Chad Ochocinco Dropped From The New England Patriots

Fri, June 8, 2012 8:17am EDT by 7 Comments
Chad Ochocinco Contract

So sad! Looks like Chad is an unemployed man. Read on to find out why!

Chad Ochocinco has officially been released from the New England Patriots.

The team was trying to trade the famous Wide Receiver, but failed to do so.

Chad took it to Twitter to make light of the situation.

“Thoroughly enjoyed the oppurtunity to play for the ‘Patriot’ organization … fans were f****** wicked awesome, I wish all of you the best,” he tweeted on June 7.

We hope Chad finds a team to join soon, or perhaps we’ll see him take on a different venture.

What do you think, HollywoodLifers?

More HollywoodLife news:

1. Miley Cyrus And Liam Hemsworth Are Planning A Summer Wedding
  2. Selena Gomez Shows Off Serious Cleavage In New ‘Elle’ Spread
  3. ‘Teen Mom’ Amber Portwood: I Tried To Kill Myself

Amazon Gift Card

Posted at 8:43 PM on June 11, 2012

I do accept as true with all of the ideas you have introduced for your post. They’re very convincing and will certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are very short for beginners. Could you please prolong them a little from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.

Desktop Virtualisierung

Posted at 10:00 PM on June 9, 2012

Great beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your site, how could i subscribe for a blog website? The account helped me a applicable deal. I were a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided shiny transparent concept

Wordpress SEO Guide

Posted at 1:19 PM on June 9, 2012

Hello, Neat post. There’s an issue with your web site in internet explorer, could test this? IE still is the market chief and a big portion of people will omit your wonderful writing due to this problem.

Convert HTML site to Wordpress

Posted at 11:36 AM on June 9, 2012

You actually make it seem really easy along with your presentation however I to find this topic to be actually one thing which I think I would never understand. It sort of feels too complicated and very broad for me. I am taking a look ahead for your next post, I’ll attempt to get the hold of it!

Nightstands Bedroom

Posted at 10:09 AM on June 9, 2012

It is the best time to make some plans for the long run and it is time to be happy. I have learn this publish and if I may just I want to suggest you some attention-grabbing things or tips. Perhaps you could write subsequent articles regarding this article. I desire to learn even more things about it!

Chenell

Posted at 9:28 AM on June 8, 2012

Hope everything goes fine.

AndreyMin'kov

Posted at 9:08 AM on June 8, 2012

Monkeys love England. They will prove their right to rule.