Miley Cyrus And Liam Hemsworth Will Make The Perfect Husband And Wife

Thu, June 7, 2012 5:11pm EST by 11 Comments
Miley Cyrus Engaged

pallavi

Posted at 2:28 AM on June 9, 2012

well m very happy to know that they getting marreid.be happy,luv u both ,enjoy your life.shocking news !!!!! live long life

torn rotator cuff symptoms

Posted at 11:40 PM on June 8, 2012

Undeniably believe that which you stated. Your favourite reason seemed to be on the internet the easiest factor to bear in mind of. I say to you, I certainly get irked whilst other people consider issues that they just do not understand about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as smartly as defined out the entire thing without having side effect , other folks could take a signal. Will probably be again to get more. Thanks

torn ligaments

Posted at 10:29 PM on June 8, 2012

Hi my friend! I wish to say that this post is amazing, nice written and come with approximately all important infos. I’d like to look more posts like this .

rebecca

Posted at 12:56 PM on June 8, 2012

Liam never looks happy when he’s with Miley, He’s not into her as she is into him, he looks uninterested, doesn’t love or care about her or is happy with her. This will not end well. This will end in a divorce.

Roz

Posted at 11:38 AM on June 8, 2012

Too young. And she doesn’t seem like this mature girl to me.

Courtney

Posted at 7:26 AM on June 8, 2012

I just don’t feel like she is really all that mature, but then again I don’t know her, I just see some of the publicity about her. And we all know the media loves to criticize. I don’t think they are too young as long as they are mature and responsible enough to handle marriage. Me and my fiance are the same ages as them, and also plan on getting married next summer.

robbie

Posted at 1:27 AM on June 8, 2012

ya right! i heard that before. with young people like them rushing to tie the knot, i’m not that optimistic of a long marriage but rather just the opposite – shortlive fairytale marriage in the offing.

esme

Posted at 9:05 PM on June 7, 2012

Sarah i thought i was the only one who thought that of liam i mean look at the pictures miley is all smiles and hes not even smiling hopefully he wont break her heart.

Sarah

Posted at 8:34 PM on June 7, 2012

For the longest time, the only way that I knew Liam Hemsworth existed was because he was dating Miley Cyrus. And then he lands this role in the Hunger Games. Congrats. HOWEVER, it seems to me (and I could be totally wrong) that he got his name out there in the world of Hollywood because he dated Miley. Liam has always just struck me as an a*shole who manipulated Miley into making him famous. I don’t think they should get married at all. Mistake, mistake, mistake.

rebecca

Posted at 5:54 PM on June 7, 2012

yes they are too young. but it won’t last

rebecca