One Direction's Harry Styles Confesses: 'I'd Do Anything For Love'

Thu, June 7, 2012 5:20pm EST by 176 Comments
Harry Styles Girlfriend

Harry reveals in a new interview in ‘Twist’ magazine that he’s a total romantic! Keep reading to find out why!

There’s a reason why girls go ga-ga over One Direction’s Harry Styles! Not only is the 18-year-old crooner dashingly handsome, but he is also a die-hard romantic!

“I don’t mind getting a black eye or a broken arm for a girl as long as she’s there to kiss it after,” Harry told Twist. Though we’d never condone violence of any kind, we bet a lot of girls wouldn’t mind kissing Harry’s wounds!

So what would it take to become Harry’s leading lady? “I’m not particular about the girls I like,” he revealed, “as long as she has a good sense of humor and doesn’t take life too seriously.”

Despite his fame and fortune, Harry prefers low-key dates such as dinner at a dimly-lit Mexican restaurant followed by a moonlit stroll.

“I like having a girlfriend, someone I can spoil, or call up in the middle of the night and just talk to,” he explained. “I like getting close to someone like that.”

HollywoodLifers, would YOU like to go on a date with Harry?

[Twist]

Jennifer Kamm

More on One Direction:

1. One Direction’s Louis Tomlinson: How My Girlfriend & I Keep Long Distance Love Alive
  2. Harry Styles Runs Through Hotel Hallway With Pants On The Ground
  3. Liam Payne: My Girlfriend’s Haters Need To Grow Up

Elisabeth

Posted at 6:59 PM on December 6, 2012

I would just love to meet Harry for Harry. No fame, no fortune… just two real people who like each other for real. I would love to become friends with One Direction, but actually real friends. I don’t want them for their money or status, I want them as real people.

Banana

Posted at 10:34 PM on December 1, 2012

I would love to go out with Harry just to meet him would be a dream come true but i know i never will get the chance but hay a girl can dream :)

tay

Posted at 4:01 PM on November 27, 2012

I would love to date him but he’s already taken by Louis. :/

shea

Posted at 4:03 PM on November 26, 2012

I am 18 and u r my life I live in the U.S. I no u r never going to come to my hometown so I love u harry styles!!

Kaelyn LaFleur

Posted at 4:54 PM on November 16, 2012

Yes i would like to go on a date with harry styles. :D

P

Posted at 2:11 AM on November 12, 2012

I love Harry!!

DeStInI_

Posted at 3:55 PM on November 7, 2012

Its weird how some ppl just want to get famous to meet 1D………

Mrs. Styles

Posted at 9:29 AM on November 5, 2012

Ok so im 13 i think I’m perfect for harry! I’m just like him! A flirt, funny, cute, curvy (he likes that), loving, and i also love coldplay, kings of leon, until i was 8 my favorite song was “yellow submarine” by the beatles. I’m a brunette (which he also likes) and am shorter than him (he likes it) Plus he said he would date any age 13-43 so i can do it! I love Harry Styles since his X Factor audition, and, I hope to meet him one day <3 Until then I'll just keep dreaming

Katie

Posted at 6:34 PM on November 9, 2012

Gurl dreamings my favorite time of the day:)

courtney c.

Posted at 1:57 AM on November 14, 2012

join the party honey i bet every girl reading this thinks they are perfect for him

Rachel Young

Posted at 11:07 PM on November 19, 2012

same here

Sunshine

Posted at 2:47 PM on November 24, 2012

You, again o.O dude your 13, calm your tits.

Chelsie Delfs

Posted at 12:29 AM on November 4, 2012

I’m amazed of how talented Harry Styles is but I’m going to admit I don’t LOVE him…its kinda hard to love someone you’ve never met or actually spoken to in person……but he is inspirational

Seana

Posted at 7:18 PM on November 3, 2012

i mean seriously what is with you kids and going to go on the x factor just so u can meet him

Stephanie Gomez

Posted at 1:06 PM on November 7, 2012

I bet you all fangirl over Harry, as if you knew him on a personal level! How many girls on here, are actual Directioners? And i mean, TRUE Directioners! Not those girls that google their bio, and how One Direction came to be…

Mrs. Styles:)

Posted at 2:19 PM on November 1, 2012

My friend and I have a bigger chance with the boys. Me with Harry Edward Styles and Melissa with Zayn Malik!!

Tamia

Posted at 12:11 AM on November 1, 2012

Im 16 and i love Harry. If i could meet him i would die. Yes very cliche but I dont care. If you read this Harry im in the U.S and you are completely awesome, beautiful voice and very handsome :)

Morgan

Posted at 1:29 PM on October 30, 2012

Hi my name is Morgan I live in the US!! I have liked Harry since he has went on the X-Factor!!! Truthfully I love him with all my heart!!! I have a great since of humor!!! And trust me i dont take life to seriously!!! I would love to go on a date with Harry!!!! Truthfully im going on the X-Factor (to sing)!! Music is y life and i would do anything for it!!!! So i would really like to go on a date with harry!!
-Morgan <3
follow me on twitter @WidenerPaige :)

Morgan

Posted at 1:22 PM on October 30, 2012

Im 13 Live in the US!!! and I HAVE a chance with HARRY!!!

Julie

Posted at 10:32 PM on October 23, 2012

im 13.
live in the us
got a chance to be with him..maybe

tricee

Posted at 6:33 AM on October 22, 2012

I wonder when he’ll actually get a real girlfriend hiss age so people can actually see what typpe of girl he would seriously ‘date.

jazmin

Posted at 7:06 PM on October 21, 2012

and i live in Arizona

jazmin

Posted at 7:04 PM on October 21, 2012

im 15 years old and i dont take life to seriously and i also like Mexican food

genesa

Posted at 11:38 AM on October 21, 2012

Heck i luv harry. I live in london so harry, CALL ME!!! I am 17 and luv mexican and cats

Rettamarie

Posted at 7:36 PM on October 19, 2012

i am 14 and i live in connecticut i WOULD DATE HIM ANY TIE A=AND ANY WHERE NOT BECAUSE HE IS FAMOUS BECAUSE HE HAS AN AMAZING SMILE AND CUTE
LOVE YOU HARRY <3 I DON'T TAKE LIFE REALLY SERIOUS I HAVE A LOT OF HUMOR

Rettamarie

Posted at 7:34 PM on October 19, 2012

LOVE YOU HARRY <3

Angela :)

Posted at 7:34 PM on October 10, 2012

and Im 12…
I live in the U.S
he doesnt know I exist
I have no chance :C

Georgie

Posted at 12:44 PM on September 30, 2012

Aw he’s so perfect like I know a lot of people say it but its true. I’d go out with him anyday and not just because he’s in one direction just to see the real him and not the one behind the cameras. lol can’t believe I’m actually writing this haha. love you harry😜

phoebe simpson

Posted at 3:55 PM on September 12, 2012

i never take life seriously and i am always up for a laugh. i am very caring, but you cannot call me in the middle of the night. i love mexican food and i have hayfever but sadly i am only 12 please still go out with me you are my ultimate role model and i aspire to be like you no matter what other people say

Valeeerie(;

Posted at 6:01 PM on September 12, 2012

Awkward moment when Harry’s not going to read this, this is just a magazine report about him. Lmfaoo ! So all you people writing stuff about yourselves are incredible haha!! Just no. Stop. Ok? Ok. Bye.

0/5 story of my life (@_Hazzamyman_)

Posted at 6:40 PM on September 30, 2012

Haha ik i’ve read like 20 comments about how these 12 yr olds have SO much in common with him!

Sara

Posted at 5:51 PM on September 15, 2012

You’re only twelve. Wow. Not happening, Hun.

beliver

Posted at 8:51 PM on September 15, 2012

stop crushin kids dreams!

Mysteriana Wysterie

Posted at 6:56 PM on September 16, 2012

Honey, I think that’s sweet. :) Keep chasing your dream. You’ll be just like him someday. :) Never give up.

Hannah Gibson/Styles

Posted at 6:19 PM on September 23, 2012

OMG!!!!! R u my long lost twin??!!!??? I love having fun like you, i love other people and animals ( mostly puppies and kittens ) I love some mexican food but mosly tacos. im 12 and Harrys my ROLE MODEL! Only diffrence is if I were dating Harry he could call me whenever he wanted! I will always stick up for Harry and i will always love him! I will also always love Niall, Zayn, Liam, and Lou!
-HaNnAh

Ps: just incase im not the future Mrs. Styles Whoever is PLEASE be careful when you hold him, your holding my world.

Mary brown

Posted at 3:11 PM on September 9, 2012

Harry hello… Im 15 years old and im a very funny person so my friends say i love mexican food but i mostly pove tacos there so good