'Teen Mom' Amber Portwood: I Tried To Kill Myself

Thu, June 7, 2012 12:22pm EDT by 8 Comments
Amber Portwood Suicide

Yvonne

Posted at 8:05 AM on June 18, 2012

I think that prison will help her out but not for her daughter that will have to miss 5 years of her growing up with are the ultimate time of her life, Amber can relate better to other people her age and situation but in the end the only one hurt here is her daughter Leah.

DC VA Emergency Board up

Posted at 10:15 PM on June 14, 2012

Helpful information. Lucky me I found your website by accident, and I’m stunned why this accident did not happened in advance! I bookmarked it.

michelle

Posted at 4:04 AM on June 10, 2012

She also lost all that wieght, But in the recent video, It looks like she gained it all back! Way to go Amber!! NOT

michelle

Posted at 4:03 AM on June 10, 2012

Who cared about her! Shes a teen mom who got knocked up and couldnt take care of her child. She isnt a celeb, she isnt anything worth my time. She needs more than help and years of work. Take her daughter permantly away.

E.T

Posted at 3:44 PM on June 10, 2012

She’s not worth ur time but yet again u. Take YOUR time to post a comment.. Haha . Yeah not worth if time.. full of crap!

Jessica

Posted at 7:37 PM on June 13, 2012

Let me guess you have never made a mistake in your life! Yes she messed up BAD, but what gives you the right to be so mean? It is not anyones place to judge others. Leave that to GOD. And if she is not worth your time don’t read about her.

amber

Posted at 6:51 PM on June 7, 2012

I hop everything works out for the best

Celeia