrance launch in Macys Herald Square. I was there and I saw her :) I’m pretty sure it wasn’t for Justin.

jenks

Posted at 3:29 AM on June 10, 2012

selena is far more talented than beiber, she doesnt need him. jb is an embarrasing role model she should cut loose from him.

go away

Posted at 7:04 AM on June 9, 2012

Why does Hollywood Life ALWAYS have to mention Justin everytime they talk about Selena. You are WAY TOO OBSESSED with their relationship.
I’m sick of seeing articles referring to Selena as “Justin Bieber’s girlfriend”. Selena is her own person, she has her own life and her own schedule. I’m sick of “Jelena”. As much as I love them both INDIVIDUALLY, I want them to split. I’m sick of seeing them together.

Melina

Posted at 4:12 PM on June 9, 2012

sweetie Selena is nothing without Justin that’s why ;)

Melina

Posted at 6:55 AM on June 9, 2012

yea yea couldn’t care less =))

Whatever

Posted at 2:28 AM on June 9, 2012

Well, her choice want to meet him or not. Its depend on her. We can’t stop her anyway.

Anonymous

Posted at 6:41 PM on June 8, 2012

GOD! Not EVERYTHING she does is about this Bieber kid. I mean, she has already reunited with him once after like 3 months, she’s aloud to have some space rather than to reunite with this boy EVERYTIME SHE LEAVES HIS SIDE. I love Selena, but she’s gotta drop him if she wants a real name other than “Justin Bieber’s Girlfriend”.

JiG

Posted at 10:42 PM on June 8, 2012

I like the idea of her dropping him but besides that your comment is a little off so let’s put this one together.

Um okay she’s his gf. Hm….oh and girlfriends and boyfriends see each other a lot right. Well that means…..oh yea she’s going to the same place he is meaning….errr this is though. Oh the hell with it, I’ll just believe the title because everyone who does is a celebrity addicted moron right?

Think you got the idea.