Fleetwood Mac's Bob Welch Commits Suicide — So Sad

Thu, June 7, 2012 7:25pm EDT by 7 Comments
Bob Welch Dead

Former Fleetwood Mac musician Bob Welch was found dead today at his house in Nashville.

Sad news, ex-Fleetwood Mac member Bob Welch was reportedly found dead after shooting himself, according to Nashville Police.

Bob’s body was found by his wife this afternoon and reports say he shot himself in the chest. Bob also apparently left a suicide note.

The 66-year-old was a guitarist and vocalist for Fleetwood Mac from 1971-1974. He reportedly suffered from health issues.

[TMZ]

More Musician Deaths:

1. Davy Jones Dead — Monkees Singer Dies of Heart Attack at 66
  2. Levon Helm Dies — The Band Singer and Drummer Dead at 71
  3. Adam Yauch Dead — Beastie Boys’ MCA Dies From Cancer At 47

100a fuse

Posted at 10:22 AM on June 16, 2012

I simply couldn’t go away your site prior to suggesting that I actually loved the usual information a person supply in your guests? Is gonna be back incessantly in order to investigate cross-check new posts

Best Sex Market

Posted at 5:50 PM on June 12, 2012

Hello my friend! I wish to say that this article is awesome, great written and come with almost all vital infos. I would like to peer more posts like this .

PSD to Wordpress Conversion

Posted at 11:16 PM on June 9, 2012

Hi, Neat post. There’s an issue with your web site in web explorer, could test this? IE nonetheless is the marketplace leader and a big element of other folks will omit your great writing due to this problem.

VoIP Telefonie

Posted at 11:00 PM on June 9, 2012

You already know thus significantly relating to this topic, made me individually imagine it from a lot of varied angles. Its like men and women don’t seem to be involved until it is one thing to do with Woman gaga! Your personal stuffs great. All the time maintain it up!

marketing digital,materia,seo,primeira,pagina,google,primeira pagina,primeira pagina google,search engine optimization,otimizacao de sites,como colocar meu site na primeira pagina do google, wilson alberto, como colocar meu site na primeira pagina do goog

Posted at 2:34 PM on June 8, 2012

I’ve been surfing online more than three hours nowadays, yet I never found any fascinating article like yours. It is lovely price enough for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you probably did, the web will be much more helpful than ever before.

stop snoring

Posted at 10:03 AM on June 8, 2012

Hi my family member! I want to say that this post is amazing, great written and come with almost all important infos. I’d like to peer extra posts like this .

Torey Stanley

Posted at 12:22 AM on June 8, 2012

Sentimental Lady is one of the most beautiful love songs I’ve ever heard…period!
Who knows what a Bob could’ve done if he’d given himself the time. I’ll miss your spirit, Bob. Torey