Justin Bieber Responds To Mariah Yeater With 'Billie Jean' Song

Fri, June 8, 2012 9:47pm EST by 18 Comments
Justin Bieber Mariah Yeater

Justin Bieber reveals he wrote a song about the Mariah Yeater scandal for his new album!

Justin Bieber was devastated when Mariah Yeater accused him of being the father of her baby, despite it being a complete lie. He has now decided to speak out against Mariah in a new song, entitled “Maria” on his Believe album.

“That’s my ‘Billie Jean'” he tells Billboard in a new interview.

“It was something I wanted to get off my chest and I could just say it in a song and get my point across without having to worry about the words I’m using in an interview.”

Poor Justin! It sounds like the case really affected him, we are so glad that is behind him and he could pour his feelings in this music.

Andrew zamudio

Posted at 4:09 PM on October 29, 2012

Woah , this is so shocking ! I know Justin (my idol) wouldn’t have a baby with her ! He’s do addicted to Selena . He’s my idol and I look up to him ! I want to meet him I’m glad he got it off his chest by writing “Maria”

Bever Fever

Posted at 9:20 PM on September 4, 2012

You guys should not be posting mean stuff about ” Mariah ” all she did was tell a lie! So what?! I bet you’ve told a lie once in your lifetime…… She just did that bc she was a bieber fan and she wanted to be noticed as jb getting her pregnant!

What better idea can you come up with the jb getting pregnant?!

Sarah

Posted at 9:23 PM on September 4, 2012

Uh I can come up with me saying I went tO dinner with him and I asked him tO marry me

Sick-Witted

Posted at 3:37 AM on December 2, 2013

If it was just fame she wanted, then she has it. Although, we know its not about the fame, her goal was to try to get him for child support. And lying about paternity isn’t something that you should downplay. That woman deserves every bit of criticism she gets. So you may feel bad for her, but try to remember that she brought all this negative attention upon herself.

lee sandliner

Posted at 8:49 AM on June 29, 2012

I am glad he wrote this song. Mariah lied and Justin had to say it out.
Justin is a very real person. Many of his haters do not seem to understand his sincereness.

Actually, I loved this song Mariah. It is a great music.

Megan

Posted at 1:19 AM on June 10, 2012

First of all, he’s been working on Believe for HOW LONG? He’s not adding fire to ANYTHING. That whole thing happened, his fans were there, Knowing that it was a total lie and are still there believing in him. The upside to being able to write music/lyrics IS writing about things you’ve gone through. The girl was a lunatic and the whole thing was a joke. He has EVERY right to write a song about that experience, i CAN’T WAIT to hear his creative vision that he put into the song about that situation. . Justin, you are amazing, keep up what you’re doing, don’t let anyone bring u down. . “All the haters, I swear, they look so small from up here” :) You’re on top of the world and they know it. People love tryin to bring others down. You can only keep going up :) Much love!!!

Naomi

Posted at 5:52 PM on June 10, 2012

I find it funny how you said “his creative vision.” He’s not that original nor creative. He’s just another manufactured act that is here for your entertainment for a while until someone comes in and takes his place.Sorry to break it to you, but it’s the truth. He doesn’t fully write his own stuff, he co-writes; big difference. Plus, he doesn’t compose his own music.

Belieber

Posted at 4:56 PM on June 23, 2012

HHHHAAAAAAA you don’t know nothing! the song Down To Earth was fully write by him and NO artist composes there own music by themself so sit down!!!!!! And go suck a tree !

S

Posted at 7:14 PM on June 9, 2012

The only reason this is compared to Billie Jean is because a woman came up to Michael Jackson and claimed he was the father of one of her twins. He wrote the song Billie Jean about that woman.
He is a musician. He wanted to express his feelings to help him heal. Besides, “Mariah”, who else would he be talk about?

Naomi

Posted at 12:15 PM on June 9, 2012

Again, why would you even bother to bring this up? He’s just adding more fuel to the whole situation. Why would he even compare it to Billie Jean?

Kelsey

Posted at 1:37 AM on June 9, 2012

She Was LYING. He Took The Paternity Test As Soon As It Came Out So He Could Prove Her Wrong. And Plus, His Real Dad Came Out And Said That She Was Just Trying To Get Money.

aquarius64

Posted at 6:55 PM on June 9, 2012

How do you know for sure she was lying? Neither the court or Bieber’s team annouced publicly the results of the DNA test, especially if it’s negative. As for his dad, pot calling the kettle black.

Belieber

Posted at 4:57 PM on June 23, 2012

Yes they did annouce it and he also write a song about her lies so STOP HATE cause you know nothing!

Becca

Posted at 1:10 AM on June 9, 2012

According to wikipedia he didn’t even write the song lol Rodney Jerkins and August Rigo did.

olala

Posted at 2:30 AM on June 9, 2012

lololol According to wikipedia he co-wrote four songs for his first album and Fourteen songs in his second album …

aquarius64

Posted at 10:50 PM on June 8, 2012

Why resurrect this whole mess? People are going to think there was some truth to it.

fdfhgfdgfdf

Posted at 10:42 PM on June 8, 2012

kind of funny why was he worried if he didn’t have sex with her makes u wonder

so what

Posted at 12:24 AM on June 9, 2012

are you very pleased when an unknown woman in front of the world to slander you but you’ve never seen her before?