One Direction's Liam Payne Knows The Way To A Girl's Heart

Fri, June 8, 2012 2:06pm EDT by 9 Comments

Liam never ignores girls he’s dating. Find out what other tricks the teen hunk has up his sleeve!

Curious what it woud be like to date One Direction’s Liam Payne? Hint: it involves being treated like a queen!

Ever the romantic, the 18-year-old singer believes in spending plenty of quality time with his girlfriends. “The worst thing a guy could do for a girl? Personally, I think it’s ignore her while she’s loving you with all her heart,” he told Twist.

Even cuter — Liam prefers dating low-key ladies that aren’t all about being the center of attention. “I find shy girls so cute and endearing!” he revealed.

Like the rest of us, Liam knows what it feels like to have his heart broken. “I got rejected in middle school and everyone just laughed at me,” he admitted. “I felt terrible.”

Luckily, his heart and healed and he’s ready to find that special someone!

Where would YOU like to go on a date with Liam?

[Twist]

Jennifer Kamm

More One Direction:

1. One Direction’s Louis Tomlinson: How My Girlfriend & I Keep Long Distance Love Alive
  2. Harry Styles Runs Through Hotel Hallway With Pants On The Ground
  3. Liam Payne: My Girlfriend’s Haters Need To Grow Up

Jacklyn

Posted at 4:36 PM on July 26, 2013

Liam is definetlly hot, but his voice give me butterflies, I love it. And those brown eyes of his don’t get me started…As for the girl he is looking, well I live in a America and I am literally the girl he is looking for it’s almost scary…If only he would Follow me and find out himself…

my TwitterName: @jacki_fabulous

Briannahope

Posted at 6:15 PM on April 7, 2013

LIAM IS SO HOT. LOVE. BREEZY

camille_millee@yahoo.com

Posted at 3:44 AM on November 15, 2012

i would want to just go for a nice walk n talk

Naomi

Posted at 11:04 PM on June 14, 2012

Melanie you are not the only one! And I would want to go on a date with liam at a Pizza Place But he is 8 years older than me though. I LOVE YOU LIAM JAMES PAYNE! L+N=LOVEN BY LIAM JAMES PAYNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melanie

Posted at 9:43 AM on June 12, 2012

Am I the only one who went “awhh” when reading that he was rejected in middle school? But I have to admit, I’ve seen pictures from when he was younger and he definitely wasn’t as hot as he is now. Puberty did him good.

agirl

Posted at 12:44 PM on January 6, 2013

aaaaaw!! cuuuuuute!!! i love u liam :) he is so cute and hot!!!!

Ariana

Posted at 5:40 PM on June 11, 2012

who wouldnt go out with liam!!!!!!????

Louisa

Posted at 5:05 PM on June 8, 2012

Liam has already found his SPECIAL SOMEONE!!!!!! He’s girlfriend is Danielle Peazer!!!!

Maris

Posted at 2:56 PM on November 9, 2012

Liam Payne break up with girlfriend a couple of day a go and I agree with you Liam is hot also sweet