One Direction's Harry Styles Confesses: 'I'd Do Anything For Love'

Thu, June 7, 2012 5:20pm EDT by 175 Comments
Harry Styles Girlfriend

Harry reveals in a new interview in ‘Twist’ magazine that he’s a total romantic! Keep reading to find out why!

There’s a reason why girls go ga-ga over One Direction’s Harry Styles! Not only is the 18-year-old crooner dashingly handsome, but he is also a die-hard romantic!

“I don’t mind getting a black eye or a broken arm for a girl as long as she’s there to kiss it after,” Harry told Twist. Though we’d never condone violence of any kind, we bet a lot of girls wouldn’t mind kissing Harry’s wounds!

So what would it take to become Harry’s leading lady? “I’m not particular about the girls I like,” he revealed, “as long as she has a good sense of humor and doesn’t take life too seriously.”

Despite his fame and fortune, Harry prefers low-key dates such as dinner at a dimly-lit Mexican restaurant followed by a moonlit stroll.

“I like having a girlfriend, someone I can spoil, or call up in the middle of the night and just talk to,” he explained. “I like getting close to someone like that.”

HollywoodLifers, would YOU like to go on a date with Harry?

[Twist]

Jennifer Kamm

More on One Direction:

1. One Direction’s Louis Tomlinson: How My Girlfriend & I Keep Long Distance Love Alive
  2. Harry Styles Runs Through Hotel Hallway With Pants On The Ground
  3. Liam Payne: My Girlfriend’s Haters Need To Grow Up

Ashley

Posted at 1:39 AM on August 15, 2014

Would harry date a 11 year ols girl

Maddy

Posted at 5:12 AM on July 6, 2014

I would love to hang out with him for a day and see the true him I would rather become really good friends before we date because it takes time to know the person you want to fall in love with , my idea of a first date would be to sit and watch romantic movies i would share everything with him my secrets and the things that make me upset. Hopefully one day I will get to meet him but for now I can only imagine :) xoxo

savannah

Posted at 6:09 PM on June 13, 2014

im 16 but 2 me age doesn’t matter i’m not a 1d fan. to be honest i only listen 2 1d is 4 harry styles he has everything in want in a guy. harry is funny, kid loving, and a very sweet guy. butb sadly im 16teen and his kinda old so

Paige

Posted at 5:21 PM on June 26, 2014

It doesn’t matter what age you r :-)

Elizabeth Cullen-Aldergold

Posted at 10:47 PM on January 25, 2014

Words cannot even begin to EXPLAIN how much I would love to go on a date with him. I may be a crazed Directioner at heart, but if I met him face to face I’d act all normal, or at least as normal as I can possibly get. . . . probably start up a conversation about how stupid George Washington looks in that painting of him crossing the Delaware, or something like that. Talk to him like I talk to my friend. . . . I swear us two take nothing seriously; we laugh at our history homework!! And people in their underwear flying around with a jet-pack but, come on, who WOULDN’T laugh at that?!? Ha! I don’t know where I’m going with this comment. . . . Oh yeah, now I remember. If I ever met Harry in real life I’d not begin fangirling. That’s the entire moral of this comment. Don’t know why I just didn’t say that to begin with. . . . *Shrugs* See ya peeps. I gotta go and watch the rest of this movie.

Kayle

Posted at 8:31 PM on August 5, 2013

Oh girls pls dnt make harry styles ur God,atleast he’s a human to all u girls who are so crazy bout harry n dying 2 meet him dnt make dat ur life goal i knw dere is nthing bad in having a crush n him m just saying dnt worship him too much even me i realy do like harry but der’s nothing i can do bout it so i just have 2 move on with my life n try 2 forget him n thnk of ways 2 succed like him n cm on girls who says u cnt be like him n av billions of guys falling for u

SanaShah

Posted at 4:08 PM on July 23, 2013

Uhmm.. YEPPERS i love his voice n his (dimples) lol well m Sana yeah..yeah.. m not britesh or candian m pakistani from zayn country n yeah m BIG DIRECTION m frndx says tht m like lou Crazy Prankster n funny m not shy at all n i mean ill love to datee harry styles bt m only 15 years old umm..well we can b FRIENDX

Emily

Posted at 10:55 PM on July 2, 2013

Hi harry in such a fan and i really want to see you in concert but just moved back to Florida and don’t have the money and i just turned thirteen also i like you for who you are.

Samantha Henry

Posted at 7:10 PM on April 6, 2013

Im a year younger and I wish I could date harry

TinyGirl

Posted at 2:51 AM on March 25, 2013

YES ,I would love 2 but I’m 20 so …I don’t date younger than me.
Harry is AMAZING :P

Haleigh

Posted at 4:46 PM on March 24, 2013

8 years younger! But how many years are Liam and Danielle apart? aha.

laisha

Posted at 5:34 PM on August 21, 2013

I love you harry for your personality. of coarse you are extremly good looking but you are so sweet!but i am 8 years younger than you.i hope a miracal can happen in 8 years.i love you harry!

Alyssa

Posted at 2:25 AM on March 22, 2013

Sadly I’m 6 years younger than Harry but I would seriously LOVE to date Harry,even meeting him would be AMAZING!!!

Kayla

Posted at 6:43 PM on March 18, 2013

Hi my name is kayla and i luv u harry styles im 13 but don’t worry i know im young lol but since my age is 6 years younger than u I’ll let u be lol my life goal is to meet u and that’s all i need and my life will be complete!!!! Love u harry!!!! 1D forever!!!!!(:

Lyza

Posted at 8:14 PM on March 13, 2013

..hi!every0ne,well it’s me aleeza..i d0 love one directi0n cause their music always made me smile everytime i used t0 play their s0ngs on my m0bile..i w0uld l0ve t0 see them in pers0n,well it’s a dream of mine,,that i think w0uld n0t be granted..’well,i f0rg0t t0 say that i am fr0m philippines.. ;)
#harry<3

Kasey williams

Posted at 9:01 AM on February 16, 2013

I would love to date harry styles! He’s my role modle! He is the whole reason I started to sing again!

Harry lover

Posted at 8:29 PM on January 24, 2013

I love harry!! :) <3

Katie

Posted at 10:48 PM on January 23, 2013

Hello Harry it’s me well probably you don’t know me but I’m Katie! And I love you so much that I’m going to your concert in August and in calafornia! I can’t wait to see one direction preform!!! I love you 1Directon!! OMG I JUST LOVE YOU GUYS!!! I’m so exited!!!

Katie

Posted at 10:42 PM on January 23, 2013

I love you Harry!!! I love you!!!! I wish I could see you in real! I love 1D!!!

Kimberly jones

Posted at 12:40 AM on January 21, 2013

Will harry date someone as young as 14? To me it doesn’t matter the age difference because if you fall for someone well, you fall for them, no matter the age.

Lauren

Posted at 10:32 AM on January 5, 2013

Okay so, I have a MAJOR crush on Harry Edward Styles. I would love to meet him some day, (not saying that it would happen) but it is definitley a goal and dream of mine. I want to marry him, have like two children (Darcy May Styles & William J. Styles) and live in whatever house he has, as long as I have my Hazza :).
Love you Harry ;)
Forever
And
Always <3

dayja

Posted at 4:48 PM on December 30, 2012

i love u harry 4 life i played the game they said i was right for u but like i get the way u feel about everthing like to age and u not ready for a girlfriend yet but like …… me an d u born on the same day almost i born febuary 7 nothing going to tell the rest but yeah bye love u always
p.s. i am a awsome singing but never let people hear but i will let u cause u one to lol bye 4real now

janet Guardado

Posted at 11:57 AM on December 30, 2012

Love u Harry. :)

Amanda

Posted at 8:47 AM on December 30, 2012

Hi. I don’t even like One Direction’s music (I have full respect for the members, though) and I listen to music ranging from pop punk all the way to Norwegian death metal. I’m posting a pointless comment here because I can. :-)

janet Guardado

Posted at 9:40 PM on December 8, 2012

I am a fan of Harry like I would totally be there to kiss his wounds. I like him because he has a great personality. I hope I meet him someday. :)

beatina

Posted at 6:13 AM on December 8, 2012

hello. my name is Beate. im from Latvia. i dont belive i can meet Harry. my life not interesting at all. i love to smile. i have dark brown eyes and brown hear. im not very beautiful, but im happy whit my self. im not big fan to Harry, but he is interesting person.im not one of that girls who will writing you that “i love you” or “marry me” becouse i never meet you. i want to say that i congratulate you, you cometrue your dream. i just to play volleyball, but unfortunatlely recently stopped, becuse i have serious problems whit my back – muscle tension. oky, thats all. im not lucky girl, becuse luck dont smyle to me. oky take care.

Madeline

Posted at 7:44 PM on December 19, 2012

Hi my name is madeline im 13 teen i have long brown hair it stays straight but then it goes curly so i have deep feelings for harry styles i feel like im the one for him no offense but i would love to meet harry styles and get to know him better :-)