Jenelle Evans Tweets Crying Pic Then DEACTIVATES Account

Fri, June 8, 2012 12:12pm EDT by 11 Comments
Jenelle Evans Twitter

air conditioning installation in myrtle beach

Posted at 4:48 AM on July 18, 2013

When I originally commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and now each time a comment is
added I get three emails with the same comment.
Is there any way you can remove me from that service?
Thanks a lot!

belle

Posted at 6:23 PM on June 10, 2012

News Flash..Jenelle is crying again…maybe breakup 300…this is ridiculous…all being done for twitter followers and mtv ratings…what a scumbag

Lorena

Posted at 6:16 PM on June 9, 2012

you left out that now she’s with Gary again cause she tweeted an image of the flowers he gave her.. oh wait it was not from twitter but from instagram, anyways he gave her flowers yesterday to show her how “sorry” he was. She must have some serious mental problems, and looking for attention everywhere she goes. The sad thing is that we pay attention

Tina

Posted at 12:46 PM on June 9, 2012

She just wants attention! She doesnt give a crap about her son. Her mother is more of a mom to Jace. She is just focused on getting a boyfriend or husband and then every once in a while shows a picture of her and her son. Stupid girl!

Jess

Posted at 1:42 AM on June 9, 2012

Noone cares. she’s a stupid attention seeking loser.

Lori

Posted at 3:39 PM on June 8, 2012

Why do you all talk about this girl she is nothing but drama. Sorry but she is a nobody, all she did was have a bady at 16. So what! And by the way she doesn’t even take care of her child so tell me again why she is on Teen Mom? I have no respect for girls like her. So many women want a child and can’t have them and she have a handsome little boy and she doesn’t even take care of him. Please stop giving this girl attention!

disco

Posted at 2:33 PM on June 8, 2012

Waaaaa!
My feelings are hurt and I turn to the internet for love because I have no idea what it means to come from a loving relationship.
-Jennelle

so ladies, love your kids and if you can’t be a decent mother, keep you legs shut!!!!

skipper

Posted at 2:08 PM on June 8, 2012

I’ll give that girl something to cry about. She needs to grow up and be a mother. I’m so sick of her.

hellokitty2142

Posted at 1:49 PM on June 8, 2012

Why can’t she just focus on being a mother?!?! If Jennelle and Gary keepkeep calling the engagement off and on then they shouldn’t get married at all!!

Rusty Shackleford

Posted at 1:02 PM on June 8, 2012

No more WHORES on twitter

Yankeegirl

Posted at 12:43 PM on June 8, 2012

i wish she would get out of North carolina and find a way to be happy with herself. When she is taking care of business and putting herself and Jace first, she seemingly does really well. Through the majic of editing in hopes for viewers, television has not been good to her. I’m sure she’s not perfect, but I’m also sure she isn’t nearly as bad as tv has made her out to be. She deserves a chance..but she needs to want to do it, on her own terms and for herself. I would help her out and take her in as my little sister anytime. She needs support. We all do.