Selena Gomez Appears On Justin Bieber's New Album 'Believe'

Fri, June 8, 2012 2:43pm EST by 9 Comments
Justin Bieber Believe Album

SALAR

Posted at 7:10 PM on August 1, 2012

I LOVE YOU JUSTIN BIEBER

Courtney

Posted at 9:56 PM on June 14, 2012

add me to your friend list on facebook (courtney geach) p.s i have a cat pic

courtney

Posted at 9:53 PM on June 14, 2012

I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH ………………………………………………… JUST LOVE HIM AND HIS SONGS ;)))))

vanessa

Posted at 9:56 AM on June 10, 2012

ahh idk LOL but i cant wait for this track<3

megn

Posted at 3:23 AM on June 9, 2012

Yeah, i agree with the person below, i think Justin is AMAZING and can’t fathom why he would do a song with someone that’s so far beneath him. . I have loved every song he’s ever done, he’s the only artist ive ever been able to say that about and i just can’t imagine liking a song with her in it. I don’t mean to be insulting, but she’s a joke, i honestly don’t understand how she got big, her music is awful, she doesnt sing about anything positive, its inappropriate and she’s just, not on his level. Justin is beyond talented and i was Really hoping he wouldn’t do a song with her… hopefully it stays clean at least, ill like his part but good lord, i can’t stand her voice. . I guess we’ll just have to wait and see and have it drive us crazy in the meantime, but N.M., plz don’t ruin his streak of 1 amazing song after another, cuz i spend a lot of time defending this incredibly talented kid,and i will be annoyed if i can no longer say i love EVERY Song of his…. keep up the awesomeness Justin! We love & have faith in u!!

nene

Posted at 12:40 AM on June 9, 2012

ummmm i think its kinda weird

CAMILLA

Posted at 12:25 AM on June 9, 2012

idk whta is more hideous… nicki in a song with jB or the fact she makes a selena line…TACKY. SMH BIEBER

Jenn

Posted at 5:02 PM on June 8, 2012

I think nicki is play flirting in a good way, it not like sexual or anything

Shelby pinsent

Posted at 3:16 PM on June 8, 2012

Omg yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I love you Justin bieber
I hope I get to meet you
I got facebook add me ( Shelby pinsent)
I’m your biggest fan