Liam Hemsworth & Miley Cyrus: The Real Reason They Wanted To Marry So Young

Thu, June 7, 2012 4:02pm EST by 23 Comments

Daisy

Posted at 6:22 AM on August 13, 2013

I think that they aren’t to young to love so why can’t they be old enough to marry I that’s wack

crapper

Posted at 6:30 PM on July 6, 2012

liam is old enough 2 get married but miley is too young and liam deserves someone better than her

$abrina

Posted at 7:35 AM on June 22, 2012

My only concern for the couple is that Miley and Liam have already broken up twice before, within a 3 year span. Hopefully they both understand how serious marriage is.

lauraa

Posted at 3:42 PM on June 20, 2012

To anyone who thinks being engaged at 19 is bad,im 18 years old and i am engaged to my bestfriend that i’ve known way longer than,miley knew liam.
My grandmother married when she was 13.
Its people like brittney spears that make people think other people getting married at a young age is nothing but a joke. If you would have asked me 2 years ago i would have said not in my life time.
Im not a big miley fan but i believe in sticking up for what is right.
Some people take half their lifes looking for the special someone.
Others find theirs alot sooner.
So why bad talk it? You may say you would never get married at a young age. I did. Truth is,you honestly dont know until you are in the place like they are in.

kylie

Posted at 4:32 AM on June 14, 2012

they’re way too young for marriage. I’m sure as hell they will get divorce less than 2 years.
oh for god’s sakes who engages at 19??

JJJJumpy

Posted at 9:10 PM on June 10, 2012

I think the reason they’re getting married so early is prob. because Miley prob. got pregnant and now needs an excuse for a baby to pop out o nowhere in oh about 9 months from now.

suzanne

Posted at 2:08 PM on June 8, 2012

I loved the movie both played in together and they feel in love there and they ahould get married and they love each other like they say they do i say go for it . Because Miley you want fine anyone else fine than he is .

thecat61

Posted at 9:46 AM on June 8, 2012

Does anyone realize that Miley and Liam are only engaged, and that no wedding date has been set. Word is they are in no hurry. (E! news)

Chimney Sweep Seattle,Click here,Seattle Chimney Sweep,Chimney cleaning seattle,Fireplace inspections seattle,Chimney inspection seattle,Furnace flues seattle,Fireplaces seattle,Wood stove installation seattle,Inserts seattle,Zero clearance fireplaces sea

Posted at 8:10 AM on June 8, 2012

I’ll right away take hold of your rss as I can not in finding your email subscription hyperlink or newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Kindly permit me realize so that I could subscribe. Thanks.

LittleMo

Posted at 7:38 AM on June 8, 2012

I’m no fan of Miley and never will be but people need to back off a little bit here. Rremember that Miley and Liam have only announced their engagement. Despite this article I don’t think it’s going to happen this summer – it’s already half way through June. But, if it does, they’ve been together for a while and together as a couple for 3 years so there is some longevity there. I don’t see anything wrong with the engagement at their age but I wouldn’t rush the wedding. At the same time, if they do walk down the aisle I wouldn’t wish them any harm. I like the idea of Liam holding his parents in such high esteem as a lot of young people done’t or at least don’t admit or talk about it. But I admit I had to laugh when this “author” says that both sets of parents were good roel models. Billy Ray and Tish good role models? Liam and Miley may be couple but what parent allows their daughter’s boyfriend to live with her in their house?: What parent allows their under-age child of either sex to live on their own? Liams’ family sounds groudned but Billy Ray and Tish have lost too many sheets in the wind.

Jonatic

Posted at 5:22 AM on June 8, 2012

So sweet.But i still think they are so young for that.

Rita Koli

Posted at 2:40 AM on June 8, 2012

I think they have their own Reason why they want to get in engagement @ the Right time of their own way. and Good Luck to them in the Future. and the source is Bullsh*T talking about the Real reason why they wanted to get marry Sh*t no one know it either do i.

Devyn

Posted at 12:07 AM on June 8, 2012

I can see where people think it’s cute but really most celebrities that get married at so young never last. They migt be different but I doubt it honestly knowing Miley cyrus I jut think they might be rushing into it….

Just my opinion

---

Posted at 10:48 PM on June 7, 2012

Remember, it’s the purity rings, that’s why she won’t have sex until she get’s married.

Me

Posted at 12:56 AM on June 8, 2012

I don’t know if your being sarcastic, but they’re not virgins.

tin2x

Posted at 7:34 PM on June 7, 2012

aw so sweettttttttt

Lilly

Posted at 6:48 PM on June 7, 2012

Leave them together TRUE LOVE really exists !
Let’s not judge and belive they will be happy

Mazzzy

Posted at 10:55 PM on June 7, 2012

Sounds like a great idea to me……….

YuYiiSmiler

Posted at 5:46 PM on June 7, 2012

I Loveeee!! Miley You’re Perfect!!

Jenny

Posted at 5:12 PM on June 7, 2012

Awww…that’s so sweet…they are perfect for eachother

Ashley

Posted at 4:48 PM on June 7, 2012

They are the exact same age that my husband and I were when we married. Ten years later we are still happy and have a great marriage. I think when you know you know.

anonymous

Posted at 4:42 PM on June 7, 2012

shes too young…just my opinion

suzanne

Posted at 2:11 PM on June 8, 2012

About being she to young i don”t think she is .